• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
20120419-CONSIGNMENT.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ayeqyu
Jadakiss_Consignment-back-large.jpg

feature list is out of control

Intro
2.Nightmares and Migraines (Prod by Sebb Media, A83)
3.Paper Tags ft. Wale, French Montana, Styles P (Prod by Jahlil Beats)
4.By The Bar ft. Meek Mill, Yung Joc (Prod by Young Joc)
5.Respect It ft. Fabolous, Lloyd Banks (Prod by Marly)
6.Traffickin ft. Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti (Prod by Black Sain)
7.Hustle Like a Muh ft. Ace Hood, Styles P (Prod by Divine Bars and Equator Line)
8.Back To The Money ft. Waka Flocka, Slim Dunkin, French Montana (Prod by Black Sain)
9.Dope Boy ft. Styles P (Prod by Poobs)
10.Count It ft. 2 Chainz, Styles P (Prod by Keyzz and Pryme)
11.Without You (Prod by Joe Milly)
12.Cuz We Paid ft. Emanny (Prod by Keyzz and Pryme)
13.Street Knock Raspy ft. Swizz Beatz, ASAP Rocky (Prod by Araab Muzik)
14.I'm Good ft. Cito, Goldie (Prod by Divine Bars and Equator Line)
15.Thangs On deck ft. Swery (Prod by Pay Bundy)
16.Turn up ft. Wale, Future (Prod by Pitchshifters)
17.I Want In ft. Gucci Mane, Sheek Louch (Prod by Divine Bars and Equator Line)
18.We Gettin Money ft. Trae Tha Truth (Prod by VDon)
19.Shaheem Reid Interview

DominoKid

20120419-CONSIGNMENT.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ayeqyu
Jadakiss_Consignment-back-large.jpg

feature list is out of control

Intro
2.Nightmares and Migraines (Prod by Sebb Media, A83)
3.Paper Tags ft. Wale, French Montana, Styles P (Prod by Jahlil Beats)

4.By The Bar ft. Meek Mill, Yung Joc (Prod by Young Joc)
5.Respect It ft. Fabolous, Lloyd Banks (Prod by Marly)
6.Traffickin ft. Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti (Prod by Black Sain)
7.Hustle Like a Muh ft. Ace Hood, Styles P (Prod by Divine Bars and Equator Line)
8.Back To The Money ft. Waka Flocka, Slim Dunkin, French Montana (Prod by Black Sain)

9.Dope Boy ft. Styles P (Prod by Poobs)
10.Count It ft. 2 Chainz, Styles P (Prod by Keyzz and Pryme)

11.Without You (Prod by Joe Milly)
12.Cuz We Paid ft. Emanny (Prod by Keyzz and Pryme)
13.Street Knock Raspy ft. Swizz Beatz, ASAP Rocky (Prod by Araab Muzik)
14.I'm Good ft. Cito, Goldie (Prod by Divine Bars and Equator Line)
15.Thangs On deck ft. Swery (Prod by Pay Bundy)
16.Turn up ft. Wale, Future (Prod by Pitchshifters)
17.I Want In ft. Gucci Mane, Sheek Louch (Prod by Divine Bars and Equator Line)

18.We Gettin Money ft. Trae Tha Truth (Prod by VDon)
19.Shaheem Reid Interview

i dont even like Kiss but damn...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
1. I'm only four songs in, and I'm pretty sure the Jada tape has the Ig'nant Album of 2012 award ON LOCK. Damn Kiss!

2. Minaj is ugly yo!

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Haven't posted in a long ass time itt. Jay Elec saved hip-hop yet?
Oh yea. In fact we were just talking about it. Comparing his album with dre's detox. It was tough call but detox came out a winner. Thank god we waited 10+ years for this. Now if you don't mind, I am gonna have sex with my super model wife in my Lamborghini while riding a unicorn.

Tokubetsu

Something something Minaj is ugly, something something tupacs dick was probably big something something
- Pheonix Dark & K.Jack

kamspy

That Jada mixtape might be the best thing he's ever put out. I don't know when he became a southern rapper, but it works out for him.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Just because I prioritize her unattractive face/persona over her big booty, I'm as potentially gay as PD? Stay free fam.

That Jada mixtape might be the best thing he's ever put out.
I'm leaning that way too man.

The features came fucking correct as hell too. I would put almost every song on repeat.

Oh yea. In fact we were just talking about it. Comparing his album with dre's detox. It was tough call but detox came out a winner. Thank god we waited 10+ years for this. Now if you don't mind, I am gonna have sex with my super model wife in my Lamborghini while riding a unicorn.

I knew it! Crow been served to all you haters who doubted Jay Hannukah Sunyata Ramadan.

Btw:

Should I go?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
If Nicki stuck to starships like songs, I might MIGHT be able to at least tolerate her presence. I still wouldn't listen to her fugly ass but I'd accept her role. She's a pop artist, just as fake and constructed as a britney spears or ke$ha. It's when she tries to do shit like beez in the snatch where I just want to start throwing rocks at her. Nobody believes you're a badass nicki, your might as well be a 16 year old white girl.

Minaj would be more attractive to me if she toned down her outrageous fashion sense. the girl has the physical assets to look alot better than she does now.

siddx

Minaj would be more attractive to me if she toned down her outrageous fashion sense. the girl has the physical assets to look alot better than she does now.

It's possible, but I can't get past the idiotic facial expressions, terrible fashion sense, and tendency to sound like a 9 year old with a learning disability when she talks. When you wrap something in that many layers of horseshit, it becomes difficult to see anything underneath it.

Novid

Banned
It's possible, but I can't get past the idiotic facial expressions, terrible fashion sense, and tendency to sound like a 9 year old with a learning disability when she talks. When you wrap something in that many layers of horseshit, it becomes difficult to see anything underneath it.

i.e. too much waifu, no where near close enough wifey.

HiResDes

If Nicki stuck to starships like songs, I might MIGHT be able to at least tolerate her presence. I still wouldn't listen to her fugly ass but I'd accept her role. She's a pop artist, just as fake and constructed as a britney spears or ke$ha. It's when she tries to do shit like beez in the snatch where I just want to start throwing rocks at her. Nobody believes you're a badass nicki, your might as well be a 16 year old white girl.

What the fuck? Starships is just as godawful as everything else she's made, maybe even more so.

Tokubetsu

I'd rather hear Beez In The Trap ten times, than Starships once completely but I have zero patience for that Eurodance by way of America garbage.

siddx

I didn't say I'd listen to her if she just made starships music (although the bridge is decent..everything else in the song...not so much), merely that perhaps I wouldn't want her to fall off a ledge into a pit of fire if she just stuck with that kind of music. As awful as her pop rap is, I find it far more repulsive when she tries to convince us that "beez in my snatch" is who she is. And you'd have to be completely naive and delusional to not see right through it.

It's the same reason I like Strange Clouds but never really enjoyed BOB's mixtapes. I don't believe you fool, you are a pop rapper, you are about as threatening as a 12 year old white girl with a bubble blower.

grkazan12

Hey guys do I've been LTTP on some mixtapes from last year an I've been catchIng up mostly with A$AP and The Weeknd. I know it's been said before but dudes put out some awesome material. Anyway, just got a question about The Weeknd.

I only got Balloons so far l, but are the other two mixtapes any good?

T Dollarz

Hey guys do I've been LTTP on some mixtapes from last year an I've been catchIng up mostly with A$AP and The Weeknd. I know it's been said before but dudes put out some awesome material. Anyway, just got a question about The Weeknd.

I only got Balloons so far l, but are the other two mixtapes any good?

I've only listened to House of Balloons as well, but man do I love it. House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls is a god tier song, followed by another gem in The Morning.

So I just got done with a second listen to the new Chuuwee and cotdamn. LOVE it! Updated top releases for me:

1. Schoolboy Q - Habits & Contradictions
2. Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
3. Chuuwee - Crown Me King
4. Hodgy Beats - Untitled EP
5. Action Bronson - Blue Chips
6. Wiz Khalifa - Taylor Allerdice

Esch

Banned
I've only listened to House of Balloons as well, but man do I love it. House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls is a god tier song, followed by another gem in The Morning.

So I just got done with a second listen to the new Chuuwee and cotdamn. LOVE it! Updated top releases for me:

2. Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
smh2.gif

Nas' baby mama aint feeling Daughters. At all.
Carmen tweeted:
Just heard "Daughters" by Nas. What a disappointment! He had nothing positive to say about our daughter and his depiction of her is false!

...perhaps her father should be talking to her and spending more time with her so he can really get to know her.

...Destiny will be 18 in 2 months. Over it!

Ques? do u really think Destiny appreciated that song? Seriously.....Destiny is still a child-it was the wrong platform.

...he's not speaking on it-he's rapping about it. There's a huge difference and I don't respect it.

Destiny is extremely talented, caring and has a huge heart, none of those things were mentioned. I'm proud of her.

Maybe Carmen has a point. Maybe not.
It's still a great song.

I don't know, maybe she's just trying to make a scene for the sake of it. Come on, son. Sure, the song touched upon some stuff, but the media's heard of that shit before. It's not like anything Nas said was kept secret.

Maybe I'm just being a Nas stan sorry I'll hop off his dick for a sec

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

2. Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay
nice troll list.

DominoKid

Nas' baby mama aint feeling Daughters. At all.
Carmen tweeted:

Maybe Carmen has a point. Maybe not.
It's still a great song.

well of course mama's gonna say she's a little angel in light of this song.
nobody likes to be called out for the product of their poor parenting, even if Nas shined the light back on himself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom