• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The skit before 1986 lol. When I went to Texas last year that's how many of my relatives talked, I had to concentrate to understand what they were saying because it was like they'd run out of breath and not finish their sentences lol

Izick

I just finished listening to The Alarm...

ibvsaFTVvnaE79.gif

kamspy

I like the tape. Wouldn't have minded a little more bang. I didn't make it all the way through, not that it wasn't good, I just change it up. Maybe the bangers are at the end. Just came off kinda sleepy. It's not bad, I'm not coming off down on it. I just like my bang.

Detox

Krit will get the success he deserves if he uses the features from the south he will undoubtedly get on a banger.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Krit will get the success he deserves if he uses the features from the south he will undoubtedly get on a banger.

I am hoping he gets Scarface on a track. I wonder if a Wiz feature would end up helping both of them in the end?

Omzz

Usually on first listens, I just let the whole thing play through. But sometimes there's just that one song that you gotta play again. I did that with 4evaNaDay Theme

Just listened to The Alarm...

2eurb84.gif

damn

Dope tape. It kind of gets repetitive to a certain degree with some of the tracks, but I like how it really transitions between the two themes like much of his work: the flossing and the more self conscious stuff, but without feeling corny.

Slizz

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/PhoenixDark1/2eurb84.gif[IMG]
damn

Dope tape. It kind of gets repetitive to a certain degree with some of the tracks, but I like how it really transitions between[B] the two themes like much of his work: the flossing and the more self conscious stuff, but without feeling corny.[/B][/QUOTE]

Love it.

The cover tells you exactly what this tape was going to be and he did such a good job

Strip club and liq or the church and the Bible?

[IMG]http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/4evanaday-cover.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Drake after Ice Cream Man threw my swag off. I'm standing up and getting into it, then I just kinda look left to right and sit down when the Drake cut comes on. lol

Great mix ace! Only knock^^^^ You gotta ease your way into Drake. Going from one of the hardest N.O. songs ever to Drake is jarring. You gotta go like Master P -> Juve -> Mo B Dick -> Drake

That was a BPM issue.. lol but thanks... Mr. Ice Cream man needed to be in it tho..

The skit before 1986 lol. When I went to Texas last year that's how many of my relatives talked, I had to concentrate to understand what they were saying because it was like they'd run out of breath and not finish their sentences lol

I have such a weird accent sometimes. I grew up in texas, MS, and TN, but my moms side of the family who I'm with the most are born and raised in.new york about half of their lives.

2eurb84.gif

damn

Dope tape. It kind of gets repetitive to a certain degree with some of the tracks, but I like how it really transitions between the two themes like much of his work: the flossing and the more self conscious stuff, but without feeling corny.

Great song to end it on..just Amazing

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
THAT SHIT KRIT

I demand this phrase replace that shit cray.

This mixtape is fantastic, I was worried as I was honestly a little meh about boobie miles but I should slap myself for doubting. And in the context of the rest of the tape, boobie miles feels right and I like it a lot more.
If the tape is this good, I can't imagine how sick the album will be.

Me and my old school...gaaaaaaaawd damn so good, straight up old school UGK shit.

First leak from Ace Hoods upcoming album
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ace-hood-halucination-prod-by-the-renegades-song.727694.html
Honestly... it sounds like something straight out of a Kno album. Seriously.
this got lost within the krit hype but yeah production is on point with this shit and I'm not really an ace hood fan but I dig this shit.
Houston has a festival this year with Snoop, Zro, Willie Nelson, Morris Day and the Time, Danny Brown, Diplo and about 40 other bands this summer.
I'm going to have to go to this....

Detox

Ace I know you're juggling a lot of requests at the moment but can we get a rap-a-lot mix sometime in the future?

me and my old school is just so damn good. im trying to limit how many times i listen to it since i dont want to get sick of it

alarm was a great surprise too. chills all around

siddx

me and my old school is just so damn good. im trying to limit how many times i listen to it since i dont want to get sick of it

alarm was a great surprise too. chills all around

Yeah "me and my old school" "temptation" and "yesterday" are sitting at the top as my favorites so far.

Yeah "me and my old school" "temptation" and "yesterday" are sitting at the top as my favorites so far.

yep, and ill also add "insomnia" and "4evaNaDay theme" to that as well.

man, next time im fuckin im gonna take out my guitar and perform a solo while shes cumming and moaning and shit

abuC

Im from NY, and KRIT makes me consider getting a slab with the loudest candy paint job possible and a sound system with enough bass to knock the earth off it's axis.

RJT

I still can't feel KRIT. The production is great, but it's something about his delivery. I don't know, it just doesn't click with me. I'll miss the party again...

siddx

I still can't feel KRIT. The production is great, but it's something about his delivery. I don't know, it just doesn't click with me. I'll miss the party again...

Your loss, strippers and blow are on the way to the party. And there is no re-entrance once you leave like a biiiitch.

Just dropping by to thank Ace for the mixes and you guys for the gym music recommendations recently. The ign'rant and Em mixes and the K.R.I.T. compilation have gotten quite some playtime.

All this K.R.I.T. talk reminded me that I still need to make a trunk playlist, aside from Gibbs I have no idea what's out there, though. Feel free to recommend, even old and known stuff, I'm almost blank slate in this regard.
I'm all about that lyrical miracle bicycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom