• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH DAT ME YEAH DAT YEAH DAT YEAH DAT ME

been waiting on this one since 2010 when I heard a snippet of it on a youtube video. I think the verses need more oomph though. This needs a remix forreal.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A track liberated from our songstress : Jhené Aiko – 2 Seconds (prod. K Roosevelt)
wknLK.jpg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
KRIT track sounds weird to me.

Hopefully they bang it in the club. Definitely sounds like a record label pushed single.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Krit single is pretty dope.. chorus is a bit generic but oh well

Grzi

01. Gunplay, Stalley, Wale & Meek Mill - Power Circle f. Rick Ross & Kendrick Lamar
02. Meek Mill – Black Magic f. Rick Ross
03. Wale & Omarion - This Thing Of Ours f. Rick Ross & Nas
04. Rick Ross – All Birds f. French Montana
05. Wale & Meek Mill - Actin Up f. French Montana
06. Stalley – Fountain Of Youth f. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hu$$le
07. Wale – I Be Puttin’ On f. Wiz Khalifa, French Montana & Roscoe Dash
08. Wale & Stalley – The Zenith f. Rick Ross
09. Omarion & Wale - M.I.A.
10. Wale & Meek Mill – Bag Of Money f. Rick Ross & T-Pain
11. Omarion – Let’s Talk f. Rick Ross
12. Gunplay – Black On Black f. Ace Hood & Bun B
13. Stalley & Wale - FluorescentInk f. Rick Ross
14. Rick Ross – Bury Me A G f. T.I.

MMG Vol 2. Tracklist.

Gunplay on only 2 tracks? :(
Oh well, better than only one track on the first one, hopefully he'll get to three by Vol 3., and maybe we'll get an album from him then.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
hook on that krit song sucks, but I love the beat.

Anyone playing Diablo 3, PM me your email address and I'll add you to my contact list

PBY

Banned
Various_Artists_The_New_Chicago_Vol_1-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ-Victoriouz-The-New-Chicago-Vol-1-mixtape.353090.html

1.DJ Twin DJ Victoriouz DJ Pharris-intro
2.King Louie-Money Team
3.Chief Keef-Flex
4.Hood Geeks-Hangover
5.Freddie Gibbs Feat Lil Reese-Ova
6.Lil Reese Feat Lil Durk Fredo Santana-Beef
7.I m On Ent-Famous
8.Blanco Caine Feat Masirati Deeder-Fly As Hell
9.Fredo Santana Feat Chief Keef Lil Reese-My Lil Niggas
10.LEP Bogus Boys-ShowTime
11.Lil Durk-Eater
12.Chella H Feat King Louie-Go Dumb
13.Chief Keef Feat King Louie-Flat Line
14.Chance The Rapper-F ck You Tahm Bout
15.King Louie-Drilluminati
16.Bruza The General-Young Fly Nigga
17.Fredo Santana-Gang Bang
18.Chief Keef Feat Kanye West Pusha T Big Sean Jadakiss-Don t Like Remix
19.Ebone HoodRich-Racks On Me
20.Shorty K-Hitta Shit
21.Pha Tal-F ck Around

The M.O.B

There is something funny about buying a powerful 680...............but then spending the weekend using it to play Diablo 3........

I'm jelly for that 680 though :(

kamspy

There is something funny about buying a powerful 680...............but then spending the weekend using it to play Diablo 3........

I'm jelly for that 680 though :(

It dropped below 60fps on my 580 once so I threw it in the fireplace and got a 680.

Now it's better. And so is every other game I own goddam. This thing is smaller, cooler and faster than my 580. Nvidia is amazing. I want an big ass iced out EVGA charm for my necklace.

Oh and I got more D3 passes if anyone needs one. You get to play the whole first act, which is about 5 hours, and you can keep your stuff if you decide to buy. Blizzard hired crack dealers for advice confirmed. I can't imagine getting to the end of act 1 and not immediately breaking out $60 to keep going.

I wasn't expecting the card to show up til Monday or Tuesday so that's why I'm so geeked. Never been so happy not to have any plans for the night.

Kwixotik

It dropped below 60fps on my 580 once so I threw it in the fireplace and got a 680.

Now it's better. And so is every other game I own goddam. This thing is smaller, cooler and faster than my 580. Nvidia is amazing. I want an big ass iced out EVGA charm for my necklace.

Oh and I got more D3 passes if anyone needs one. You get to play the whole first act, which is about 5 hours, and you can keep your stuff if you decide to buy. Blizzard hired crack dealers for advice confirmed. I can't imagine getting to the end of act 1 and not immediately breaking out $60 to keep going.

I wasn't expecting the card to show up til Monday or Tuesday so that's why I'm so geeked. Never been so happy not to have any plans for the night.
I could use a pass if you've still got extra.

Also, got through half of Control System yesterday. I'm visiting my girlfriend's family, so I haven't had much time for listening to new music, but first impressions are excellent. I'll have to listen to the rest of it, but it's looking like it might be better than Section.80 - it's definitely on par, at least.

kamspy

I just blessed our boy Yoda Recon with a Diablo III pass. He wanted me to say how much he was digging the new Lil B and now sees the Based Light. I told him I'd convey the message. He's also become a huge Mac Miller fan and said Blue Slide Park is his new artistic muse.

I've got 1 left, but I put a listing up on ebay for it to try and get a free $8 out of some Blizzard fiend. It was only a 3 day auction. If it doesn't sell you're first on the list if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom