• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodecraft

Get ready. I told ya'll

New Ma$e, this song is to impress the 2Chainz, Rick Ross, Kanye West's 'baller flow" style liking crowds. This isn't the single though as you can expect a "Welcome Back" "Feels So Good" type of track for the single.

MMG

Ma$e ~ "What You Do"

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Get ready. I told ya'll

New Ma$e, this song is to impress the 2Chainz, Rick Ross, Kanye West's 'baller flow" style liking crowds. This isn't the single though as you can expect a "Welcome Back" "Feels So Good" type of track for the single.

MMG

Ma$e ~ "What You Do"

J6bMf.gif

This shit is terrible. That beat is not a beat that Mase should be flowing over.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
A chiller one
Siddx - Anana

And a more aggressive one
Siddx - Ricko

Wish soundcloud didn't drop the volume on tracks so much. And yeah there are some leveling issues I still need to address.
I love the 2nd one man! First is nice too, love the piano.
J6bMf.gif

This shit is terrible. That beat is not a beat that Mase should be flowing over.
Agreed
Just drop the full project already, zoning out
Agreed and if it's as short as the last two that means we basically heard around 30-50 of the project. I only listened to the first song luckily.

iavi

www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/outkast.mp3

It was one of those days! Great Sunday!

Hype. Hype! Bouts to give this a listen through.

T-guy, Peter, Recon, great beats all around. Peter made me sit through drake so thats saying something. And Recon and tguy both had chill as fuck beats that made me want to go get drunk on the back lawn.

Since everybody else is, heres two beats I made recently.

A chiller one
Siddx - Anana

And a more aggressive one
Siddx - Ricko

Wish soundcloud didn't drop the volume on tracks so much. And yeah there are some leveling issues I still need to address.

Anana wasn't me, so I won't say much there, but Ricko KNOCKS in a very bay like minimalist sense. I don't think the lead synth works, though; thinking it actually causes a bit of a tone clash, and especially so once those great, sleepy keys kick in. Good shit, otherwise.

That's what I'm saying. They're in the business of torturing ninjas atm.

---

Anyway, you fellas need to check this shit:

It's a piano cover tape, and, on it, has one of the cleanest N.I.P covers your man has ever heard.

01. The Weeknd – High For This (The Theorist Cover)
02. The Weeknd – High For This (The Theorist Piano Cover)
03. Schoolboy Q – How We Feeling (The Theorist Cover)
04. Schoolboy Q – How We Feeling (The Theorist Piano Cover)
05. The Weeknd – What You Need (The Theorist Cover)
06. The Weeknd – What You Need (The Theorist Piano Cover)
07. Rick Ross Ft. Drake & French Montana – Stay Schemin (The Theorist Cover)
08. Rick Ross Ft. Drake & French Montana – Stay Schemin (The Theorist Piano Cover)
09. The Weeknd – The Knowing (The Theorist Cover)
10. The Weeknd – The Knowing (The Theorist Piano Cover)
11. J. Cole – Work Out (The Theorist Cover)
12. J. Cole – Work Out (The Theorist Piano Cover)
13. Drake Ft. The Weeknd – Crew Love (The Theorist Cover)
14. Drake Ft. The Weeknd – Crew Love (The Theorist Piano Cover)
15. Jay-Z & Kanye West – Ni**as In Paris (The Theorist Cover)
16. Jay-Z & Kanye West – Ni**as In Paris (The Theorist Piano Cover)
17. The Weeknd – The Morning (The Theorist Cover)
18. The Weeknd – The Morning (The Theorist Piano Cover)

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member

Damn, great mix ace. I'm an avowed hater of Hey Ya but at least it's the last song so I can just stop before the end without breaking the flow lol. Transition from Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik to So Fresh So Clean might be my favourite part but it's all good. Shutterbugg into Rosa Parks is a great part to. I asked this before but I don't think you noticed, which has been your favourite mix to make so far?

Get ready. I told ya'll

MMG

Ma$e ~ "What You Do"

I don't even get what's going on with Mase. I'm all for someone trying to self improve and if they feel there were certain facets of their lifestyle and career they feel they need to change to better themself but so be it. But come on. This guy went from Murda Mase in the Children Of The Corn Days, to shiny suit rap with Diddy, to turning his back on it to be a preacher, then unsuccessfully doing some stuff with G-Unit, disappearing again and now here we are. Will the real Mase please stand up? Or jus sit your sell-out self down and shut the fuck up, i'm not too bothered either way. Also his voice sounds weird, the flow doesn't go, and the beat is just a poor ripoff of Gucci Mane's Wasted.

Eh. Clearly dropping tracks one at a time like this is building up the anticipation. I don't know much about Cocaine 80s other than No ID being the mastermind behind it, but it seems like he does the Cocaine 80s stuff as a fun little outlet on the internet with no pressure, hype or expectations. Nothing had even been said about a new EP as far as I know so why not just take the tracks as a pleasant surprise?

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Oh yeah completely forgot while I was talking shit about Mase and Cocaine 80s that I wanted to link a song. Chicago's hiphop scene has been getting a lot of shine lately through newer artists like King Louie, Chief Keef, Lil Durk etc. so I suppose it was as good a time as any for some of the older guard of Chi rappers to get together and do their thing and I think they did it pretty well on this track.

Triple Darkness ft. Do Or Die, Crucial Conflict, PsychoDrama & Snypaz - Too Krazy

iavi

Trusting you on this one Miri. Your taste and mine are like oil and vinegar, like kams and yoda. we'll see.

Hey, I linked to a sample just to be sure! My hands are clean.

---

Ace, just finished the mix. That may have been my fav of them all. Unfair probably, but that song selection killed.

Esch

Banned
I don't even get what's going on with Mase. I'm all for someone trying to self improve and if they feel there were certain facets of their lifestyle and career they feel they need to change to better themself but so be it. But come on. This guy went from Murda Mase in the Children Of The Corn Days, to shiny suit rap with Diddy, to turning his back on it to be a preacher, then unsuccessfully doing some stuff with G-Unit, disappearing again and now here we are. Will the real Mase please stand up? Or jus sit your sell-out self down and shut the fuck up, i'm not too bothered either way. Also his voice sounds weird, the flow doesn't go, and the beat is just a poor ripoff of Gucci Mane's Wasted.

48376_o.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Loved every artist mix so far, can't wait to listen to this one. Thanks, Ace!!!
Let me know!

I BE ON THAT KRYPTONITEEEEEE

Damn, that song selection... this might be my fav mix you've ever made- which is saying something. Seriously, this is fucking great. Perfect for summer too.

Edit: DAT BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD INTO HEY YA. OH MY.
Yeah it was fun going through the Outkast songs.. I really only missed a couple songs I wished I could have worked into it.. but didn't flow right.
Damn, great mix ace. I'm an avowed hater of Hey Ya but at least it's the last song so I can just stop before the end without breaking the flow lol. Transition from Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik to So Fresh So Clean might be my favourite part but it's all good. Shutterbugg into Rosa Parks is a great part to. I asked this before but I don't think you noticed, which has been your favourite mix to make so far?
That actually is a tough question.. The artist mixes that I have done have been fun, because I don't really get to work with their stuff very much.. I liked making 40 water of course, Outkast and Em's mix the best.. and the Deathrow mix. Out of those 4.. might have been the Outkast mix.. but then again I might just be saying that because I just made it..
Ace, just finished the mix. That may have been my fav of them all. Unfair probably, but that song selection killed.
I cut the fat on this mix.. went only for pure hotness..

Outkast mix is hot!

Yeah...that outkast mix is hot

Appreciate it.. hope it makes for a good Sunday

kamspy

Sup fam. Ya boy needs some assistance. I've got too much money in paypal and amazon doesn't take the shit.

So what I need from the coolest mofo on GAF HOP, buy the Digital Deluxe Alan Wake off Amazon for $17.50 PM me the CD key. I paypal you $17.50

So who's the coolest mofo on GAF HOP?

Esch

Banned
On Terrorist threats Absoul kinda jacked twista's flow lol, wondering if anyone noticed that shit.

edit: nope, total flow jack.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
10 bonus tracks from Juicy J's Blue Dream & Lean months after the tape has come out? Sure, why the hell not!

Juicy J - Blue Dream & Lean Bonus Cuts

20 Zig Zags (Produced By Space Ghost Purp)
Bandz A Make Her Dance (Produced by Mike Will)
Codine Cups (Produced By Juicy J and Crazy Mike)
Deep In Da Hood (Produced By Jahlill)
Hell Of A Drug (Produced By Jahlil)
I Wont Miss Ya (Produced By Juicy J)
Im Ballin (Produced By Lex Luger)
Its In Me To Hustle (Produced By Jahlil)
Money Mane Remix (Produced By Sonny Digital)
These Hands (Produced By Sonny Digital)

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

unf unf

cant get enough.

Get ready. I told ya'll

MMG

Ma$e ~ "What You Do"

ah, no.

Anyway, you fellas need to check this shit:

It's a piano cover tape, and, on it, has one of the cleanest N.I.P covers your man has ever heard.

hmmm, hope it's good man.

lookin' forward, really hopin' for some "Crumblin' Herb" to find it's way into this....

Esch

Banned
Whoa. I almost clicked on that sample like it was something from a decent artist.

New Cocaine80s is dope tho. And @miri i did enjoy that music of the night shit, really solid.

Whoa. I almost clicked on that sample like it was something from a decent artist.

New Cocaine80s is dope tho. And @miri i did enjoy that music of the night shit, really solid.

Two great albums and one shit album. His batting average is probably better than some of the artists you cry at night to.

Edit: That track has a nice pete rock sample, give it a chance.

PBY

Banned
Give it a chance, there isnt much besides the hook, but the beat is good, that sample is great, and it isnt on some Lasers wub step bullshit.

Agreed- back on the train (not the hype train, just the train- think shitty old Amtrak)- but I guarantee all the lyrics on this are gonna annoy me to no end. Hes still on his "FUCK AMERICA" shit, which is whatever, but he articulates it like a first year polisci student who thinks hes a lot smarter than he actually is.

Beat was nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom