• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've been listening to the Large Professor album and you can definitely hear his old school heritage that he has brought into the modern era. The thing is he isn't a interesting rapper this album begs for someone like Rakim to jump on it even though he hasn't really been relevant in a while this is the kind of production he needs.

Good idea. I've also been wishing for a Rakim or Big Daddy Kane to do something live with Questlove and a band, like Al Green's last album

PBY

Banned
http://www.mediafire.com/?zz56yb51mc839le
el-presidente_front.jpeg

Tokubetsu

rjybs.jpg

AQWBZ.jpg

On July 24, Get On Down will release a 2xCD deluxe box set version of GZA's 1995 classic Liquid Swords, which includes a working mini chess set. The album was remastered from the original tapes, and comes with a new, instrumental version of the record on the second disc, as well as a 20-page book.

The book, penned by Boston Phoenix reporter Chris Faraone, includes an interview with GZA as well as the original Liquid Swords album artwork and singles art. The instrumental disc will also be individually released as a 2xLP vinyl package with a silk-screened jacket.

More GZA news.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
oh!! snap! I will do it tonight.. and upload it to the site proper..

ecurbj

rjybs.jpg

AQWBZ.jpg

More GZA news.
Damn. It took me awhile to get into hip hop. I feel like I got the new mainstream hip hop pop shit. But anyway I asked one of my co-workers (white dude mind you lol) which album by WuTang is hot or the best and he did said Liquid Swords by GZA.

I'm definitely picking up this package!!! Can't miss out on classic hip hop son!

ecurbj

KUXMu.jpg

Read Wayne's comment...

Lil Wayne said:
Ooh! Where I'm from in New Orleans, my pops Baby the Birdman set a trend. He said on his song long time ago -seven, eight years ago- "Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass". That became a trend in New Orleans. If you had a main girl, you had to or she wasn't your main girl. In reference to that, let's just say I've had a lot of main girls thus far.

Oh really?

Gipp said:
...I don't do no dookie chutes...

LOL!!

Esch

Banned
masta killa with some poignant shit

lil wayne needs to stop talking about him and birdmans relationship in public.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LFTU has no standout tracks. That's what I thought first time through 4eva N A Day too, but I ended up loving it. Just needs to resonate more I think. Certainly feel its the weakest project from Krit Wuz Here onwards.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LFTU has no standout tracks. That's what I thought first time through 4eva N A Day too, but I ended up loving it. Just needs to resonate more I think. Certainly feel its the weakest project from Krit Wuz Here onwards.

really? to me money on the floor is the best song he has made...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
really? to me money on the floor is the best song he has made...
Naw. I don't even think that's K.R.I.T.'s best banger. It's a good song though. I prefer introspective K.R.I.T.

Viktorious/The Alarm are current favourites, though I have a lot that I think are up there.

kamspy

Killer Mike's "Big Beast" video.

Shit is awesome.

Oh shit NSFW

Boss. DLing now.

Does anyone else actually download videos off YouTube to have at your disposal? I have a pretty big music videos folder. I download em in 720p and they are about 40MB. 1080p is nice but they weigh in around 150MB, I'm not made of hard drive platters.

The quality of the Bring the Pain video I have. Goddam. Must have looked at 50 videos to get a decent one. Gotta grab some of the oldies before their gone. If you want a bad ass music video Tokubetsu, grab Cell Therapy by Goodie Mob. That's one that's worth your hard drive space.

my nephew is apparently a rapper now, making that good ol' balla balla garbage. Figured I'd post it for y'all

Khryi - Top Flight Friday

shit makes me laugh cuz I used to babysit this dude, and now he's talking about smoking weed and getting on some hoes, lol. He's got a decent flow and some catchy songs though.

Esch

Banned
Sooooooooo this Oddisee album is really good. Production is so lush. Really came out of nowhere for me.

Yeah, i was actually just listening to it in the whip today and I liked it even more. PD was spot on about how "full" the sound is. The rapping is actually good as well. Honestly this is the album Blu would have made if he wasnt such a bytch
Yeah I've been listening to the Large Professor album and you can definitely hear his old school heritage that he has brought into the modern era. The thing is he isn't a interesting rapper this album begs for someone like Rakim to jump on it even though he hasn't really been relevant in a while this is the kind of production he needs.

Thats what im saying. its very very classic east coast in spirit, even if there are new bells and whistles attached.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom