• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Can someone explain to me why Stoned Immaculate physical CD is 7.99 and the mp3 download is 11.99 on Amazon?

I am part of the problem because I spent that 11.99.

DominoKid

like i said, its cool to hate wale. not only on here but in general from what ive seen.
bout 18 months ago i was right there with yall.
i cant front on his stuff since getting w/ mmg tho.
ross got him right.

HiResDes

like i said, its cool to hate wale. not only on here but in general from what ive seen.
ross got him right.

Stealing Ross' flow didn't make him right...I don't think I've agreed with anything you've said besides the Gucci mention in the past month.

LOZLINK

So its Sunday early afternoon, high as the heavens and was thinking. Has there been a dude like 2chainz anytime recent that has been cool with pretty much everyone? Dudes on every ducking song. Not that I'm complaining though. 2chaaaainz

HiResDes

So its Sunday early afternoon, high as the heavens and was thinking. Has there been a dude like 2chainz anytime recent that has been cool with pretty much everyone? Dudes on every ducking song. Not that I'm complaining though. 2chaaaainz

Wayne five years ago, Ludacris four years ago, Eminem three years ago, Busta two years ago, Kanye recently.

LOZLINK

Wayne five years ago, Ludacris four years ago, Eminem three years ago, Busta two years ago, Kanye recently.
Eminem doesn't do many features though. Every southern album recently has him for a feature. Only person I haven't seen do s feature with him is waka

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I told y'all, Wale is musical tofu. Acknowledging that fact devalues his music considerably.

Like every other artist, he's still capable of making some dope tracks and verses though. Just not very often.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Gotta get that money while people actually want you to do a feature.

mileS

Canibus just choked hard against Dizaster.. and he takes out his paper and tries to read it... crowd gets angry, and he starts crying and then he apologized like 4 times. lmao.

mileS

Ok sorry lol, no he didn't, but he started bitching at the crowd for not listening to him read off his paper (never do this in a rap battle, what the fuck are you thinking) and then he starts bitching to the event leader about it. So in internet terms I guess you could call it crying.

also at one point I think he said "stick an atom bomb in your thong" smh...

and the video doesn't show his two earlier rounds where he would take 1-2 min pauses trying to remember his shit.

the only cd I can find in my car is graduation and man if you skip drunk & hot girls that album isn't bad at all. barry bond and everything I am are really great.

Tokubetsu

wtImd.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Chuch and Texas Tea are my personal favorites, but I listen to the whole thing in the whip all the time.

No you're not it's the jam. The project has super high highs, and boring lows.

Porchlight and praying manare the only tracks I really don't feel and end up skipping. The more I listen to the test, the more I like it. I also found that the so called shitty hooks have gotten stuck in my head bad. So they may be repetitive but they fucking work apparently.

PBY

Banned
Porchlight and praying manare the only tracks I really don't feel and end up skipping. The more I listen to the test, the more I like it. I also found that the so called shitty hooks have gotten stuck in my head bad. So they may be repetitive but they fucking work apparently.

Porchlight is my favorite track :/

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ross got him right.
I love MMG...Meek Mill, Ross, the beats... But he does not have Wale right... Just listened to some of his pre-MMG stuff and dude was so different

Esch

Banned
pac bradley was depressing

this on the other hand is a filmed implosion of one of the corniest self-aggrandized boring ass emcees to ever pick up a mic. this is a fine meal to dine off.

Jay Sosa

Yeah remember when Siddx said he felt like he was growing apart with Gaf-hop, this is my moment...Although it is weird to see the artists I like become thread favorites a year or so later usually.

1673302.jpg

and why the fuck did nobody tell me Wale is on the Currensy album? Now I can't cancel my order anymore D:

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Whoa I thought you guys were talking about a little pocket-sized memo joint.... Where the fuck was Canibus hiding that GODZILLA ASS notepad?

I just can't grasp it. The dude has been spitting ultra complex, memorized writtens since '96, so why fuck it up now?1) What are you still listening to from 2011 releases?
All 3 albums Action Bronson put out
BlackenedWhite (retail)
XXX + Black and Brown
Merry eX-Mas & Suck My Dick
Dustwitch
Take Care

2) Who is the artist you've changed your opinion of most?
None.

Although it is weird to see the artists I like become thread favorites a year or so later usually.
Hey I pushed D.Brown more than you.

/foreveralone

hubes

Bun b? Seems like hes cool with everyone and does a lot of features.

Skimming through some of this Canibus stuff now...very sad honestly. I was always a fan. He was always on that "I do it for hiphop" shit in his records...might need to put him on suicide watch.

Don't even know who Dizasta is to be honest. Is he like a top battle rapper, or is he just some dude?

"Yo y'all wanna here this shit or not???"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

This shit cracks me the fuck up and I feel like a traitor heh.

HiResDes

Dizaster is pretty much top five right now in the battling tiers if such a thing can be said.

Whoa I thought you guys were talking about a little pocket-sized memo joint.... Where the fuck was Canibus hiding that GODZILLA ASS notepad?

I just can't grasp it. The dude has been spitting ultra complex, memorized writtens since '96, so why fuck it up now?1) What are you still listening to from 2011 releases?
All 3 albums Action Bronson put out
BlackenedWhite (retail)
XXX + Black and Brown
Merry eX-Mas & Suck My Dick
Dustwitch
Take Care

2) Who is the artist you've changed your opinion of most?
None.

Hey I pushed D.Brown more than you.

/foreveralone

There are exceptions, was just making a provocative generality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom