• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Expectations being too high is starting to sound like a weak ass excuse, I'm sorry but can yall say something else besides that bullshit? Tell me I have poor taste or something man, anything but my expectations being too high.

Expectations too high because I expected it to at least be on par with his recent mixtapes? That's some weak shit right there.
Word, 4evaNaDay shits all over it. It's a weaker effort in pretty much every respect. Production, rhymes, etc.

I have the same expectations I had for every other project from K.R.I.T., which is not much in the first place TBH. But LFTU is really nothing special. Still listening to it though, hoping it will get better, but so far that isn't the case.

Cole won.

Esch

Banned
I'm down, can't listen to any of this new music yall been posting or blackace mixes. I've been bookmarking all this shit. Hope that joey badass is good, although I haven't heard an album from most of the people yall seem to be comparing him too.

you've never listened to Boot Camp/Black Moon/Smif N Wessun or DITC?

you should do that

edit: Fuckouttahere Cole didnt win anything but the simp award for junior varsity simpery

you've never listened to Boot Camp/Black Moon/Smif N Wessun or DITC?

you should do that

edit: Fuckouttahere Cole didnt win anything but the simp award for junior varsity simpery

I've listened to DITC and Smif N Wessun, but just never full albums. I'll check them out sometime though.

Edit: haha, I don't know about Cole's album being better than Krit's tho. Yall are alone with that. I do hope that Cole gets the chip off his shoulder for his next album, I don't want to hear no more about how someone wouldn't listen to his shit.

abuC

I must have listened to "off dat" about 40 times today, Currensy too smooth. Makes me want to get a slab...even though I live on the East.

abuC

chasin papers and chandelier allll dayy. evry dayyy

1245658_o.gif

Spitta is too nice.

Kusagari

Just got back from seeing Spitta. Blazed off my ass. I gotta say Styles P and Fiend impressed me with how much energy they've got. They were awesome.

And more than 4 kids passed out from smoking too much weed. Shit was hilarious. One dude was so blazed he couldn't even move.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Just got back from seeing Spitta. Blazed off my ass. I gotta say Styles P and Fiend impressed me with how much energy they've got. They were awesome.

And more than 4 kids passed out from smoking too much weed. Shit was hilarious. One dude was so blazed he couldn't even move.
that sounds a hell of a time. good shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jesus. Triple F is such a fucking disappointment.

really has some nice cuts on it.. Rooster in my Rari, Round of Applause, I don't Really Care, Let the Guns Blam.

Just he released too many of them too early..

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"They always ask me about some G-Unit and skinny jeans shit man!'

"That n***a gave me an 8? That n***a 2 points off bruh."

A$AP's 5 favourite artists *dead*

This shit is glorious.

really has some nice cuts on it.. Rooster in my Rari, Round of Applause, I don't Really Care, Let the Guns Blam.

Just he released too many of them too early..

kind of glad I didn't listen to them(only heard round of applause and I don't really care before i listened to the album). Think I'm going to start doing that more often, just listen to 2 songs off an album or something and wait til it comes out.

so guys, saw that naked kim k pic kanye posted on twitter? ppl saying it aint her but whoever it is, shit is hot

second time he put up kim k nudes?

Macca

My god Triple F life is disappointing. Went in expecting something with the energy and ignorance of Flockaveli, got something that sounds like mixtape tracks mixed with tracks that are far too geared for radio play.

Fuck these haters, fuck these hoes.

Mr.Fresh

Guys I need some help! Im making a list of Hip hop party songs from 2010-2012 for my friends graduation party on Friday. Doesnt matter who the artist is or anything. As long as it gets people hyped Im happy haha. Anyone have any recommendations?

cacophony

Guys I need some help! Im making a list of Hip hop party songs from 2010-2012 for my friends graduation party on Friday. Doesnt matter who the artist is or anything. As long as it gets people hyped Im happy haha. Anyone have any recommendations?

just play Racks on repeat

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Woke up yesterday morning, threw on the Death Row mix.
Worked out in the afternoon to the Jeezy mix.
Drove home listening to the Outkast mix.

Thanks again bro. It feels wrong to get all that music for gratis

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
nice, i posted about this a week or two. wanted some more info.
after reading this though, i think we lost jay electronica to fame. This guy thinks hes the best rapper in the world yet he hardly releases anything.

Which is sad because he ain't even close to being famous.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
also word on the Jeezy mix?

I have a friend who is a huge jeezy stan who is going to geek the fuck out for your mix. I listened to it yesterday on a long drive, I was never a big jeezy fan but it still manages to be entertaining, even if I spent the whole time wishing he would just take some ex lax and stop straining.

We need another poppy mix, it's been long enough that there should be plenty of new mindless pop rap out.

And lmfao at chris brown's bitch ass getting punched and hit with a bottle. Fuck face deserves it.

And on another random note, I don't know what I was on when I first listened to the david banner mixtape and proclaimed it mediocre, I listened to it all the way through yesterday and there isn't a weak track on it, maybe one eh track but the thing is fucking loaded with quality. Might be a top three release so far this year for me. Probably helps that I only listened to 2 of the tracks before it dropped so it's almost entirely new material for me. No Choice and Work are my stand outs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom