• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
lmao, im sorry but i'm calling my friends sheety booty neegas from now on.

siddx

Have to agree, he has the worst verses there.

I thought the beat switch was neat, though.

It's terribly jarring, you go from ignant mirror rattling bass perfection to weird 90's super nintendo generic boss battle music and then back again for no real good reason other than Kanye being an attention whore who wants to stand out among rappers that are better than him.

njean777

Gaf-Hop who in their right mind says ASAP > Q? I like ASAP, but to say he is better then Q is just.....SMH. I will say though both of them should collab and make a mixtape together.

3326045641-1.jpg

http://noblescity.bandcamp.com/album/rite-of-passage

That Box Cutter in yo face music. track three and four, stream it. And now kill someone.

white-dynamite-cover-400px.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hwRtm8tzwwY#!

466869871-1.jpg

http://wanderingworx.bandcamp.com/album/14-karat-canvas-the-gallery-art-ep
That headbanger music.

3906626754-1.jpg

http://philliesblunt1.bandcamp.com/album/i-exist
That Wu....

GamerSoul

Beat is fantastic until kanye comes in with his bullshit beat switch and embarrassing verse.

Truth. It was the first and only time I was ever happy to hear "2 CHAINZ"

And I feel Q and Rocky are basically on the same level. Rocky definitely has better flows that standout more though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Truth. It was the first and only time I was ever happy to hear "2 CHAINZ"

And I feel Q and Rocky are basically on the same level. Rocky definitely has better flows that standout more though.
Damn shame

ecurbj

I'm trying to find a hard copy of Kid Ink new album Up & Away. An actual CD release. I thought it would be at Best Buy but I didn't see it.

He did say it's available at retail stores. But I only see it on iTunes.

hubes

siddx

its almost as i- ZzzZzzZzzZzzzZZ

Seriously, thats some straight up ambien level shit. It's like someone injected nyquil into my face.

Druggies with hoes, nightmare on figg street, there he go, hands on the wheel, gangstas in designer. Thats 5/17 which is 30%, so I guess I was off by 10%

Asap on the other hand, only leaf and acid drips were useless tracks. Which gives him an 87.5% entertainment rate.

It's science bitches.

New XV was nice, but what is up with his debut album? He releases Popular Culture this week and next week has his EP coming out. I am assuming his Summer 2012 target for Kid With The Green Backpack isnt happening.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DMX is unsalvageable at this point.

I want to believe, but let's be real here. All the charisma that made him a favourite of mine is gone.

Cudder

Listened to 3/4 of the new XV tape and I like it for the most part. I don't know how it compares to Zero Heroes yet (probably won't end up being as good), but it's just cool listening to someone pepper their raps with shit I can actually relate to, being a young adult in this day and age. Chrono Trigger/Gameshark/videogame/other crazy shit references made me smile.

That Inception track and Breaking Bad track are pretty wild.

Jay Sosa

So I am checking out early DMX like Hell and Blood Of My Blood. Damn this guy had talent.

Listening to this all day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-U87sqDNQ&feature=related Slippin'.

god I'm old..members talking about DMX like it's fucking Kool Herc.

And yes his first two records were amazing, I remember some of my friends that usually listen to anything but rap bumping 'It's Dark..' like crazy

I honestly thought that on Damien two different guys are rapping lol..

Damien

Whatever happened to Dame? He disappeared like Ski Beatz (well until a couple years ago).

god I'm old..members talking about DMX like it's fucking Kool Herc.

And yes his first two records were amazing, I remember some of my friends that usually listen to anything but rap bumping 'It's Dark..' like crazy

I honestly thought that on Damien two different guys are rapping lol..

Damien

Whatever happened to Dame? He disappeared like Ski Beatz (well until a couple years ago).

Loved Damien...I also liked Trina Moe

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Esch

Banned
lil kim....

scustin

Lil-Kim-LA-Gay-Pride.jpg

lil-kim2-444x640.jpg

grossssss

My brain is still trying to compute what the hell I’m looking at. Is this a 3D rendering of what Lil Kim would look like after a fire? Because that plastic nightmare face surely can’t be the decision of an adult woman with a brain and functioning eyes. She looks like Nicki Minaj’s cokehead grandmother getting ready for Mardi Gras. Even the dude with the helmet on stage looks terrified like he’s praying to the clothes Gods that there be no malfunctions. Why, Kim? You could have just played it hood after you got out of jail and not had them throw a bunch of rubber cement in your face and mold it like a Guy Fawkes mask. But I guess this is the path you chose.

deeeadddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom