• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
T-Pain is straight garbage, man. He's the worst part of everything he's ever been on. And Kokane? Wake me up when he makes a song worth listening to.

lol..

T-Pain is just like you and me.. when he gets up he puts his pants on one leg at a time. But after that he makes gold records..

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
lol..

T-Pain is just like you and me.. when he gets up he puts his pants on one leg at a time. But after that he makes gold records..

So does Justin Bieber and Chumbawumba. Sales don't equal talent, never has, never will. When you use as much autotunage as T-Pain, literally anybody can fill in for you.

Legend is so boring I f want to sleep just thinking of his shit.

lol..

Really, you had the right idea, but then bringing up sales as any type of indicator of quality was a bad move.

Yo give me Future over Hamilton if I'm making a trap song lol.

Who said anything about Hamilton on a trap song....Thats like saying give me Beiber over R.Kelly for songs aimed at 8 year old girls. Such a weird comment...

We should separate. Hype shit and soulful shit. Hamilton has the second on lock and Nate Dogg had the first from beginning to end.

Nate Dogg is the best, hell, fake Nate Dogg is still better than Legend.

I'm pretty sure he meant gold as quality not sales haha

Umm, saying gold records really only means sales, especially when talking about music...if he meant the other way than it was very poorly worded.

Blackace

So does Justin Bieber and Chumbawumba. Sales don't equal talent, never has, never will. When you use as much autotunage as T-Pain, literally anybody can fill in for you.

Legend is so boring I f want to sleep just thinking of his shit.
actually people have been trying to fill in for Pain forever and have never been able to.. so say what you want the man writes great hooks that touches basically every demographic
Really, you had the right idea, but then bringing up sales as any type of indicator of quality was a bad move.

first of all it's a cowbell reference.. second of all longevity in sales does mean something. If Justin Bieber continues to be a great seller for years and years... it would be hard deny that he has talent

actually people have been trying to fill in for Pain forever and have never been able to.. so say what you want the man writes great hooks that touches basically every demographic

first of all it's a cowbell reference.. second of all longevity in sales does mean something. If Justin Bieber continues to be a great seller for years and years... it would be hard deny that he has talent

Not really. Just means you have a strong fanbase. Not to go completely off topic, but Linkin Park continues to sell records...they have a fanbase that continues to buy whatever mediocre album they put out. But, Tpain is one of my favorite hook guys, and his albums have always been nice too.

Blackace

Not really. Just means you have a strong fanbase. Not to go completely off topic, but Linkin Park continues to sell records...they have a fanbase that continues to buy whatever mediocre album they put out. But, Tpain is one of my favorite hook guys, and his albums have always been nice too.

well shit I can put out crappy albums and my HUGE fanbase will just buy it

it was more of a cowbell reference than anything.. classic SNL is forgotten

tumblr_m3rxgzjd3y1r7mvdfo1_400.gif.jpg

I honestly completely forgot about that. Its been forever since I watched any SNL, let alone the older skits.

well shit I can put out crappy albums and my HUGE fanbase will just buy it

I do not quite understand what you are going for. I think you are making assumptions from what I have been saying. Fact is, If you make something popular, or even good, you can coast on that for a long time if you get the right fan base. Sales are not an indicator of quality.

Blackace

I do not quite understand what you are going for. I think you are making assumptions from what I have been saying. Fact is, If you make something popular, or even good, you can coast on that for a long time if you get the right fan base. Sales are not an indicator of quality.

I am not saying that sales equals quality... But it should not be ignored. And making one popular album means nothing.. Making three popular albums then you can start coasting off that fanbase. One hit, one ablum wonders happen daily.

I am not saying that sales equals quality... But it should not be ignored. And making one popular album means nothing.. Making three popular albums then you can start coasting off that fanbase. One hit, one ablum wonders happen daily.

It shouldnt be ignored, but it is not a great indicator of quality either way.

ayo I have a real ninja question

First off, the god has never done drugs. I don't smoke and rarely drink either. But if I had one vice...it's the smell of gasoline. But obviously you can't smell that shit without dying of cancer or some shit, so I only take a quick sniff when I cut the grass.

I heard sour diesel weed smells like gas though. Is that shit true? If so...I might need to try that

HiResDes

If you haven't smoked before you don't wanna jump right into Sour Diesel, also I believe some of it is actually laced with gasoline if you get it from somewhere shady for cheap...You don't want that.

cdyhybrid

ayo I have a real ninja question

First off, the god has never done drugs. I don't smoke and rarely drink either. But if I had one vice...it's the smell of gasoline. But obviously you can't smell that shit without dying of cancer or some shit, so I only take a quick sniff when I cut the grass.

I heard sour diesel weed smells like gas though. Is that shit true? If so...I might need to try that

Just buy a handle of 151 and sniff that. Same shit.

Esch

Banned
i fucking love anthony hamilton

it sounds so soulful dont you agree?

sour d can have a kind of gassy smell/taste, but like in an earthy way, not chemically. Namsayin?

lush

Feel obligated to post this mix from a week ago after I saw HRD post that Flosstradamus "Diplo & Friends" mix from a while ago:

Truancy Mix Volume 47: Ryan Hemsworth

Ryan Hemsworth – 2 Noughtz
M.I.A. – Bad Girls (Instrumental)
Danny Brown – Blunt After Blunt (Acapella)
Future – Long Live The Pimp
Main Attrakionz – Breath Takin Niggaz
Ryan Hemsworth – BasedWorld
RL Grime – Art Money
Deniro Farrar & Shady Blaze – 43 Hours In (ft. ST 2-Lettaz) (Acapella)
City of Thieves – Siberian Tunnels (Instrumental)
Ryan Hemsworth – Three Hours In
Squadda B – Leave Da Tags On 2K12
Danny Brown – Don’t Give A (Ryan Hemsworth’s Dankey Kang Bootleg)
Slim Thug – Still Tippin’ (Ryan Hemsworth’s Black Lodge Remix)
RL Grime – Amphibian (Shlohmo + 2KWTVR remix)
Gucci Mane – Pillz (Acapella)
Rick Ross – Holy Ghost (Instrumental)
Soulja Boy – Do It Big
Sasha Go Hard – Why They Mad
Travis Porter – Ballin
Waka Flocka Flame – Rooster In My Rari (Acapella/Instrumental)
Baauer – Harlem Shake
Ryan Hemsworth – Deku
Lil B – I’m God (munno Remix)
Lunice – Monopoly
Girl Unit – Rezday
Ryan Hemsworth – Slurring
Danny Brown – Blueberry (Acapella)
Danny Brown – Blueberry (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
SELA. – Wavriel
Main Attrakionz – Perfect Skies (Acapella)
Ca$h Out – Cashin’ Out (Ryan Hemsworth Bootleg)
Project Pat – Keep It Hood (ft. OJ Da Juiceman) (Acapella)
Ryan Hemsworth – St. Michael
Tom Richman – Nice Tires On The Ghini
RAJA – He Won’t Pay Me
Waka Flocka Flame – Pretty Gordo
Ryan Hemsworth – Fuck School
Birdy Nam Nam – El Cobra Discoteca (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
Framework – It’s Killing Me (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
Ryan Hemsworth – Gucci Anthem
ASAP Rocky – Brand New Guy (Instrumental)
Ryan Hemsworth – Richard Shaw
Riff Raff – Patrick Ewing Freestyle
Spaceghost Purrp – Osiris Of The East
Zodiac – Do U 2

Dude kills it per usual. Cheers from the Electronic thread.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
T-Pain is fun, sometimes thats what I need. Sometimes I get tired of shoot that old bitch in the face, sell her son drugs, fuck her daughter in the ass, and beat her dog to death with my big dick. Same way sometimes I get tired of rap preaching to me or being extra serious. I need mindless pop shit once in a while, T-pain and dudes like pitbull give me that. You sheety booty gaffers need to diversify your bonds, motherfuckers.

Now it's time for ugo.
Hair so red neegas think that I'm Annie

Blackace

T-Pain is fun, sometimes thats what I need. Sometimes I get tired of shoot that old bitch in the face, sell her son drugs, fuck her daughter in the ass, and beat her dog to death with my big dick. Same way sometimes I get tired of rap preaching to me or being extra serious. I need mindless pop shit once in a while, T-pain and dudes like pitbull give me that. You sheety booty gaffers need to diversify your bonds, motherfuckers.

Now it's time for ugo.
Hair so red neegas think that I'm Annie
Thing about Pain is his catalog is soooooo crazy deep.. I was thinking of making Pain mix but there is soooooooo much I sat back on the sofa

siddx

Currensy album should have been an instrumental album. It's hard to listen to him bleat his half assed bullshit all over those fantastic beats.

Thing about Pain is his catalog is soooooo crazy deep.. I was thinking of making Pain mix but there is soooooooo much I sat back on the sofa

Thing about pain, almost every track of his could of been a single. Everything is catchy and actually good. I used to think dude was kinda corny with the autotune. I dont care about that shit anymore, and I just love his music.

IrishNinja

siddx i was afraid you've softened and found jesus or some shit while i was gone
my fears were clearly misplaced, now for some killer mike

IrishNinja

esha im over here at spindashing spin-chan's house and we're eating pocky and looking at his figures and listening to utada hikaru and i want you to know we're both quite offended, desu ne

siddx

siddx i was afraid you've softened and found jesus or some shit while i was gone
my fears were clearly misplaced, now for some killer mike

Drake and Chris Brown sucked up all the soft in the world left over from when wiz got mounted by amber rose. Even if I was fool enough to get soft, I no longer would be able.
And I can't fuck with jesus, I have beef with all his homies. Maybe if he was riding solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom