• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot fuck with that new Stevie Crooks AT ALL. This shit honestly sounds like a major downgrade from VLN NVR DIE to me. Maybe, I have to let this ride in my car but as far as listening to it and chilling, it does nothing for me.

PBY

Banned
I cannot fuck with that new Stevie Crooks AT ALL. This shit honestly sounds like a major downgrade from VLN NVR DIE to me. Maybe, I have to let this ride in my car but as far as listening to it and chilling, it does nothing for me.
Im gonna get crushed for this... But my fav Stevie crooks tape to me is his first one, with each tape getting progressively worse from there.

dvdjamm

tumblr_lu0gdsRmGr1qb99cgo1_500.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i think there are even better obvious ones like RHYMES THATLL MAKE THE POPE WANNA GET HIS DICK SUCKED

too bad

@Blackace, im thirst for a new grimey East Coast mix... some arf arf shit like DMX, LOX/kiss/fab, Dipset, etc...

make a young man's wish come true

So you looking for old skool east coast?

I can definitely see that. Restless is my shit tho. What other H-town rappers do you like? All I know off the top of my head is scarface and bun b. Z-ro? Slim thug?(tho I remember you praising it or the prod.)
I really like Slim even tho he ain't done much.. Of course UGK.. And Scarface ...I like old Cham.. I ain't heard a lot of newer Houston stuff is there anyone I should have on my radar?

So you looking for old skool east coast?

I really like Slim even tho he ain't done much.. Of course UGK.. And Scarface ...I like old Cham.. I ain't heard a lot of newer Houston stuff is there anyone I should have on my radar?

Give him some of that Mobb Deep, Old School Nas, Wu,Rakim stuff. Heck them back way old school. East Coast West coast 90's ish.....:)

Macca

I got LFTU, 4Eva n a Day, RAP Music, HnC as my tops this year. Still got a bunch of stuff to listen to then. Will check out that Destiny.Altered tonight.

I feel guilty having ZERO big krit albums in mine haha. But I just didn't enjoy his stuff lately as much as I thought I would.

DeNiro Farrar came the fuck out of nowhere for me. Thanks HiRes and Toku.

SoilBreak

Banned

Le$ – Playa Potna

1NSHV.jpg

Intro (Feat. Slim Thug) [Prod. By Cardo] (3:49)
Shut It Down (Feat. Slim Thug & Chamillionaire) [Prod. By Mr. Lee] (4:37)
Mothership (Feat. Bun B) [Prod. By Gl Productions] (4:31)
Playamade [Prod. By Stunt N Dozier] (2:55)
3rd Coastin' (Feat. Killa Kyleon & Paul Wall) [Prod. By Cardo] (5:02)
Hustla (Feat. Slim Thug & J-Dawg) [Prod. By Mr. Lee] (4:17)
Grippin' Grain (Feat. Big K.R.I.T.) [Prod. By Kash Kartel] (3:43)
64 Chevy [Prod. By J Jones] (2:49)
My Car (Feat. Slim Thug, Kirko Bangz & Mug) [Prod. By GL Productions] (4:11)
Smokin' Exotic (Feat. Slim Thug) [Prod. By Mr Rogers] (4:13)
Sippin' (Feat. Indeed) [Prod. By DJ Burnone & Cardo] (4:30)
Top Of The World [Prod. By J Jones] (2:57)
Doin' My Thang (Feat. Slim Thug, Mac Miller & Dom Kennedy) [Prod. By DSF] (4:53)
Keep It Playa (Feat. Mookie Jones & Big K.R.I.T.) [Prod. By BC] (4:54)
Making Noise (Feat. Lil Keke, Mug & Dre Day) [Prod. By Mr. Lee] (3:51)
Wanna Choose (Feat. Pimp C & Slim Thug) [Prod. By Mr. Lee] (4:32)
Get Low (Feat. Marcus Manchild, Big K.R.I.T. & Slim Thug) (3:36)
Rns [Prod. By Stunt N Dozier] (3:05)
O.c.d. (Feat. Killa Kyleon & Slim Thug) [Prod. By GL Productions] (3:52)

Bishman

It's cool so far glad to be back at my hometown. Finally got a drug guy. I got you on tickets if you can't get them, but yea let me know if you are going. I'm pretty free on most days. Where do you usually buy tickets?
Warehouselive.com or scoremoreshows.com

My girl is bitching cuz she wants me to go to a game night with her friday night. Killer Mike / El-P or game night with her girls?

Esch

Banned
killer mike/elp shows have been sounding ridiculous tho. I read that pitchfork article about the one in NY and it was apparently dope

Tokubetsu

I need an instrumental version of Smoke DZA's "Rugby Thompson" A$AP.

Tha and the Harry Fraud x Action Bronson project needs to drop sooner than later.

I'm pretty sure I enjoy that Smoke Dza a whole lot more than anybody else here. I feel so distant :(.
Warehouselive.com or scoremoreshows.com

My girl is bitching cuz she wants me to go to a game night with her friday night. Killer Mike / El-P or game night with her girls?
I mean I'm biased fool haha so my answer is obvious. I ain't tripping either way tho. Let me know what you decide.

Game night. I'd imagine you watch games all the time, it's time to do something nice with your girl bro. She'll enjoy it, her friends will see you're a good man, etc. What's not to like

Thunder are gonna get destroyed tonight anyway

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm pretty sure I enjoy that Smoke Dza a whole lot more than anybody else here. I feel so distant :(.

I mean I'm biased fool haha so my answer is obvious. I ain't tripping either way tho. Let me know what you decide.
Nah . I have been a DZA fan for a long time. I enjoy this one too.]

Wow I did not know there was an action bronson x harry fraud album coming. Sign me the fuck up.

Tokubetsu

Game night. I'd imagine you watch games all the time, it's time to do something nice with your girl bro. She'll enjoy it, her friends will see you're a good man, etc. What's not to like

Depends on how much you like the girl and if you've already been giving up shit for her.

This is my first Dza album I've heard but I just recall someone saying he's weed carrier status haha. But yeah Rugby Thompson is really really solid for me

IrishNinja

i once chose to put in a shift at my shitty, $4 something an hour job (back in high school) and chase after this broad i was all about, instead of ride out with some friends to a concert biggie was gonna be at.

ya'll know what happened to him before he made it back down to miami again. just sayin'

Tokubetsu

i once chose to put in a shift at my shitty, $4 something an hour job (back in high school) and chase after this broad i was all about, instead of ride out with some friends to a concert biggie was gonna be at.

ya'll know what happened to him before he made it back down to miami again. just sayin'

Man, thats some shit I would have taken to the grave.

Here lies IrishNinja
He almost so Notorious B.I.G. Live
But almost doesn't count for shit

IrishNinja

Man, thats some shit I would have taken to the grave.

Here lies IrishNinja
He almost so Notorious B.I.G. Live
But almost doesn't count for shit

for real. was going through a bankruptcy in the early 2000's, missed Cash up in lauderdale or somewhere cause i was too prideful to let someone spot me. fuck that noise, YOLO or whatever!

i never had a chance at seeing MJ or Seba (Nujabes) so i can't feel too bad there, but yeah, no more defaulting on acts i really wanna see.

speaking of, i keep hoping Rock the Bells will come back here, pretty good lineup this year out in CA:

mC5ID.jpg

Ross bodies the beat god damn. Good track but that hook...I wish it was called Accident Choppa, which is what Ross says in his verse. "Accidental Murderer" just feels too long and clunky

Nas' verse is dope, beat isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom