• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaughterhouse album might be good, I thought the last one was just "okay". But I like Hammer Dance and I think My Life is good for when bitches be over drinking mimosas and shit.

Maybe if I had no songs on my computer, I'd rely on My Life.....actually nah, I think I'd even prefer those songs that always come with a new PC.

Ace, some reason I thought you didn't like Trae at all.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
trae the truth got shot last night outside a club

i reckon nobody cares

Why the hell was he in a crappy strip club parking lot in a FUCKED UP part of town at 3 in the morning? From the news, there was a huge crowd outside and a guy drove up and fired. Not saying that he should have expected to get shot, but rapper or not, you gotta take care of yourself and be more careful.

I'll have to check it out(crooked I) and a few things you gave reviews on. I gotta give that nacho picasso? Another chance. I heard him rhyme nacho with somthing and instantly turned it off and I never do that lol. But imma trust you on this

I'll have to check it out(crooked I) and a few things you gave reviews on. I gotta give that nacho picasso? Another chance. I heard him rhyme nacho with somthing and instantly turned it off and I never do that lol. But imma trust you on this

Nacho Picasso is kinda garbage. He isnt the worse out there, but not something that should be recommended to anyone with ears.

Bishman

1. HighResDes, how the fuck do you listen to so much music and keep up with it all. I lurk all your post for music recommendations. :)

2. TGuy, how you liking Houston? We should hang out. I'm actually off on Friday so I might go to the Killer Mike / El-P concert. I need to check my funds tho.

HiResDes

Nacho Picasso is kinda garbage. He isnt the worse out there, but not something that should be recommended to anyone with ears.

If you're not refined enough to really get what makes him super clever and swagged out, then I pity you. This is swag rap with Greco-Roman levels of macho egotism. If you can make references to the Illiad and Aenied while maintaining a braggadocio swag rap agenda I can fucks with you, even if you aren't that great technically. Also the guy has a fantastic sense of humor.

1. HighResDes, how the fuck do you listen to so much music and keep up with it all. I lurk all your post for music recommendations. :)

If I'm not listening to music I'm either at work (though I do sometimes when my bitch ass manager isn't there) or getting drunk at some pseudo-hip downtown bar.

It's cool so far glad to be back at my hometown. Finally got a drug guy. I got you on tickets if you can't get them, but yea let me know if you are going. I'm pretty free on most days. Where do you usually buy tickets?

If you're not refined enough to really get what makes him super clever and swagged out, then I pity you. This is swag rap with Greco-Roman levels of macho egotism. If you can make references to the Illiad and Aenied while maintaining a braggadocio swag rap agenda I can fucks with you, even if you aren't that great technically. Also the guy has a fantastic sense of humor.

If I'm not listening to music I'm either at work (though I do sometimes when my bitch ass manager isn't there) or getting drunk at some pseudo-hip downtown bar.

He's like a hipster lil b. so you liking him makes complete sense.

HiResDes

Hipster Lil'B is redundant. Anyway, get drunk, turn your car system up to fucking forty and blast The Gods Don't Favor You. If you don't nod your head furiously you're a Herod.

Hipster Lil'B is redundant. Anyway, get drunk, turn your car system up to fucking forty and blast The Gods Don't Favor You, if you don't nod your head furiously you're a Herod.

Hipsters like lil b, lil b is not hipster. So no, it is not redundant. I got A$AP and others for my swag rap, I don't need clown shoes Picasso.

HiResDes

Both of his last tapes were under the Blue Sky Blue Death moniker....Well you know that, lol.

...And I could see how you could say that about Haleek for some songs...But Fraulein, for example is pretty seamless IMO.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Maybe if I had no songs on my computer, I'd rely on My Life.....actually nah, I think I'd even prefer those songs that always come with a new PC.

Ace, some reason I thought you didn't like Trae at all.

I like Trae a lot.. but for some reason can't handle an entire album by him..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I love the bay.. but don't really fuck with Nach.. not saying makes me want to kill puppies or something but he doesn't click with me..

HiResDes

Diz uses his ethnicity to the advantage all of the time, everybody that battles him studies his past shit and tries to beat him to the punch.

Esch

Banned
You can tell they don't really did deep:

"Tryna figure out a way to bottle up pussy juice
Have my paypal sales going through the roof"

i think there are even better obvious ones like RHYMES THATLL MAKE THE POPE WANNA GET HIS DICK SUCKED

too bad

@Blackace, im thirst for a new grimey East Coast mix... some arf arf shit like DMX, LOX/kiss/fab, Dipset, etc...

make a young man's wish come true

HiResDes

Mach Five - (Ultimate) Ratchet Shit
a3987843-38-1607816speed-racer-mach-5.jpg

...Will do the same thing for Chris Faust after the last EP drops if people like.

IrishNinja

checking out Nacho, where to start?

hold up, finally watching this canibus/dizaster fight...hooo boy, this aint goin so well. where'd we talk about it?

I finally watched the battle as well. I love how canibus took his shades off and made a god damn announcement that he is going to pull out his book lmao. Fool had his homie carrying it and he was flipping through so many pages lmao
I like Trae a lot.. but for some reason can't handle an entire album by him..
I can definitely see that. Restless is my shit tho. What other H-town rappers do you like? All I know off the top of my head is scarface and bun b. Z-ro? Slim thug?(tho I remember you praising it or the prod.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom