• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Listen to the snippets on this shit, the beats are ridiculous. Roc Marciano, Kool Keith, AG, OC, Curious, Ray West.... this is on some east coast nujabes shit hnnnggghhh

Listen to the snippets on this shit, the beats are ridiculous. Roc Marciano, Kool Keith, AG, OC, Curious, Ray West.... this is on some east coast nujabes shit hnnnggghhh

That Egyptology beat...I need that in my life

I swear Esch you're my eastern brotha. I said Roc Marciano was gonna dominate 2012 on The Coli just yesterday. I'd say him and Gibbs will certainly be the rappers of the year

Jay Sosa

Smoke Dza is the superior version of Currensy.

Nah, love DZA but technically his nowhere near him. He does show a little more variety in subjects now and then. Something I'd love to see from Currensy as well.

why in the world am I watching the smurfs movie..

oh what I wanted to post is that today my package with the stoned immaculate, lftu arrived. yipehhh

oh no smurf movie is over already. damn shame.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ross almost Renegaded the fuck out of that track. This song is dope. Ross and Nas just need to do an album together.

"N***** can not aim, and innocent n***** die" - Nas

Real shit.

nns3d

New Nas song is good, not a big fan of the chorus and that "echoing" (idk how to describe it) before Nas' second verse but everything else is great.

Esch

Banned
Smoke Dza is the superior version of Currensy.

i can't get jiggy with this shit

That Egyptology beat...I need that in my life

I swear Esch you're my eastern brotha. I said Roc Marciano was gonna dominate 2012 on The Coli just yesterday. I'd say him and Gibbs will certainly be the rappers of the year

:myman:

all of the beats in those snippets are piff as hell, i would actually pay for the full version... and the verses picked were all nice too

IrishNinja

just finished Nacho Picasso, pretty blazed but i felt Exalted a lot more, beat that just played on Joey Gallo was dope too. his lyrics are fun, good call des.

ps this Stevie Crooks iverson track is good too...yall need to be recommending shit while im enhanced

HiResDes

just finished Nacho Picasso, pretty blazed but i felt Exalted a lot more, beat that just played on Joey Gallo was dope too. his lyrics are fun, good call des.

ps this Stevie Crooks iverson track is good too...yall need to be recommending shit while im enhanced

Joey Gallo and The Gods Don't Favor You are my favorite tracks : )

overcast

I've been out of the loop. Did the Alchemist album drop, and how was it? Flight Confirmation was a great track

Lol. Somebody posted about it on this page. Ignore me. That Luv NY album sounds terrific.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've been out of the loop. Did the Alchemist album drop, and how was it? Flight Confirmation was a great track

Lol. Somebody posted about it on this page. Ignore me. That Luv NY album sounds terrific.
Depends on what the word drop means.

Man is Pusha-T serious bout this whole:

“I was surprised actually at … Wayne specifically, answering ‘Exodus.’ … Why would that record relate to Wayne or Drake?”

Guess that's the end of that 'beef'

man, Rick Ross is like the all-time "most improved rapper" in my eyes. I'm surprised at how much I've been digging him as an MC over the past couple years, in comparison to his "Hustlin'" days.

Esch

Banned
hilarious post on the coli re: Raider klan vs. ASAP beef

both these squads are full of wack, swagger jacking, dickriding, downlow fashionista faggot niggas with nail polish and lipstick tryna rap like juicy j in 1996

dead dead dead dead dead

IrishNinja

man, Rick Ross is like the all-time "most improved rapper" in my eyes. I'm surprised at how much I've been digging him as an MC over the past couple years, in comparison to his "Hustlin'" days.

i wish i could say this, i'm hearing the same flow, same boring content, same weak rhyme pattern but with more UGH BAWSE

CRS

i once chose to put in a shift at my shitty, $4 something an hour job (back in high school) and chase after this broad i was all about, instead of ride out with some friends to a concert biggie was gonna be at.

ya'll know what happened to him before he made it back down to miami again. just sayin'

:O

:(

Also, the Mountain View line-up > San Bernadino line-up.

acts_mv.jpg

CRS

lookin at it...yeah, you're right CRS. you gonna make the trip for bone?

Yep! I said I wasn't going anywhere far this year for school reasons but my cousin and her friends are also going so I got a free sofa to crash on. Plus, work has been really fucking good right now and savings are better than expected.

Mangotron

Ross is just a really fun rapper to me. Maybe it's because his style is formulaic, but I don't ever really any "oh shit this is terrible" moments with him anymore. He's especially good as a guest.

iavi

I'm itching to get to that Rock the Bells showing at MV, but it depends on whether I can get the days off of work.

If I do, though; CRS, my man, if you're going to be up here in the bay, you need to kick it with a dude.

CRS

I'm itching to get to that Rock the Bells showing at MV, but it depends on whether I can get the days off of work.

If I do, though; CRS, my man, if you're going to be up here in the bay, you need to kick it with a dude.

Done!

Weed will be on me.

Rick Ross' verse doesnt go with the Accident Murderers theme at all. He's just talking about how real he is compared to the fake, errant ninjas talked about in Nas' verses. which is ironic, coming from a fraud like Ross. wasnt he called out by Louis Vuitton itself for stylin' fake LV shades a while ago? lol.

Rick Ross' verse doesnt go with the Accident Murderers theme at all. He's just talking about how real he is compared to the fake, errant ninjas talked about in Nas' verses. which is ironic, coming from a fraud like Ross. wasnt he called out by Louis Vuitton itself for stylin' fake LV shades a while ago? lol.

You mad late. And nobody cares, fo'real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom