• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Drake is going to murk this dude. How many times can you say that? Sad..

Chris should've paid his A-level ghostwriter if he was going to throw lyrical shots.

Smh he already lost anyway, because it's all over him being salty that Drizzy got lovin' from RiRi. Really Drake could just put him on blast for that and not even spit a verse, but I hope he does it with a 16.

Speaking of that Strictly for my raiders, i'd fuck around mix/master for free. Anything is better than what he did, but it's understandable. Quality made me sad as hell

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
whats up fools did i miss anything good?

Chris Brown ethered Drake and apparently because God is tiring of the position and us fickle human beings, he's standing down and passing the baton over to Kanye West. He will be known as New God and is going to bring that New God flow shortly. Praise Kanye!

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Soft as fuck dudes need to stop beefing with Drake. AIM HIGHER! At least that way when you get trounced it won't be as embarrassing since people saw it coming anyways.

Esch

Banned
i for one hope drake continues to act reckless, its only a matter of time before some guy gets heated and then its probably jimmy henchman time

cacophony

X129Y.jpg

overcast

Guys, Lupe Fiasco's first two albums are terrific. I did another listen through both today. Timeless shit right here.

That's all.

Grzi

So guys, in your opinion, what's the greatest hip-hop movie of all time?

I have to give that one to Hustle & Flow.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Fear of a Black Hat

+1, the explanation of what is up with the hats cracks me up so fucking hard while being kind of deep at the same time. Thanks for dropping what i'm sure is going to be another stellar mix ace. I'm just in the middle of rewatching Breaking Bad i'm on the first ep of season 2 but I will give this mix a listen when i've finished it.

HiResDes

Black Mansion is by far the best track, a bit disappointing, but I think he might just be saving stuff for his proper album.

So far Denzel still has the best release of the year, followed closely by Mike Dece and Ethelwulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom