• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Z

Nah seriously, I like Drake and his music. Why do you guys hate him so much?
Gaf-Hop is in a perpetual facetious state. Nobody here truly harbors any hate for any artist. If anybody here met Drake in person, or any artist that they criticize they'd just nod their head, give a dap and be out.

Slizz

Gaf-Hop is in a perpetual facetious state. Nobody here truly harbors any hate for any artist. If anybody here met Drake in person, or any artist that they criticize they'd just nod their head, give a dap and be out.

Agreed though I think I'd stick around if I saw Drake. Try and get the spillovers of females following him.

Esch

Banned

if you tried to do anything else he'd just sick bodyguard goons on you anyway

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lhexh

Are you drunk right now? I'd slap the shit out of him just to say I did it. Get me next to any of these rappers. Except beanie siegel.

Esch

Banned
Committing open assault against guarded celebrities? Don't front, you wouldn't do it and you'd be smart not to. Especially a guy like Drake who would use the full extent of his resources and the law to screw you up.

Plus, at the end of the day as much as I think Drake is a poisonous influence on hip hop and really culture overall, assaulting a guy for being an entertainer is a little silly. He hasnt done anything wrong that any other pop star has done really. He disgusts me, but he's not worth an assault. No rapper is really.

Tokubetsu

I didn't care much for his first album outside of the track with Jeezy/Aaliyah Sample but I love Take Care. I've said so here before (last year).

solarus

14th roots album coming called "&TYSYC" awww yeaaah.
“I’ll say that at least four of the submissions [for the new album], they’re above 115 beats per minute. It’s very high energy. Not fist-pumping, but fast. This is just the music stage, not even the lyrical stage. We thought of a title two weeks ago but I am not allowed to say what it is just yet—but you’ll know soon.” (This is a previous comment regarding the album)

14th roots album coming called "&TYSYC" awww yeaaah.
“I’ll say that at least four of the submissions [for the new album], they’re above 115 beats per minute. It’s very high energy. Not fist-pumping, but fast. This is just the music stage, not even the lyrical stage. We thought of a title two weeks ago but I am not allowed to say what it is just yet—but you’ll know soon.” (This is a previous comment regarding the album)
yessssssssss

SoilBreak

Banned

cMlgp.png

Is it that hard to make another B.M.F single ?

filler

Banned
Nah seriously, I like Drake and his music. Why do you guys hate him so much?

I think you missed my point here. See, both Drake albums and the My Little Pony show are well made. Problem is, they're both made for little girls, so I am not the intended audience.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/07/02/rick-ross-hold-me-back/

New Rozay track from GFID. I dunno... maybe the hype got to me, but nothing I've heard from GFID or even Self Made 2 has touched Teflon Don for me... or even something like Maybach Music 2.

Why them beats disappointing? :/

Not that there is such an award, but i've now got Rozay as an early contender for unintentionally hilarious rap line of the year with his opening line "I look in my fridge, my shit looking scarce".

PBY

Banned
Not that there is such an award, but i've now got Rozay as an early contender for unintentionally hilarious rap line of the year with his opening line "I look in my fridge, my shit looking scarce".

lol thats perfect.

Relistening to Teflon Don now. Damn... that album is EPIC. like HUGE. nothing has touched it since imho, in terms of just pure size. Some tracks on WTT came close, and obviously Jeezy and a handful of trap rappers have come close.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Should I be offended by Nas's blatant trolling of the people with his claim at the end that this song is "for the trapped in the 90s n****s"? Ah fuck it, us pedants gotta relax sometimes. *starts playing for 5th time in a row*

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That new Nas joint. O______O

"integrity intact, reppin hard
They ask how he disappear and reappear back on top
saying Nas must have naked pictures of God
or something"

Macca

Fuck, I must be the only one not spazzing out over that Nas. I like it, and Nas goes in, but that beat does fuck all for me. And I usually dig No ID.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

You figured it out! Well, the first part. I can honesty say I wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary if I met Drake.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
nas slew that shit no question

edit:frank ocean is bisexual lololol
http://www.karencivil.com/2012/07/0...dtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

I have a chance then... hot.

Maybe he can write a song for me.
http://soundcloud.com/nasirjones/loco-motive

NEW NAS. NAS CYCLE IN OVERDRIVE. DAT LARGE PROFESSOR FEATURE.

DAMN NAS RIPPED THIS BEAT APART.

ilhe8H1T4BUY3.gif

Where the fuck this Nas been all this time?

Tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom