• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Yo ace i'm feeling your caddies and syrup 2 mix quite a bit but I dunno if it's my computer acting up, or if there's something wrong with your mixer or audio input or something (I know next to nothing about djing lol) but it seems like the volume and levels get a little distorted jus for a little bit at a few points. Still real bumpable though.

So... This album is pure brilliance. Flo Rida knows his lane like pitbull, and he does his thing. Party album brilliance. Poppy mix tracks all up in this bitch.
flo-rida-wild-ones-cover.jpg

yeah theres some good shit in that. unlike pitbull, flo rida isnt annoying to listen to either.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yo ace i'm feeling your caddies and syrup 2 mix quite a bit but I dunno if it's my computer acting up, or if there's something wrong with your mixer or audio input or something (I know next to nothing about djing lol) but it seems like the volume and levels get a little distorted jus for a little bit at a few points. Still real bumpable though.

yeah... my mixer is dying....:(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Is it just the fader? I used to make sure to get mixers with replaceable faders. But then again, not sure modern (non record) mixers have such an option.

Not the fader, it's the program 1... basically my left channel.. I like to control my volumes that way.. :(

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Breezy is really damn talented

its just that he beat the shit out of RiRi thats gets him hated on (and rightful so)

and now with Drake he is making it a habit of battling women

Actually thats not why I hate the dude. It's his behavior afterwards. Whens something like that happens, a smart motherfucker learns some goddamn humility from it. You learn that your behavior has consequences and that everyone has growing and learning to do. A bitch ass motherfucker throws chairs, has tantrums, and acts like the world is out to "get him". Fuck you Chris Brown. Soulja boy and Chris Brown can both suck a diseased dick and whither the fuck away. I talk a lot of shit about artists, but truth is I don't have anything against any of them and some of them I actually like, I just like being the counterbalance to all the endless dick riding. But those two motherfuckers can go get fucked by an angry grizzly.

Oh and GODDAMN at that new Nas. I get the feeling it will be only song of it's kind on that album though :/

Tokubetsu

I live in South Florida. I don't need to download a Flo-Rida album. I'll hear that shit just liviing.

ALso hilarious ninjas are like "nas killed that shit!" killed what? That shit is just eh. How are y'all excited? Calm the fuck down. Same like y'all mofos excite about that Big Boi song. How? These are not bangers. Lyrically or otherwise. Do y'all not listen to rap music on the regular?

PBY

Banned
I live in South Florida. I don't need to download a Flo-Rida album. I'll hear that shit just liviing.

ALso hilarious ninjas are like "nas killed that shit!" killed what? That shit is just eh. How are y'all excited? Calm the fuck down. Same like y'all mofos excite about that Big Boi song. How? These are not bangers. Lyrically or otherwise. Do y'all not listen to rap music on the regular?

Nas cycle bro

I like this Toku.

Tokubetsu

Nas cycle bro

Like, I can't fathom being excited for Nas raps in 2012. Can't even begin man. Shit is crazy. You listen to that shit and he's not hungry at all. So like, what else is there? Nothing.

At least you can get excited for some new A$AP. He's young, he's learning shit, living shit etc. Nas over the hill. Couldn't wright an exciting rap if a child support check depended on it.

Esch

Banned

mad.png

Like...I'm about as anti-Nas cycle as you can get. My level of indifference towards this shit is astronomical right now, but Loco-Motive is a dope ass song.
You need to call your dealer up, Toku, and tell him not to sell you that whack shit again.

Side-note: If you're talking about a rapper and you end a comparison with "like pitbull" I'm stopping you right there.

Tokubetsu

70 bucks is like a good eigth, or a bottle of whiskey and a nice date. Detox bout to drop that on a single Nas album. That is crazy.

Seriosuly Detox come on fam. Go buy some condoms, and spend the rest of the bar, you might get laid. Even if you don't, you'll still have more fun than listening to "Life is Good." I promise, and I haven't even heard the whole thing yet.

siddx

Like...I'm about as anti-Nas cycle as you can get. My level of indifference towards this shit is astronomical right now, but Loco-Motive is a dope ass song.
You need to call your dealer up, Toku, and tell him not to sell you that whack shit again.

Yeah I haven't bought a Nas album since Stillmatic and probably won't be buying this one either. And I haven't liked anything leaked up to this point, but loco-motive is a great track. Nas still lives in the magical land of L, but he managed to redeem himself about 0.0002% with this track.

edit: nobody but Detox thinks spending $70 on a nas album is a good idea. Not even Nas is going to drop 70 bucks on his album. He probably doesn't have 70 bucks to spend, maybe he can ask Kelis to get on Amazon and gift it to him.

Tokubetsu

Yeah I haven't bought a Nas album since Stillmatic and probably won't be buying this one either. And I haven't liked anything leaked up to this point, but loco-motive is a great track. Nas still lives in the magical land of L, but he managed to redeem himself about 0.0002% with this track.

Man Siddx, the fuck is with you. We can't link up at all. Did you stop drinking? You need to start again.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, I think the last page had the quickest Nas-Cycle-to-Kanye-Cycle turnaround time we've ever had.

Congratulations GAF-Hop!

Tokubetsu

I feel like I should apologize/give some context. I like Nas, I do. NE boom bap is like my whole style of production (though Shinobi disagrees).

I'm like four days into a bender right now. My central air was out for like two days, and I was drinking moonshine. Your boy has not been sane for at least eight days. I'm trying to fuck this italian chick, and she's driving me crazy. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure my friend's baby moms wants it. I'm one bad night away from jail time.

Esch

Banned
I know ou feel me Esch, don't front. I'm spitting truth right now. Go listen that wack shit Nas just dropped. Detox bout to drop 70 beans on this album like a fool.

Pinko is obviously on some bath salts.

nope. I downloaded that shit, played it in the whip on the way to class, it was hot. tons of quotables. Stripped to bare basics beat. I loved this shit, the concept was great.
I feel like I should apologize/give some context. I like Nas, I do. NE boom bap is like my whole style of production (though Shinobi disagrees).

I'm like four days into a bender right now. My central air was out for like two days, and I was drinking moonshine. Your boy has not been sane for at least eight days. I'm trying to fuck this italian chick, and she's driving me crazy. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure my friend's baby moms wants it. I'm one bad night away from jail time.
something something yolo

siddx

I feel like I should be on a bender. I dont start my new job till the beginning of august, at which point I won't have enough time to piss and jerk off let alone go on a bender.

PS try to get italian chick and friend's baby mama in a threesome.

Tokubetsu

I would stay away from Italian chicks, I hear they don't shave and they have teeth in their puskies.

She's not, like legit italian. I'm talking like heritage here. I'm not getting into though. Trying not to think about that shit. Not sweating it etc.

I feel like I should be on a bender. I dont start my new job till the beginning of august, at which point I won't have enough time to piss and jerk off let alone go on a bender.

PS try to get italian chick and friend's baby mama in a threesome.

No out of Country trip? That's some Siddx trip. Get some Tequila and fuck a co-worker.

Gorillaz

So... This album is pure brilliance. Flo Rida knows his lane like pitbull, and he does his thing. Party album brilliance. Poppy mix tracks all up in this bitch.
flo-rida-wild-ones-cover.jpg

I haven't listen to flo rida in a grip but im lil interested...is the album like the single wildones?

Esch

Banned
I found out that I don't care about a little hair, well from my one experience.

I ain't tryna to take u shopping or buy yo ass some shoes
I'm just tryna lick that clit while I'm looking up at you
No shame in my game, girl, so look back at me
I don't give a fuck if it's shave or it's nappy

Long as it ain't nasty sanitation smelling
One whiff of that bitch I'm gone be bailing
If it's smelling sweet I'll lick it for a hour
And even it's sour might lick it in the shower

siddx

She's not, like legit italian. I'm talking like heritage here. I'm not getting into though. Trying not to think about that shit. Not sweating it etc.

No out of Country trip? That's some Siddx trip. Get some Tequila and fuck a co-worker.

Already fucking my co-worker, she's moving to Vietnam to work at the same school as me as well.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Nas is hot.
New Ross definitely sounds like a throwaway mixtape track. Beat sounds like Luger OD'd and was having convulsions on his MPC.
New Ye/Pusha T is dope. Feel like it's gonna be a grower from that beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom