• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

apparently Frank Ocean's album is gonna be on iTunes at midnight after his Fallon performance. hopefully true, people who went to the airing are tweeting that.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It was definitely at least two on one, but dude is still pretty fraudulent.

actually he beat Snoop's ass on the set of baby boy.. but he is with G-Unit now so you know he has fallen off.

“Tupac was asked by Quincy Jones to fuck him in the ass, explains Griff. “When Tupac said ‘no’, that’s when he was marked for death.”

pacspit.png

Jones is definitely suspect, and I have heard that Tupac rumor before...but Griff sounds like he's full of shit, b

Blackace

Isn't 40 a crip? I can imagine someone from his block might want to earn some stripes off this shit. Not saying 40 is some respected dude but still, merking Game would appeal to a lot of these dumb ninjas

the name 40 Glocc should answer that question.. that is part of why Game and him "beef" like they do..

Funny as it is Game is never caught alone.. ever..

he is also beef with a Japanese rapper now.. S.H.O.

Cigarette Boats drops at midnight tonight too!

Tracklist:

01. Leaving The Dock
02. WOH (Feat. Styles P)
03. Biscayne Bay
04. Mirrors (Feat. Smoke Dza)
05. Sixty-Seven Turbo Jet

HiResDes

Music is fun will mainly be Gaf-hop, Gaf-pop is having a Rihanna party for a member now. I'll be leaving the pop room as soon as we decide.

LOZLINK

Cigarette Boats drops at midnight tonight too!

Tracklist:

01. Leaving The Dock
02. WOH (Feat. Styles P)
03. Biscayne Bay
04. Mirrors (Feat. Smoke Dza)
05. Sixty-Seven Turbo Jet

Fuck yeah. Guaranteed one of these gets pushed back a few hours. Hip hop release times are always delayed lol

Blackace

this japanese rap beef between game, sho is dissing in japanese? how did this happen

I think Game started it because dude is tatted up with Aftermath, G Unit and maybe Black Wall Street...

S.H.O. is good people... I know a lot of people down with him here and a lady friend of mine who does some management with other Japanese artist got threatened over facebook mail about hanging out with suckas (SHO) and they sent a video of Game sitting in a room talking shit.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom