• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptic

I think Game started it because dude is tatted up with Aftermath, G Unit and maybe Black Wall Street...

S.H.O. is good people... I know a lot of people down with him here and a lady friend of mine who does some management with other Japanese artist got threatened over facebook mail about hanging out with suckas (SHO) and they sent a video of Game sitting in a room talking shit.. lol

hah that's nuts. are there any actual "hood" rappers in japan that legit be in some type of crew or some shit? i'm just interested in seeing what that look's like

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member

Nice. Deniro's on a roll. That DESTINY.altered is one of my favourite things this year.

I agree.

King Louie (who recently had to change his name to King L for legal reasons because of the ape from The Jungle Book) just dropped a new mixtape.

King Louie - Showtime

x7Z1z.jpg

Also I posted this before but just going to repost Supa Villain's new mixtape because I only had a datpiff link before and also imgur wasn't working for me.

Supa Villain - FreeLANCE

Pjac7.jpg

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
It's really too bad there's only one Rich Boy verse on here. Not much would make me happier than a full album of Rich Boy & Supa Villain rapping over Supa Villain beats.

I hear that man. Especially as he keeps giving his beats to this guy called Critic on his Stackhouse Ent. label and Critic is one of the most boring rappers ever.

Curren$y and Harry fraud appears to have just happened as well.

Curren$y & Harry - Cigarette Boats EP

(Going to post two covers because while I want to show the official one, the fan made one that Esch found is much more awesome)

Official cover
T0GnF.jpg

Fan cover
gKQ7z.jpg

PBY

Banned
I hear that man. Especially as he keeps giving his beats to this guy called Critic on his Stackhouse Ent. label and Critic is one of the most boring rappers ever.

Curren$y and Harry fraud appears to have just happened as well.

Curren$y & Harry - Cigarette Boats EP

(Going to post two covers because while I want to show the official one, the fan made one that Esch found is much more awesome)

Official cover
T0GnF.jpg

Fan cover
gKQ7z.jpg

DEM BEATS, DAT FLOW. so good.

iavi

Gotdayum. Fraud and Spitta just made magic with this shit. THIS is what I was hoping for out of The Stoned Immaculate.

CRS

Gotdayum. Fraud and Spitta just made magic with this shit. THIS is what I was hoping for out of The Stoned Immaculate.

Even though it's so short, I hate to say it but it is better than Stoned Immaculate. Hell, it's just as good as Covert Coup, if not a little better.

iavi

Even though it's so short, I hate to say it but it is better than Stoned Immaculate. Hell, it's just as good as Covert Coup, if not a little better.

Definitely as good as Covert Coup, but, interestingly enough, I think it's more Pilot Talk in style than anything he's done since. That Biscayne Bay, Ski would be proud.

HiResDes

Definitely as good as Covert Coup, but, interestingly enough, I think it's more Pilot Talk in style than anything he's done since. That Biscayne Bay, Ski would be proud.

Maybe if it had been longer, but I feel like everybody is just going off of beats and beats alone. Where are the killer features like Scottie Pippen or Blood Sweat and Gears or The Type, also the hooks are a step below as well.

@ HRD: What was that Rick Ross witch house remix you played on plug.dj?

From The White Ring mixtape (Chaind Vol.1), the Flocka remix is just as good, and the Lil B one nearly : )

...Like if you guys had only came to my witch house room months ago that I tried so hard to pimp you'd know about all of the hottest witch house shit.

Tokubetsu

Y'all always gotta compare shit. Just enjoy it. It's really good. Weekend at Burnie's and Muscle Car Chronicles are the only Curren$y release I don't fuck with on the regular. That's going as far back as Jet Files and This Ain't No Mixtape which are criminally underrated.

Production definitely reminds me of Covert Coup but I can't say it's better than that classic album. This is just an EP afterall.

Clearly the potential is there for Spitta and Harry Fraud to create an amazing album. I hope it happens this year brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom