• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Fair enough. Keep in mind that i only thought you were trolling re: Nas, though i didnt say so.

I just bought Thief: Deadly Shadows GAF. Anything i should know? Ive never played one of these games before.

edit: we're all on the GAFHOP steam group rite

iavi

Man, this Maschine software is a beast in intuitiveness. Really simple to get sliced and get going.

I don't like the recording in scene's though. Anybody know how to turn that off?

Fair enough. Keep in mind that i only thought you were trolling re: Nas, though i didnt say so.

I just bought Thief: Deadly Shadows GAF. Anything i should know? Ive never played one of these games before.

I'm not :(
and thief deadly shadows is a great great game.

harSon

Banned
Can someone hit me with the must have albums over the course of the last 6 months to a year, with an emphasis on the last 6-months. I've been busy with school and work, and now that I've graduated, I've finally got some free time on my hands.

Dereck

no-idols-wolf-numbers-release-date.jpg

//B1G

Banned
@blackace you should do a patsta mix man! i know you did a three 6 one, but pat's got his own style. his early shit would be dope to do like you do

RJT

Are you guys still antecipating Chico and The Man? I feel like this will be a really special album, and Tonedeff hinted that Kno has some important stuff to announce soon... I can't fucking wait.

Novid

Banned
Miss Haze is dope. However knowing how things work, Azalea will take over Nicki's "spot", but in a just world Haze should be the one.

HiResDes

1.Peoples 1 - Bishop Lamont, Shad & Skratch Bastid 03:04
2.Peoples 2 - David Banner 03:14
3.Warrior - Jasiri X (Co-produced by Rel!g!on) 03:24
4.Gunna Be Fine - Sonreal 03:03
5.Poser - The New Royales ft. Jay Electronica (Co-Produced by DJ Khalil 03:25
6.? (What Am I Gonna Do Now) - Omar Khan 03:56
7.Higher Baby - Sophia Danai 03:13
8.Everything's Significant - Zaki Ibrahim 04:14
9.Walking Around My Dreams - The New Royales ft. Talib Kweli (Co-produced by DJ Khalil) 03:56
10.Who I Am (Buggin' Out Remix) 05:20
11.Contagious feat. Skratch Bastid 03:22

1. Man (Revolution Pt. 1)
2. Guns Go Off
3. Greetings (feat. Tre)
4. Rover
5. Leaders
6. Ignorant Mask (feat. K Embry)
7. Cat Fight
8. Tourist
9. Money and Food
10. Wires
11. Seasons
12. False Eyes
13. One Herb
14. The Great Escape
15. Raw Money (Passage)
16. Money

...I think they are both must-listens

HiResDes

Miss Haze is dope. However knowing how things work, Azalea will take over Nicki's "spot", but in a just world Haze should be the one.

You like that latest shit?

Edit: Also that new SAS is godlike, thanks for posting that, would have forgot...Now I just gotta cop the new Alchemist and I'm set for months on music lol.

New Exile ft. some rapper named Blu.

Maybe One Day EP from the two dropped today on iTunes.
It's pretty dope on some Henry Mancini shit.

Gorillaz

Jay electronica on that peoples album? im still waiting for this fool to drop something, I thought he said last year he would drop an album/mixtape this year?

Acid08

Banned
Interesting that they have such a connection with Trash Talk now. In high school I used to see those guys in Berkeley pretty often, fucking crazy shows. Way more intense and violent than the OF show I went to.

CRS

I'm not in the group. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom