• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think I had a loose connection when I recorded Caddies 3.. sorry for how it sounds I will re-record...

iavi

Haven't heard the album stream yet but I'm pretty damn sure "la musica de Harry Fraud" is the best thing I'll be hearing all year. Producer of the year for me on a lock.

I thought so too, but I'm feelin' conflicted; Russian Roulette's production is absolutely monster.

IrishNinja

yeah, just retweeted that...some big ghost face reviews are funny as fuck, some are legit.

speaking of, i got toku & esha, where ya'll at on twitter? we should have a group on there, i know ive seen PD about.

iavi

Ditto. I've raved about that tape for a few posts now. Each one making sure to get a fuck Dza in too. He just didn't mesh.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I think I had a loose connection when I recorded Caddies 3.. sorry for how it sounds I will re-record...

I was gonna say something, I was listening tonight and I thought my speakers were going haywire.

Listening to Life is Good for the first time start to finish.
Good shit but too many features for my liking. Accident Murderers was dope though.

Finished Life is Good.
The singles still hold up, and I didn't think I'd enjoy some of the features as much as I did, especially Cherry Wine, but I actually quite liked that song.
No introduction was sick, Bye Baby was good too, as was Accident Murderers.
Other songs were solid as well, just not standouts.
Hold up though, the fuck happened on Summer on Smash? That track couldn't have ended fast enough.
Overall though, good album.

Nas won.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I was gonna say something, I was listening tonight and I thought my speakers were going haywire.

Glad I wasn't the only one, haha. Was about to trash my earphones because similar thing happens when they die.

my bad.. really.. felt like an amatur when I popped it my ipod this morning... :(

but on the bright side the REAL Caddies 3 promises to be epic..

Recon

Banned
Weed is all you need. Sorry to hear that Kamps :-(

Also, is it safe to come into this thread, no idiots spoiling things and shit?

//B1G

Banned
yo stay cool kamps, my lil bro did the same thing so i feel where you at right now.
keep your head up and remember the good shit instead of reveling in him not being there anymore.

My sincerest condolences Kam

Had a friend die out of nowhere and it was more confusing than anything.

Keep your head up and put your focus somewhere positive to get yourself through

Slizz

Met this dude from The Game tonight:

jason-0001.jpg

Told him I remembered him from episodes of Smart Guy.

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom