• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

^haha...you're thinking of Rule, sampling everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears. and i used to dig miller on his HBO show, but yeah, fuck him for like the last 10 years or so.

Detox

Dropped yesterday, full album stream
TnWdK.jpg

PBY

Banned
Through the magic of the iPhone I just listened to the GFID snippets... WHERE THE BANGERS AT?? Sounds pretty nice tho

Esch

Banned
Better beats on there than i thought but ill be damned if the MMG production style isnt burned out and depleted. There are some decent cut on there i bet but overall it just sounds contrived as fuck.

and dont make for the ladies songs you ugly bearded fat fuck.

Not really a hopsin fan, but got dam he spit some deep and real shit which made me stop and think for a minute but now I'm back to watch the throne. damn.

Really diggin that caddie and syrup mix.

Quake1028

Recent purchases:

Aesop Rock - Skelethon (From Fifth Element w/ Aesop shirt)
Aesop Rock - Skelethon (iTunes Deluxe for the 2 extra tracks)
Frank Ocean - channel ORANGE (Amazon $2.99 deal)
NaS - Life is Good (Deluxe)

Skelethon is my AOTY so far, channel ORANGE is very, very good, and Life is Good was just picked up last night so I haven't had a chance to listen.

Grzi

Ice Cold sounds so damn good, can't wait for the album to drop. I bet even the songs I already heard will grow on me.

...I've only just got into "Soundcheck"

GOTDDAYUUUUUUUUUUUMMM. I can already see where this is going.

Alc's not going to let Fraud have producerOTY that easily.

Haven't heard the album stream yet but I'm pretty damn sure "la musica de Harry Fraud" is the best thing I'll be hearing all year. Producer of the year for me on a lock.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People are talking about NAS. Album is good.

You know what is great that new Alchemist concept album.

Esch

Banned
There's no such question in the OP, and there shouldn't be because it's not even a question. Everyone knows he can't rap.

macca changed it because juniors kept asking why there was such a retarded question in the OP

they were of course indirectly referring to your shitty opinions

haha, is this true? If so damn haha, I always wondered why that question was in that shit.
Yep.

Grzi

macca changed it because juniors kept asking why there was such a retarded question in the OP

they were of course indirectly referring to your shitty opinions

Well yeah, casual listeners can never comprehend what makes a great rapper, so of course Tupac not being considered a good MC baffles them.
Don't worry, one day you might realize that being charismatic doesn't justify the fact that he's flowing the same on every fucking song.

Esch

Banned
Well yeah, casual listeners can never comprehend what makes a great rapper, so of course Tupac not being considered a good MC baffles them.
Don't worry, one day you might realize that being charismatic doesn't justify the fact that he's flowing the same on every fucking song.

some of those 'casual listeners' ended up becoming some of our greatest regs, i find it funny you're calling them that when all you comment or stan for are popular releases anyway, half your posts in this thread are Rick Ross dicklicking, are you trying to tell me he's some sort of incredibly varied god emcee? Your flow complaint re: pac applies just as much to him, and other rappers you stan for like the Clipse.

keep trolling tho

kamspy

Can a based GAF HOPper help me out? I"m without a CC# since I left mine in the ATM a couple days ago. And I really really want LA Noire complete. I can get ya back when I have electro-monies.

Grzi

some of those 'casual listeners' ended up becoming some of our greatest regs, i find it funny you're calling them that when all you comment or stan for are popular releases anyway, half your posts in this thread are Rick Ross dicklicking, are you trying to tell me he's some sort of incredibly varied god emcee? Your flow complaint re: pac applies just as much to him, and other rappers you stan for like the Clipse.

keep trolling tho

I don't stan for The Clipse, I stan for HHNF, and I definitely wouldn't put them nor Ross as candidates for a GOAT list or something.
I simply like the recent music they've put out, especially Ross because he shows tremendous growth as a rapper since his first two albums.
I'll hype the shit out of Rawse because there's still people who ignore the fact he makes great music because he was a cop, something I consider stupid as fuck. The moment he puts out a crappy album I'll be the first to call it, as I expressed disappointment in the stuff I heard from GFID (before I heard the snippets which I liked, but I'm still open to the possibility of the album being bad).
As for my posting habits it's pretty simple - I listen to most of the stuff you guys hype, just don't have the time to post about everything as I did before, so I focus on the stuff that gets discussed the most.

I don't troll though, and I don't realize why you should be so offended by MY opinion (especially since I took the time to explain why I feel that way, gave some arguments and all), and I still think it was a good discussion that at least made me re-listen to Pac's discography and focus more on his good sides as a rapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom