• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
BUKQ2.jpg

CRS

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

WAT

THE DARKEST HOUR

I want to thank all of you for helping to make this happen. This project is dedicated to you because you made it possible. As some of you may know this is the final ILLZ project and I wouldn't want to end this journey any other way.

All I can ask of you now is to give it a listen from start to finish and of course to enjoy it!

I will be sending personalized messages to all of you this week but I figured you would want to get the project first.

Thanks again and I love you all!

:(

IrishNinja

fuck off, the voice was cool. I wanna punch you.

http://www.plug.dj/music-is-fun/

so yeah come dj with me or get punched.

im here now but you know i'm right
i kept thinking he was gonna ask batman if he'd be interested in a volume of encyclopedia britannica, and maybe talk about the journey of know-leccch

Man With The Iron Fist looks like the worst movie in a long time. Almost like a parody of everything it actually is trying to be.

you're like my own ezno of reverse opinions <3

i just realized //B1G ragequited gafhop for life

rest in peace, thuglife

well this just got awkward

Bone won.

wait, who was they beefin with

Fuck you hip hop elitist.

:lol

I've never been so disappointed in you in my life

i know, i was trying to do damage control for my boy back there

wait, the ILLZ are done? that fucking sucks

Tokubetsu

I'd appreciate it if people stopped confusing me with HiResDes. We are separate persons, entirely separate human beings. We're just sharing this plain of existence right now.

Recon

Banned
Umm, why dont we just use this threads OP and just tweak it? It doesnt need anything much different, just update the info a bit, if needed.

IrishNinja

^think that's the plan, stan
ps we back but plug dj room's been going strong this whole time, DJ line is longer a ken masters rozay fanfic

Detox

Toy story trilogy >>>>>>> Dark Knight

Oh and Nolan can't direct action to save his life that end fight was zzzzz, motherfucking Barman and Bane throwing punches like it's a fight between Lupe and Cole. Game vs 40 Gloccc was a better fight.

Recon

Banned
I would do it. Lord knows I am on gaf enough. Fuck it, I claim that shit. About time with how much I fucking post anyways.

Recon

Banned
Toy story 3 trilogy >>>>>>> Dark Knight

Oh and Nolan can't direct action to save his life that end fight was zzzzz, motherfucking Barman and Bane throwing punches like it's a fight between Lupe and Cole. Game vs 40 Gloccc was a better fight.

That isnt fair, Toy Story might be the best trilogy of all time, only competition would be Nolans Batman and the OG Star Wars Trilogy.

CRS

Just starting The Illz' The Darkest Hour and this is perfect late night music. I can already tell that I'm going to love this album.

Recon

Banned
Just starting The Illz' The Darkest Hour and this is perfect late night music. I can already tell that I'm going to love this album.

I havnt started yet. I am getting some weed this week. I want to put on some candles, light up, and let his swan song envelop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom