• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Wait. Fuck, can we give the OT to Ken Masters?

GAF-Hop |OT5| Sex keeps on gettin better, cause she keeps gettin wetter.

Jay Sosa

I havnt started yet. I am getting some weed this week. I want to put on some candles, light up, and let his swan song envelop me.

4971331_1.jpg

Grzi

Toy story trilogy >>>>>>> Dark Knight

Oh and Nolan can't direct action to save his life that end fight was zzzzz, motherfucking Barman and Bane throwing punches like it's a fight between Lupe and Cole. Game vs 40 Gloccc was a better fight.

The action scenes were much better directed than in the first two films, that's a fact. You could actually see everything that's going on.

As for the style of fighting, we're moving onto subjective territory but I thought it was great. Their punches looked like they were aiming for certain spots, and the way they were punching looked really good, with stiff movements and constantly flexed muscles (pause), nothing relaxed about it, reminded me of Shotokan Karate in a way. I liked it, it looked simple, but unique.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
I'm gonna go ahead and apologise in advance for this post as I don't like to needlessly get peoples hopes up about shit, but on the slim chance this is true and means that something will finally come to fruition, here's the alleged tracklist for Jay Electronica's Act 2.

nR2Nt.png

Source

Esch

Banned
The way they were fighting looked terrible. They're supposed to be trained fighters but they take huge, slow telegraphed wide swings? Take punches and blows to the face they straight up dont need to?

joe-louis-counter-jab-o.gif

Nolan can do vehicular combat now, but he desperately needs a better h2h fight coordinator.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Probably referring to Hit Boy rapping.

At least that's all the sense I can make out of it.

Why isn't Recon rebanned yet bro? Didn't you get my paypal?

So Ye wanted to be Dr Dre?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
No, pretty sure Ye actually produced and wrote his own rhymes on his early stuff. Chronic is all Daz and DOC breh.

DOC wrote for years for Dre..

But Daz hardly produced the Chronic... Doggystyle on the other hand was all Daz.

Also Dre's career didn't start with the Chronic.

Recon

Banned
I'm gonna go ahead and apologise in advance for this post as I don't like to needlessly get peoples hopes up about shit, but on the slim chance this is true and means that something will finally come to fruition, here's the alleged tracklist for Jay Electronica's Act 2.

nR2Nt.png

Source

Holy late as fuck batman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom