• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
dope

Speaking of which ayo, who are you guys top 5 rappers right now? This is for new cats as well as those who aren't fully established per se - so no Nas, Em, DOOM, etc.

1. Roc Marciano
2. Action Bronson
3. Danny Brown
4. Elzhi
5. Reks

Kendrick above those.

Esch

Banned
I'm gonna start listening to this ninja in like three years and act like I discovered him

stay sleepin

manny.png

T Dollarz

Is Roc Marciano really all that? I've listened to Marcberg a couple times, but I guess since I wasn't around when it dropped I missed the hype train around it... He have plans to release anything new?

Esch

Banned
Is Roc Marciano really all that? I've listened to Marcberg a couple times, but I guess since I wasn't around when it dropped I missed the hype train around it... He have plans to release anything new?

roc marciano is for fans of abstract gudda grimey shit. If you like Ghost, Mobb Deep, MF Doom, Action Bronson you might like Roc

Roc's style isn't for everywhere. He has a somewhat light yet monotone voice, and his rhyme pattern is rather a rather unorthodox version of multi syllable rhyming

Marcberg is great but can turn people off initially, and I definitely didn't like parts of it initially. But it just clicked with me at some point.

his probably most accessible (and best) song is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ec0HAgUSs

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ok. So do you iron dickies every morning and throw on a khaki shirt with a crisp white tee under?

I ain't no cholo partna. I know you tried to be funny with the edit.. but you really should have left it as "Ok."

royalan

I was gonna post this in Pop-GAF (because, frankly, you guys scare me :( ) but I figured this would be the more appropriate place.

I am so fucking disappointed in Iggy Azalea right now.

I liked Ignorant Art

I was feeling "Pu$$y"

I checked her youtube shit.

A little rough around the edges, but I saw what appeared to be some unrefined talent and some genuine thirst. Just get her hooked up with a decent producer to refine her, and we could have something interesting, I thought.

But this new mixtape? Wack. Just wack.

Been pushed back lord knows how many times, and when we finally get it it's only 6 tracks...three of which we've already heard?

I stood by Iggy when Banks shaded her ass for making the freshman list, but ever since she hooked up with TIP she's done nothing but prove Banks right.

Esch

Banned
Heh, so...why does GAF-Hop not like Azealia Banks? She's kind of the darling of PopGAF at the moment. I'm curious...

Annoying delivery, blatantly infuriating race and gay baiting, and because POPGAF is so obsessed with her that every time we plugged with them theyd play liquorice or that cunt song about 4 times apiece.

Thats just me tho.

iavi

What albums do you guys listen to when you're feeling particularly down/depressed?

Not hip-hop. When depressed, I'm about that sad metalcore - which isn't something to listen to if you're trying to feel BETTER, but fuck it; When I'm depressed I just want to ride that shit out.

Blessthefall
Pierce the Veil (Their new album "Collide with the Sky" is that shit)
Dance Gavin Dance
Isles & Glaciers
Closure in Moscow
early My Chemical Romance

Hip-hop is about cooking and getting.

IrishNinja

that broad is thick but not up top. ya'll heard.
also, welcome 36!

LotR wasn't even that good outside the first movie..

talk to em

We need a Rick Ross/K-On mashup. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

...what have you people done

The way they were fighting looked terrible. They're supposed to be trained fighters but they take huge, slow telegraphed wide swings? Take punches and blows to the face they straight up dont need to?

joe-louis-counter-jab-o.gif

Nolan can do vehicular combat now, but he desperately needs a better h2h fight coordinator.

it feels good to agree with you again finally, that shit needed to be said

I'm gonna start listening to this ninja in like three years and act like I discovered him

ra2s0.gif

...what the
how you gonna step to my M.O. like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom