• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Nobody should rock new balances. Shit is a poor bitch's shoe.

i fucks with them for running. gonna try out those ninja shoe vibram five finger shits cause i wanna run barefoot but thug-lite kids crack bottles all night on my bridge of choice, and going kazuma kiryu on them seems like too harsh a justice.

all my life, been po/but it really doenst matter no mo

ps hey new planet asia, nice

This thread needs more Action Bronson talk. Blue Chips is great. The production is all over the place in the best way possible. I also enjoy how spontaneous the whole thing sounds. Like they got in there, laid verses, and moved on the next track, mistakes and all.

9-24-11, 103 And Roosy >>>>>>>>>

EDIT: Oh snaps, Bronson has an album with The Alchemist, and another with Tommy Mas this year?!? 2012: Year of The Bronson.

Man I haven't seen somebody wearing a pair of New Balance since I was about 10 years old.
I was surprised they even still made them, to find out they're pretty popular in America is kinda crazy.
People still rocks Asics there? Fila? Kappa? :lol

Recon

Banned
Man I haven't seen somebody wearing a pair of New Balance since I was about 10 years old.
I was surprised they even still made them, to find out they're pretty popular in America is kinda crazy.

Not many rock New Balances, most sneaker heads dont. But I havnt seen Filas in forever, never heard of Asics or Kappa. Wait, were Asics those wrestling shoes?

Not many rock New Balances, most sneaker heads dont. But I havnt seen Filas in forever, never heard of Asics or Kappa. Wait, were Asics those wrestling shoes?

Kappa are perhaps pretty obscure. UK only maybe...?
8993413.75734e92808c817025.06021784

Yeah Asics were like the 'sporty' shoe (which did have wrestling boots) which I was big on when I was younger as I used to run.

I miss all the different brands, people here seem to wear Nike, Adidas or Lacoste only, haven't seen any other brands in ages.
Reebok used to be big too but outside of football boots I haven't seen those in a while either...

Recon

Banned
Yeah, Nike/Jordan is what I see the most. With some Addidas, and maybe some chucks. I never see Reeboks any more. Myself, I only have Nike(Dunks, Air Max, Forces) and one pair of Jordans.

Recon

Banned
yeah, so fucking dope. Not sure who, most likely Toku, posted it a while ago.

Can't wait after today. Wanna smoke and listen to music so bad, I can practically taste the weed.

Weed, music, and bitches is what I'll be doing tonight.

"bouncing in the club like tigger'

Juicy J smh

Taylor Allderdice is pretty good imo, sounds a lot like what I expect ONIFC to sound like

OG Kush

yeah, so fucking dope. Not sure who, most likely Toku, posted it a while ago.

Can't wait after today. Wanna smoke and listen to music so bad, I can practically taste the weed.

just picked up a q and gram of some MDMA. im hyped. Never done MD before aswell, saving it for the a better time though... today is just gonna be smokey smokey.

Some of the beats on Taylor Allerdice are really nice, especially Blindfolds (prod by harry Fraud)and Number 16 (prod by Dumont, Currensy shoulda been on this beat imo).

Beezy

Never Been Part II samples Chrono Trigger or is it another snes rpg that I'm hearing? I know I recognize it from an old rpg.

Asics is probably the second most popular running shoe in the US behind Nike. As a collegiate track/cross country athlete, I can tell you that about 70% of runners I've come across rock asics. Our program has a shoe deal with them.

Fila is dead, I have no idea what Kappa is.

Acid08

Banned
I have a pair of Asics Onitsuka Tigers that are some straight up ninja shoes.

My everyday shoes are Puma Suedes though.

kamspy

Wiz hate is played out. The new tape is leagues better than whatever obscure mixtape someone will post with attention whore album art and generic 90s east coast sound. But we'd all be on the dizznick of that.

Shit enjoyable on the same level as Curren$y. Just cool little laid back weed raps.

PBY

Banned
Wiz hate is played out. The new tape is leagues better than whatever obscure mixtape someone will post with attention whore album art and generic 90s east coast sound. But we'd all be on the dizznick of that.

Shit enjoyable on the same level as Curren$y. Just cool little laid back weed raps.

I agree

Also, this got pushed back, but shd be coming tomorrow:
French_Montana_Ny_On_Top_Year_Of_The_Underdog-front-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom