• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
KuGsj.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How in the world does he always manage find out these random things. Almost every single interview he does someone will mention "how the fuck you know that" at least twice.

Oh just checked his site he has a newer one up with Ghostface.. gah this is gonna be good i bet :)
Nardwuar EVEN knows about your side bitches. I mean goddamn, A$AP was tripping out.

New KRIT song does absolutely nothing for me. Much like most of his recent tape.
I don't know man, I'm not the biggest K.R.I.T. fan but 4evaNaDay has been steadily getting better and better. I think it's more consistent than ReturnOf4Eva. R4 was just way too long IMO. This is a clean, concise package of goodness. I appreciate the content, but 4EvaNaDay feels refined, and the most like an actual album. And I say this having snoozed through it the first time, almost literally.

EDIT:
Return is the tape I dont ever go back to. I loved it when it dropped, but I usually played KRIT Wuz Here( Hometown Hero is by far my favorite track from him). Now I just play 4Eva N A Day constantly. Something about it just being KRIT with no features and chilled laid back beats does something really right for me.
This is exactly how I feel as well.

EDIT2:

Nas explains Heavy D production on The Don:
Nas said:
“When Salaam played me the beat for it, I said, ‘That’s the single — do this and do that and we’re golden.’ So he started flipping it around. When we heard that Heavy D died, of course we were messed up, and Salaam called me and told me, ‘You know your record “The Don”? You know who gave me that, right?’ He’s like, ‘Heavy D gave me that. He liked what we did with the other single, “Nasty,” and he sent me this record.’ And the rest is history. So rest in peace, Heavy D.”

Slum Village ft. De La Soul - Turning Me Off. News for new Slum Village mixtape within the link.

Game ft. Kendrick Lamar - The City video.

Video is dope as fuck. Sweet editing aside from the weird bullet/blood effects.

The City >>>>>

R.E.D. Album >>>>>

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Take all the best tracks off of Amerikkka's nightmare and 187 he wrote, put them together, and you'd have one of the greatest rap albums ever made.

edit: matter fact I did just that.

1. I'm the fuckin murderer
2. bustas can't see me
3. strap on the side
4. 380 on dat ass
5. clip & trigga
6. face of a desperate man
7. The murder show
8. Tell me what that mail like
9. Jealous got me strapped
10. Dumpin em in ditches
11. Doncha runaway
12. Hard to kill
13. Stickin to the G code
14. Trigga got no heart

The above album would without a doubt be in my top 5 all time favorites.

Esch

Banned
You know how I told yall gambino and danny brown were coming to my school for our spring festival? well they cant come cause gambino broke his foot. The replacement is...

ghostface-killah-du01.jpg

I AM SO FUCKING HYPED. I'm gonna do blow with ghost. my favorite fucking rapper ever.

Recon

Banned
You know how I told yall gambino and danny brown were coming to my school for our spring festival? well they cant come cause gambino broke his foot. The replacement is...

I AM SO FUCKING HYPED. I'm gonna do blow with ghost. my favorite fucking rapper ever.

I am going to that tour, they come to michigan on the 27th. Hopefully ghost is there as well.

overcast

Amazing. I would love to see Gambino and Brown.. and Ghost obviously.

Is anyone else just wishing Rocky would work on his own album. Instead of the collab one that is. How good can that be?

Recon

Banned
I just re read what you said...So the whole tour was cancelled? I was suppose to drive to detroit on monday night.....fuck this sucks....

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

That is a huge upgrade. Ghost and Danny sounds like a great show.

Recon

Banned
That is a huge upgrade. Ghost and Danny sounds like a great show.

I think he was saying Danny isnt coming either. I just talked to my girl and the concert with Danny and Gambino is postponed until August now. I was hyped for that too since I met Danny a few years back.

Esch

Banned
Coincidentally I was also listening to that last night as well. Spice 1 gets more love on gafhop thanks to kams.

Bishman

Saw this on KTT: "Just noticed Game is pretty much rapping his Wikipedia page the whole song"

ROFL

And lol at Game saying he top 5 with Biggie, Nas, Hov, and Pac then he gets renegade by Kendrick Lamar.

TangMeng

lollll nice one soul creator.

I don't know how some of y'all can enjoy 4evaNaday more than Returnof4Eva. The highs in the latter are so much higher. The former is more chilled out I guess and sticks to a theme but that's about it.

ASAPMOB album will be fun. I quite like Twelvy and Nast. I just want some more hype ass Clams and SpaceGhostPurrp beats though. I hope it's stacked with them. Still...want a Black Hippy collab album a whole lot more.

Recon

Banned
lollll nice one soul creator.

I don't know how some of y'all can enjoy 4evaNaday more than Returnof4Eva. The highs in the latter are so much higher. The former is more chilled out I guess and sticks to a theme but that's about it.

ASAPMOB album will be fun. I quite like Twelvy and Nast. I just want some more hype ass Clams and SpaceGhostPurrp beats though. I hope it's stacked with them. Still...want a Black Hippy collab album a whole lot more.

4Eva N A Day is my favorite KRIT tape. Shit is so chill it takes a bit to vibe with it. But once you're in that mood man, shit is so damn smooth. I never even skip a track. I let it play out then repeat it all again. It is one hell of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom