• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is that Cole will release another mixtape (or his next album, something soon though) to get everyone hyped up about him again like FNL and The Warm Up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop and MahvelGAF slash FGC-GAF are the two sub communities I'm most part of and I would never want to leave either. Shout outs to my brothers in both.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just don't post scans again and you should be fine.

also use Wesker

FGC-GAF and GAF-Hop go hand in hand so well, it's ridiculous.

You have an ex-navy Asian dude who interrupts games by cooking and playing Lil B off of his phone.
Dr. Doom's Watch The Throne super and a million other ad libs from Yipes/Matrix.
The pop offs, shit talking and beef between players.
East Coast/West Coast rivalry.
Players getting R. Kelly'd.
The entire community is also "why do you like what I don't like."
etc.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Fat Trel has dropped a track that is apparently the intro to his new mixtape Nightmare On E. Street which I didn't even realise is dropping next Monday the 26th. I say apparently as another track posted in December was supposed to be the intro. Whatever, i'm feeling it anyhow and the 26th is shaping up to be a great day for plus sized rappers between his drop and the new 40 Water.

Fat Trel - By The Way

Threi

notag
FGC-GAF and GAF-Hop go hand in hand so well, it's ridiculous.

You have an ex-navy Asian dude who interrupts games by cooking and playing Lil B off of his phone.
Dr. Doom's Watch The Throne super and a million other ad libs from Yipes/Matrix.
The pop offs, shit talking and beef between players.
East Coast/West Coast rivalry.
Players getting R. Kelly'd.
The entire community is also "why do you like what I don't like."
etc.

the overlap between fgc-gaf, hiphop-gaf, and wrasslin-gaf is ridiculous

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
i-got-this-cover.jpg

this cover is fucking lols

CRS

Listened to the first minute and liked what I hear. Not touching the rest of it until there's a CDQ release. I understand that you need to promote your job/station but god damn. I was expecting the DJ to talk over the track too, not this bullshit of stopping the entire track, talk, and resume. One should just get three shoutouts, beginning, middle, and end.

*airhorn* airhorn* airhorn* airhorn*

Damn, that new Krit is dope, can't wait for the album.

It makes me so sad that Detox will seemingly never come out.

Seriously though, is there any evidence hinting that Detox is more likely to come out in 2012 than it was in 2009, 2010 or 2011?

Schoolboy Q x Big K.R.I.T. would be great.
Yea.
West and South have always sounded right together

Yeah, I agree. Which is why I find it really odd why they don't collab as much. Off the top of my head only west rapper I can think of that has collab a lot with southern rappers is probably E-40. If you could name more rappers or nice collabs then go right ahead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rEp7ULlNUU
Nicki Minaj ft 2Chainz- "Beez in the Trap"

oh wait it sucks. She couldn't get a better beat than this? Seriously?
she being cheap as hell, she know she can afford a better beat. I don't hate this track though honestly, It's just there for me.

Recon

Banned
Damn, that new Krit is dope, can't wait for the album.

It makes me so sad that Detox will seemingly never come out.

Seriously though, is there any evidence hinting that Detox is more likely to come out in 2012 than it was in 2009, 2010 or 2011?

Detox will never come out. Dre doesnt have the musical juices left in him. He is content being a headphone seller.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I am going to be sad when KRIT's album sells about the same as Yelawolf's. He deserves so much more.
He'll sell more than Yelawolf... by a small margin.

Even still, his 5 minutes won't be up like Yela. What label is K.R.I.T. releasing his album on anyways?

Recon

Banned
He'll sell more than Yelawolf... by a small margin.

Even still, his 5 minutes won't be up like Yela. What label is K.R.I.T. releasing his album on anyways?

Pretty sure it was Def Jam. Also, Yela isnt going anywhere, so saying his 5 minutes is up is kinda shortsighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom