• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Didn't know that. Shady 2.0 isn't going to work for them unless Em starts rolling with them permanently and then it wouldn't even be worth it. None of slaughterhouse's success would translate into solo success. Aftermath, shady, interscope hasn't recovered from g-unit falling off. The Black Hippy dudes is going to be their next shot if they can work Kendrick and Schoolboy into something big the rest should be relatively successful.
Look at the way Kanye and Ross are working with their dudes, that's the way to do it. They are like a more like a family, whereas Shady just seems like another record label.

Macca

Yo, I'm just going to drop this now, see what GAF-Hop thinks. Been working on it for Ace, and it's at a state where I feel good showing it. So yea, thoughts? Would people use shit like this if I was to do it for more mixes? (Not every mix will get done, it's quite a lot of work, but popular ones can def be done).

Oh, and it works best in Chrome, but works ok in Firefox too I think. IE is a complete clusterfuck though. Haha, my bad. Fuck IE.

DJ-ace.com "Premium*" Mix

*not actually any different from the normal mix.

iavi

Yo, I'm just going to drop this now, see what GAF-Hop thinks. Been working on it for Ace, and it's at a state where I feel good showing it. So yea, thoughts? Would people use shit like this if I was to do it for more mixes? (Not every mix will get done, it's quite a lot of work, but popular ones can def be done).

Oh, and it works best in Chrome, but works ok in Firefox too I think. IE is a complete clusterfuck though. Haha, my bad. Fuck IE.

DJ-ace.com "Premium*" Mix

*not actually any different from the normal mix.

The text is a bit sharp, and the fast/forward don't work, but other than that; incredible work as usual, macca. Seriously. I absolutely love the track listing itself and cover-art/metadata to match.

Macca

The text is a bit sharp, and the fast/forward don't work, but other than that; incredible work as usual, macca. Seriously. I absolutely love the track listing itself and cover-art/metadata to match.
Haha, yea I realise those buttons don't work. I just haven't hooked them into the javascript yet. Was going to do it this morning, but I wanted to throw the link out before I head to class.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Jay-Z and BIG should be on the same side. Interesting that Em is winning with such large margins.

he's still wining
vxOAo.png

Recon

Banned
On pure technical skill, Em is just on a different level than almost everyone. But Pac is still my favorite, his charisma and ability to write about anything and make it seem real.

OG Kush

Diplo and Snoop Dogg recording reggae album:
http://hypetrak.com/2012/03/diplo-and-snoop-dogg-recording-reggae-album/
Diplo is a busy man these days. For his latest project, the in-demand producer has linked with none other than Snoop Dogg to record a reggae album, MTV reports. The duo has teamed up to create 18 tracks for this more than interesting project.
"Snoop Dogg is an icon, man; he's bigger than the music," Diplo said. "What we're doing is a reggae record. It's like Snoop Dogg and Major Lazer together. It's all reggae and he's singing and he's doing a f---ing awesome job and I never knew it, but he had his heart in every song. ... We're going to get back into the production of it next month, and I'm really proud of that record. It's the first record I've ever executive-produced and his crew is amazing."

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
He was already signed to Interscope before he signed with Shady.

Yeah shortly after trunk muzik dropped, I saw an interview with yela were he mentioned that eminem had contacted him and told him how much he enjoyed his music and even rapped part of pop the trunk to yela. It wasn't long after that he got signed with shady.

//B1G

Banned
nas is a fucking idiot tbh
did that story about him shafting those dudes in south africa or wherever get posted here?
him and someone else had a concert booked over there and they never showed up, so the guy that booked it all and his son were forced to stay wherever it was and were and kidnapped until they got their money back.
all the while nas is just chilling

Kad5

Here's an interesting question:

Do you think Big Boi's last album was better or Krit's Return of 4eva mix tape?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
nas is a fucking idiot tbh
did that story about him shafting those dudes in south africa or wherever get posted here?
him and someone else had a concert booked over there and they never showed up, so the guy that booked it all and his son were forced to stay wherever it was and were and kidnapped until they got their money back.
all the while nas is just chilling

Nas had no involvement in that whole situation, neither did his manager IIRC. It was something where the show was booked without anyone on Nas's team knowing. Sounded a lot like someone randomly booked a Nas show without even contacting them.

Detox

It's like Nas is in a different planet where all the beats he picks are dope and he just lives there writing songs. Every fucking interview I think to myself Nas is going to actually act like a human and answer the questions with something informative, he just turns into one of the dumbest guys I've ever seen. You can tell Peter is a huge fan and he is trying but Nas just does not respond.

Here's an interesting question:

Do you think Big Boi's last album was better or Krit's Return of 4eva mix tape?

Lets see:
1. Feel Me (Intro)
2. Daddy Fat Sax
3. Turns Me On feat. Sleepy Brown & Joi
4. Follow Us feat. Vonnegutt
5. Shutterbugg feat. Cutty
6. General Patton
7. Tangerine feat. T.I. & Khujo Goodie
8. You Ain’t No DJ feat. Yelawolf
9. Hustle Blood feat. Jamie Foxx
10. Be Still feat. Janelle Monáe
11. Fo Yo Sorrows feat. George Clinton, Too Short & Sam Chris
12. Night Night feat. B.o.B & Joi
13. Shine Blockas feat. Gucci Mane
14. The Train Pt. 2 (Sir Lucious Left Foot Saves The Day) feat. Sam Chris
15. Back Up Plan

vs.

1. R4 Intro
2. Rise And Shine
3. R4 Theme Song
4. Dreamin'
5. Rotation
6. My Sub
7. Sookie Now ft. David Banner
8. American Rapstar
9. Highs & Lows
10. Shake It ft. Joi
11. Made Alot ft. Big Sant
12. Lions And Lambs
13. King's Blues
14. Time Machine ft. Chamillionaire
15. Get Right
16. Amtrak
17. Player's Ballad ft. Raheem Devaughn
18. Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Encouraging Racism
19. Free My Soul
20. The Vent
21. Country Shit (Remix) ft. Ludacris & Bun B

uhh Idk

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Back up plan was the only weak song on Big Boi's album. His next one is my most anticipated album of the year by far. With Krit close behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom