• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned

Stalley - Savage Journey To The American Dream

WYERV.jpg

01. Stalley - Savage Journey [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
02. Stalley - Petrin Hill Peonies [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
03. Stalley - Route 21 [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
04. Stalley - Hammers & Vogues (Feat. Curren$y) [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
05. Stalley - Lover's Lane (Feat. Anthony Flammia) [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
06. Stalley - Home To You (Feat. Wale & Anthony Flammia) [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
07. Stalley - Island Hopping (Feat. Avriel Epps) [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
08. Stalley - Cold [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
09. Stalley - Everything New [Prod. By Chad Hugo]
10. Stalley - Seen It All [Prod. By Soundtrakk]
11. Stalley - Hell's Angels (American Heathens) (Feat. Rick Ross) [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
12. Stalley - Live At Blossom [Prod. By Soundtrakk]
13. Stalley - BCGMMG (Remix) (Feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill) [Prod. By Block Beattaz]
14. Stalley - Party Heart (Feat. Rick Ross & 2 Chainz) [Prod. By Chuck Inglish] (Bonus)

Jay Sosa

Nas was a real bitch when Nardwaur interviewed him

Cause that dude's annoying as hell. I give him credit for really knowing his shit but jesus I would have such a hard time not punching him right in the face if I was interviewed by him.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Cause that dude's annoying as hell. I give him credit for really knowing his shit but jesus I would have such a hard time not punching him right in the face if I was interviewed by him.

If you can't keep your cool for 10 minutes while someone works to give you more exposure and bestows gifts on you that he worked hard to match up to your personality then you have some serious fucking issues and should go to therapy.

Stalley is so garbage it's painful. I refuse to download just because it will annoy me to hear all those great beats getting used by a shit rapper. Stalley should go back in time and abort himself.

Nardwuar is fucking cool man.
I learn more about the artist with every single interview he does. Can't say that about the majority of generic ass "how did you start in music" interviews.
Plus, his interviews with Lykke Li and Kreayshawn were cute.

The fact he used to deal drugs and has been to prison is funny cause he's just so damn goofy looking, I just can't imagine him in that role.

He didn't look like that in the joint, trust me. He used to look like a normal rap dude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEt0KPnJ8AI

I love Danny Brown's weird look, especially in regards to the Detroit scene. Hex Murda, Houseshoes, Royce etc are notorious for hating on the whole skinny jeans, weird fashion dudes. Yet they all co-sign Danny Brown because he's fucking dope. You can also tell he's not some faux hipster like a lot of rappers, his dad introduced him to a bunch of left shit.

I work at a dental office in Michigan, if Danny Brown ever walked in I'd probably go crazy lmao

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Downloading Stalley. Lol at calling him garbage.

Yeah, I like my rappers more laid back. Devin ftw.

Anyway, seems like I have to give him another shot.

If you like Shooting Moves, you need to download Danny's The Hybrid and Detroit State of Mind 4 tapes immediately.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
I've gotta side with the whole Stalley is boring camp. Plus I fucking hate his whole intelligent trunk music schtick as I just imagine him looking down his beard at ign'ant rappers. It's just like well fuck you Stalley, at least i'm able to stay awake while listening to 'dumb' trunk music. I to love Block Beattaz production and Zilla who's also from Huntsville happened to drop a tape today with production mostly by them. It's the follow up to a mixtape he dropped last year that was really good.

Zilla - Zilla Shit 2

UbpTc.jpg

Also Gone In Alabama dropped a mixtape recently that also had mostly Block Beattaz production on it that i'm feeling quite a lot.

G.I.A. - Boarding Pass

6eD6w.jpg

No DJ version of Zilla Shit 2 with better sound quality and better sequencing at http://othirdent.bandcamp.com

//B1G

Banned
for all the memphis heads, i found this dude on YT that remakes the beats from scratch using the original samples. it's pretty tight, dude's legit with his renditions. i made a playlist of all the ones he's done, but he's also got a album for download that he hasn't uploaded tracks from. i think it's all of serial killaz.

on some of the tracks you'll see some bars i just off the dome'd earlier 8) account TRPLSX

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD3CE79D0D01BEDF7&feature=edit_ok

Tokubetsu

for all the memphis heads, i found this dude on YT that remakes the beats from scratch using the original samples. it's pretty tight, dude's legit with his renditions. i made a playlist of all the ones he's done, but he's also got a album for download that he hasn't uploaded tracks from. i think it's all of serial killaz.

on some of the tracks you'll see some bars i just off the dome'd earlier 8) account TRPLSX

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD3CE79D0D01BEDF7&feature=edit_ok

Can't even begin to think of the time and patience it would take to do this. Let alone researching original samples.

filler

Banned
No need for subs, this is the only thread I spend any amount of time in anyways. Post funny pics thread has gone to shit, Magic the gathering thread moves too slow, and I can always track down the nba thread by listening real hard for the sounds of lakers fans being bitches.

LAKERS FOR LIFE BITCH!!!

Recon

Banned
CuDi talks success of G.O.O.D. Music Album, more.

Some songs Kanye was saving for his next solo might have ended up on the compilation.

Hype x 100, 1000, 1000000000000

Also, according to the related link there too, A Man Named Scott probably never coming out.

He already said a long time ago he wasnt going to do A Man Named Scott. That is when I jumped off the Cudi wagon. Fuck whatever shit he is into, it doesnt make for good music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom