• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as good as Pledge II imo, but it's good. Killer Mike is one of the few rappers that I respect 100%. A lot of his interviews are great.

yeah i'd say check out both but yeah that Killer Mike album is definitely my most anticipated album this year. Last 3 released tracks have been so good. this one is probably my favorite.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

SWAG_OD.gif

PBY

Banned
ℒℴѵℯJayELECTRONICA★ ‏ @JayElectronica Close
Peace to all my E.T.'s #ExtraTerrestrial Beings. RT if you bout that #RenaissanceLife

Recon

Banned
Based on some of the impressions of that Lamar single I was expecting the worst. But I really like it, shit is a great summer song. Dre sounds like Dre but just channeling Kendricks flow a bit.

Macca

I actually gave it another listen, and it's growing on me. Considering I couldn't even tell what the chorus was saying the first time I definitely enjoyed it more on second listen. It'll get more play from me.

DominoKid

kendrick would never go out like that.
i knew lupe would turn from the first album although i didnt expect him to nosedive this hard.

kendrick would never go out like that.
i knew lupe would turn from the first album although i didnt expect him to nosedive this hard.

Yup, anyone who watched Lupe cry over people downloading his shit could tell he would go this route eventually. I download F&L about once a year, just to spite him.

Kwixotik

I love everything about Schoolboy Q except for all of his talk about sex, which is a pretty big exception given how much it comes up on Habits & Contradictions. It's not that it's bad. I just dislike sex rap on principle and it's causing me to skip more songs than I think he deserves. Sorry, just had to get that out there.

/soapbox

Tokubetsu

I love everything about Schoolboy Q except for all of his talk about sex, which is a pretty big exception given how much it comes up on Habits & Contradictions. It's not that it's bad. I just dislike sex rap on principle and it's causing me to skip more songs than I think he deserves. Sorry, just had to get that out there.

/soapbox

You mind expanding? I'm actually curious why you don't care for sex rap.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Was looking through endless pages for this damn thread, I guess we shouldn't expect any new posters to show up anymore.

gaf on some westcoast shit in turntable

DominoKid

idk i like to drink and fuck as much as the next man, but thats not really something im trying to talk about.
hell, as much as i love weed, few things annoy me more than hearing people drone on and on about it.
that type of convo just doesnt interest me. i just dont care about the details.

personally i dont mind it in music but i can see how it would annoy some people.

siddx

idk i like to drink and fuck as much as the next man, but thats not really something im trying to talk about.
hell, as much as i love weed, few things annoy me more than hearing people drone on and on about it.

personally i dont mind it in music but i can see how it would annoy some people.

Considering the music you listen to, if you take away drugs, booze, and sex, you don't have a whole lot left to listen to. You must be the type who just listens to the beat.

DominoKid

Considering the music you listen to, if you take away drugs, booze, and sex, you don't have a whole lot left to listen to. You must be the type who just listens to the beat.

like i said, i don't mind it in the music.
but as a topic of discussion it gets old pretty quick to me.

Does anyone know what C-Rayz Walz is up to? He was amazing throughout the 00s. I haven't heard of anything he's done since Freestyle vs Written, which was unmemorable.

siddx

like i said, i don't mind it in the music.
but as a topic of discussion it gets old pretty quick to me.

Ah, makes sense. I agree. I don't mind trading sex stories with friends once in a while, mainly because I can always top them if I feel the drunken need to be an attention whore. But there really isn't much conversation to be had in regards to drink. And people who wont shut the fuck up about weed can go die in a house fire.
My original comment was more of a snarky dickheaded comment about the poster not liking sex rap because he can't relate lol.

yeah, got a homie who constantly talks about how much higher he can get than people without passing out and shit. gets old super fast, he's cool though whenever he's not being too obnoxious about smoking tho

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Community tho? :/

I can't even advocate getting at Childish Gambino for biting A.S.A.P., since that dude has tons of songs trying his best to sound like Lil B....

New Kendrick song is good for the summer playlist.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All Gambino does is jack other dudes flows and styles as explicitly as possible anyways. The shameful part is he's not even good at it most of the time.

SoilBreak

Banned
y0yT3l.jpg

Sir Michael Rocks - Hit A Lick (Ft. Shorty K & Tris J)
Sir Michael Rocks - Pajama Pants

Smooth shit

We decided to link up with Sir Mike yet again for the release of Premier Politics 1.5, which is made up of a handful of unreleased records from the original Premier Politics session last summer. We’re bringing you two joints today, the super smooth ‘Pajama Pants’ and ‘Hit A Lick’ with a couple of the Toothpick Clique homies. Look out for the mixtape to drop next week.

Artwork by: Jason Seife
Produced by: Cardo // Tye Hill

http://illroots.com/2012/04/02/sir-michael-rocks-pajama-pants-hit-a-lick-ft-tris-j-shorty-k/

XV – Now Let’s Go In f. Freddy High

The KickDrums Feat Lana Del Rey & Asap Rocky (In Studio Preview)

OG Kush

Its pretty obvious Kendrick ghost wrote Dre's verses on 'The Recipe'. A little TOO obvious, at first I thought it was one of those stupid voice effects kendrick does and made his voice lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom