• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty obvious Kendrick ghost wrote Dre's verses on 'The Recipe'. A little TOO obvious, at first I thought it was one of those stupid voice effects kendrick does and made his voice lower.

It's often obvious to tell who's writing for him. Seemed obvious either Eminem or Joe Budden wrote his Kush verse

//B1G

Banned
i hate these sharebeast links, can't you guys just upload them to youtube?
there's sites that let you upload straight mp3's to your account

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i hate these sharebeast links, can't you guys just upload them to youtube?
there's sites that let you upload straight mp3's to your account
What's your problem with Sharebeast? And how is uploading to YT and jumping through hoops any better?

Sharebeast is just the latest in the line of sharing sites that's easy to use before they get shut down or become terrible like Hulkshare, zShare, etc.

//B1G

Banned
What's your problem with Sharebeast? And how is uploading to YT and jumping through hoops any better?

Sharebeast is just the latest in the line of sharing sites that's easy to use before they get shut down or become terrible like Hulkshare, zShare, etc.
cus it is

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Heard Dre and Kendrick "premiere" the Recipe this morning on 106. Big Boy was slobbering all over Dre's knob (as usual) and they tagged the fuck out of the track.

Even still....what a great fucking track for driving in the morning with the sun coming up over the Cali beachfront. Fuck yeah, song of the summer 2012.

//B1G

Banned
damn does that killer mike track go hard. dude's legit fersure.
that's the best storytelling i heard in a long while

Kaizer

Banned

aMyph.gif

Damn this TOUGH.
Also, sup GAF-Hop? I haven't been here in so long, gotta start posting more.

It's often obvious to tell who's writing for him. Seemed obvious either Eminem or Joe Budden wrote his Kush verse

i thought the word was that slim the mobster wrote his verse on kush...

anyway, "the recipe" is interesting. def not what i was expecting. it grows on you the more you listen to it though. i'd just like to see some music come out that dre actually did the beat. i'm sure he produced this song more than scoop deville did, but "produced by" means something totally different in hip hop than it does in all other genres of music.

mileS

Its pretty obvious Kendrick ghost wrote Dre's verses on 'The Recipe'. A little TOO obvious, at first I thought it was one of those stupid voice effects kendrick does and made his voice lower.

Well its not really a secret. Dre said Kendrick wrote it in the interview.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Not saying it's disrespectful to be conscious and fumble a bit, but hashtag rapping something like that feels way too much like trying to score easy points.

Kwixotik

Donald Glover is an okay comedian. I can't see him as a convincing rapper... especially a serious one. It's hard to have a career in comedy and still be taken seriously in your other creative endeavors.

kamspy

Free Steam games for GAF HOPpers

ArmA Cold War Assault. Really Operation Flashpoint 1. I think they lost the rights to the name but not the game.

Zombie Driver. Running over Zombies in a glorified Android game.

The only requisite is that you actually want the games to play and not to hoard. Just chat me on Steam and you can have one if you can use it.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Free Steam games for GAF HOPpers

ArmA Cold War Assault. Really Operation Flashpoint 1. I think they lost the rights to the name but not the game.

Zombie Driver. Running over Zombies in a glorified Android game.

The only requisite is that you actually want the games to play and not to hoard.
Arma me bro.

kamspy

Arma me bro.

send me a FR if I don't already have you and just chat me. But for real, you gotta play it. If anyone is gonna hoard these games it's gonna be me, but I will give em out if people will actually play them.

OpFlash is almost like required reading/playing for anyone who likes tactical FPS. So it's educational if nothing else. It started a lot.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
send me a FR if I don't already have you and just chat me.
Is it kamspy on steam too?

Edit.
I was gonna play after my exams were done. So yea I would be hording. Let someone else have it. Plus I am on a BB atm. So yea, I can't claim it anyways. And for the love of god someone invite me to the gaf hop steam group. Y'all hatin.

ArmA and Operation flashpoint sound like my type of games. Love the fuck out of some tactical fps. Favorite is probably SWAT 4, i always find myself playing that from time to time.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ArmA and Operation flashpoint sound like my type of games. Love the fuck out of some tactical fps. Favorite is probably SWAT 4, i always find myself playing that from time to time.
Thing about tactical anything is you need mates who arent dumb as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom