• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Remember Lute the guy with that terrible Illmatic cover well he made a video for one of his tracks which is a bit more palatable. 80 Proof

psst enzo your link is a MGK video... something something freudian slip

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I know, out of control.

Heres the Stoned Immaculate cover
Curreny_TSI_Cover_Final.jpg

that pretty dope. kinda reminds me of the weeknd covers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Remember Lute the guy with that terrible Illmatic cover well he made a video for one of his tracks which is a bit more palatable. 80 Proof

psst enzo your link is a MGK video... something something freudian slip
Nah, never trusting flash players' copy to link ever again though.

Slizz

June 14th, Grand Central; Miami

Curren$y, Trademark, Young Roddy, Smoke DZA, Styles P, Fiend, Corner Boy P

Toku, peterb0y; you guys riding? I'm going for sure, getting advance tickets tomorrow with my boy.

Cudder

Does anyone else just shake their heads whenever rappers get on these 3-judge talent shows?

I mean, has their EVER been a good one on one of these shows? The one I'm watching right now and his name is fucking EmSee..fuck

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That Spitta track. :( That sounds like the song belongs to Wale and not Currency. Should have had the rest of the Jets blocking the door, to keep Wale out of the studio. He's on the track to much.

Speaking of, Wale had Rick Ross' dna all up in his rhyme structure. :/ Straight took his flow in large quantities.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Ya'll be pullin out some "this is first time listening" records that have me like whaaaaaaaaat

Speaking of, Wale had Rick Ross' dna all up in his rhyme structure. :/ Straight took his flow in large quantities.

Yup, either that or he's been ghosting for Ross the entire time.

Just saw #34...lol
he busting a cap on all ya

decent beats though
Stop trying to pull me back in damn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom