• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
If you feel the same way about him the same way you do about Bronson then just wait til next month to type it.

I'll keep an open mind. Goldie was good, he did good on Hand on the Wheel.

Bronson should've been spat out on the Waffle House floor before being allowed to germinate into the fucking garbage sack that he became.

DominoKid

thats a standard yeezus outfit these days.

I'll keep an open mind. Goldie was good, he did good on Hand on the Wheel.

Bronson should've been spat out on the Waffle House floor before being allowed to germinate into the fucking garbage sack that he became.

Damn. Theres folks i dont like but thats so extra lol.

Has ASAP produced anything before?

Don't think so, but I'm sure him producing is more like asking to add in certain sounds and stuff like that, but he isn't adding in those sounds himself. If that makes any sense. Either way that track he did off MTV was hot as fuck, had some like chinese sounds in it and everything.

Esch

Banned
esch hammered #finallyrich review

so I copped this before I went out tonight. and obviously you'd expect me to hate it. but I dont. obviously GBE are a bunch of awful wastes of human life. like these kids are trash compactor status. but that's beside the point. shits alright.some of this shit goes hard. even I can't hate on that shit. the Ross joint. love Sosa. diamonds. hate being sober. that's that shit I do like. some of the rest of this stuff is just terrible. like kirko bangz and the backstreet boys gang banged in a back alley and the noise was recorded. seriouslythese dudes have negative bars. public schools are fucking up. fuck these kids. shits alright though.they need to stop making these shit ass filler songs tho because they sound like dying.

5 or 6 out of 10 who cares lmao

thabiz

action-bronson-terry-richardson-8.jpg

Hope all the MTV stuff Rocky did goes on youtube soon.

I wanna get hyped too :(

I think Kanye's doing the exact same routine as the WTT Tour lol. Cutting off at the same parts in songs and such

mooooose

The LongLiveASAP beat is very very very good. One of the best beats I've heard in awhile. Q would've ate it up, which is why I don't why he was wasted on PMW.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
As a Kanye stan, I cannot endorse that set. It was terribad.

From technical hiccups, to the mix, to the autotune sounding horrible, to the crowd not being into it until Gold Digger, to him screaming into the mic, that was just horrible all around. The only good that came out of it was the Grammy Stronger mix.

oh fuck, Clams IS on Rocky's debut. I'm glad as fuck, really. Good for both Rocky AND Clams...

Oh, by the way.

rXnRB.png

lol.
For those not WrestleGAF savvy, Kevin Nash aka Diesel from the old WWF days, was in a group backstage with Shawn Michaels, X-Pac/123 Kid/Syxx Pac/Sean Waltman, Razor Ramon, and Triple H called the Kliq that pretty much ran things behind the scenes.

cousins

so I copped this before I went out tonight. and obviously you'd expect me to hate it. but I dont. obviously GBE are a bunch of awful wastes of human life. like these kids are trash compactor status. but that's beside the point. shits alright.some of this shit goes hard. even I can't hate on that shit. the Ross joint. love Sosa. diamonds. hate being sober. that's that shit I do like. some of the rest of this stuff is just terrible. like kirko bangz and the backstreet boys gang banged in a back alley and the noise was recorded. seriouslythese dudes have negative bars. public schools are fucking up. fuck these kids. shits alright though.they need to stop making these shit ass filler songs tho because they sound like dying.

Damn, I'm disappointed. If I might ask, how does it compare to Back From the Dead? I really enjoyed a lot of that mixtape.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fuck MTV and region-locking videos. I wanna hear that Rocky y'all are raving about.

MTV is getting increasingly worse at this shit, can't even watch their RapFix Lives either anymore.

Esch

Banned

Damn, I'm disappointed. If I might ask, how does it compare to Back From the Dead? I really enjoyed a lot of that mixtape.
equivalent but better. features save some songs. I thought back from the dead was smegma tho.

Did anybody hear the new TI tape or is my internet just fucking up with this thread? Impressions? Bout to try it out after I give that Chief Keef a listen.
Edit: actually, gonna listen to that new Game... A bit behind on the times.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
24 hours and
1252 views, 334 streams, and 114 downloads!

not bad

iavi

Gotdayum Ace. Warn a brotha before you drop a bomb like this. Had me dying at work. People were wondering what the hell was up.

Lmao at Chief Keef intro. I can't listen to this shit right now rofl will have my ass up all night when i need to get up at 5.

Anyway, I saw people saying would be like a spiritual successor to Flockaveli and I'm just not accepting that at all. Just let his shit stand on its own because Chief Keef has nowhere near the amount of energy Flocka has. Sure beats wise I'm sure it's there, but that wasn't all of what Flockaveli enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom