• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

I can do that

Maybe the next artist mix I do

I am not the biggest fan of them but wouldn't mind working with their stuff

Impossible. They gave us the best hip hop christmas album. And Cam'ron loved to pee on people and watch others piss on others. The entertainment they gave us was/is endless.

According to multiple sources, upcoming artist Trinidad Jame$ has inked a deal with Def Jam for $2 million. Not bad for someone who has been rapping for 11 months, congrats.

mysmilie477.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Impossible. They gave us the best hip hop christmas album. And Cam'ron loved to pee on people and watch others piss on others. The entertainment they gave us was/is endless.
Never felt them outside of a few jams

ecurbj

I could of sworn GAF hop was all agreeing that "Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101" was Jeezy's best album.

Was I dreaming?

Imma push your ass out a moving vehicle. You don't fuck with who dat? Smh. and trap god was not a good gucci tape. That shit lacked about majority of the things I liked about gucci

DominoKid

Imma push your ass out a moving vehicle. You don't fuck with who dat? Smh. and trap god was not a good gucci tape. That shit lacked about majority of the things I liked about gucci

Trap God was awesome.

I'm Up > Trap God > Trap Back.
all top tier releases this year though.

Ace that mariah mix was pretty damn good. Forgot how many hits she had
Trap God was awesome.

I'm Up > Trap God > Trap Back.
all top tier releases this year though.
Nah it really wasn't. I don't see no return to form at all on the tape. What happened to his sense of humor? And I typically hate when Enzo says this cause he has terrible ears but the beats all sound way too samey so you get tired of that shit by track 5. You are really tripping calling that an awesome tape lol. You got some odd trap fetish going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom