• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptic

I think royce and crooked killed that cold sample better, I also think the person who made this better used the sample with the drop. kanyesnotgoodwithdrums.caeer.jpg

I also noiced kanye and royce both used can't a nigga get money anymore, royce on that slaughter mixtape first track, just some more back and forth between the true.. smh... kanye sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0GTB_PZSIk

DominoKid

I think royce and crooked killed that cold sample better, I also think the person who made this better used the sample with the drop. kanyesnotgoodwithdrums.caeer.jpg

I also noiced kanye and royce both used can't a nigga get money anymore, royce on that slaughter mixtape first track, just some more back and forth between the true.. smh... kanye sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0GTB_PZSIk

you do realize its from Mase originally?
nonissue.

mooooose

I just listened to the Hot 97 Ghostface interview from a week or two ago... dude is obviously so bitter over RZA getting the glory for Wu-Tang.

But he's right. RZA wants a new Wu album but is saying people in the group (unnamed) are saying they want it done in 30 days, but if they want it done by November next year, they need to start NOW.

Ghost also says he wants to exec it (same as 36 Chambers).

And he should, he's the most consistent out of the group (even if I don't think he's as good as he was), has a progressive mind, a great ear for beats, and is the only Wu member to put out singles with any radio play in the last ten years (decent singles too).

The entire Ghost Deini album is full of singles, Paragraphs of Love being my favorite.

I'm so ready for the next Ghostface album, I really believe it will be a 100% classic.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
We both did. Siddx basically co-produced it. Cleaned up some of my sounds cause I had too much going on at first and did some other stuff.

Yeah I love the fact that not only was it a vocal collab but we both worked on the beat as well. Tguy had the foundation of a badass beat, I just whored it up and put some stripper heels and a thong on it.

Yeah I love the fact that not only was it a vocal collab but we both worked on the beat as well. Tguy had the foundation of a badass beat, I just whored it up and put some stripper heels and a thong on it.

Lol like a trashy dj Khaled then. This shit special....

IrishNinja

french aint had a good year since he was born

ps dude at my job told me stop sleepin on jesus piece, his AOTY...i re-up from his cousin so all i can do is nod like "no doubt"

Tokubetsu

All of you sleeping on Starlito, here is a starter course:
http://no-trivia.tumblr.com/post/39188382340/no-trivias-best-of-starlito-2012-mix-was

Was talking to a friend about Starlito for awhile today, and spent much of this week driving around listening to his latest mixtape, Funerals & Court Dates, so he’s been on my mind. He’s probably my favorite rapper rapping right now. Most certainly in the top five, and yet, he continues to just sort of hover in this weird space of being liked by a certain contingent rap Internet to the point that he’s already taken for granted, but just not breaking through to enough people, really. That’s probably because he’s hard to pin down. He’s a stoner joker like Lil Wayne was almost a decade ago, and he’s responsible for some of the most devastating and well-wrought emotional rap music being made right now, like Lil Wayne almost a decade ago. He’s in this Gucci Mane from 2007-2009 (or Curren$y in 2010-2011) zone where he can do no wrong, but he doesn’t make a show of it much at all. He made a 24-minute rap musical called For My Foes. He kept teasing the tape Mental WARfare, then finally released it on April Fool’s Day and set the Bandcamp price at $100.00. He took over Kanye’s “Cold” to boast about how the past three books he’s read are by Charles Duhigg, Doctor Seuss, and Freud. He interpolated the late Donna Summer with Yo Gotti and Young Buck. He brayed out a rap soaked in auto-tune and flanger with Don Trip and Danny Brown. He sounded incredible over plenty of Burn One beats. He made “Nortriptyline,” a Tyler Perry-meets-Donald Goines cautionary tale. He squawked out “LITO!” a few dozen times. Below is an hour of my favorite Starlito songs and guest appearances from 2012. Click on the photo or the all caps title to download. Enjoy.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
it kills me that he got Drake AND Future on a song, and put BOTH of them on the hook lmao.

only wayne.

Its not like he "got" Drake for the song. Drake was probably just wandering the halls looking for people to give him a hug and wandered in the studio singing some corny shit and Wayne threw him in the booth so Drake would stop trying to give him a backrub.

Tokubetsu

Its not like he "got" Drake for the song. Drake was probably just wandering the halls looking for people to give him a hug and wandered in the studio singing some corny shit and Wayne threw him in the booth so Drake would stop trying to give him a backrub.

You can and have done better. Come again.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
it kills me that he got Drake AND Future on a song, and put BOTH of them on the hook lmao.

only wayne.

all jokes aside Lil wayne probably doesn't want to do a whole song with them because he is scared they will "renegade" him. I don't mean lyrically but in the way that teenage girls or complex writers judge these things to come to the conclusion that Lil wayne was the best rapper alive or that in 2011 Drake ran the game.

HiResDes

Don't mind me I've had another atrocious day:

So I break my phone inside of my pocket by grazing my leg with a sledgehammer today, then proceed to have my car break down about 30 miles from home. I walk to a gas station to get motor oil and use a payphone and none of them have one. I try to walk back to the car but break my ass on ice, busting a hole in the motor oil, which leaks all over my near frost-bitten hands. I get to my car and realize that I read the numbers wrong and got the wrong weight. A cop drives past after attaching an abandoned car ticket on my Civic and ignores me as I try to flag him down. I walk miles to a restaurant just before close and get a ride from my mom while I wait in utter shame.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

So I break my phone inside of my pocket by grazing my leg with a sledgehammer today, then proceed to have my car break down about 30 miles from home. I walk to a gas station to get motor oil and use a payphone and none of them have one. I try to walk back to the car but break my ass on ice, busting a hole in the motor oil, which leaks all over my near frost-bitten hands. I get to my car and realize that I read the numbers wrong and got the wrong weight. A cop drives past after attaching an abandoned car ticket on my Civic and ignores me as I try to flag him down. I walk miles to a restaurant just before close and get a ride from my mom while I wait in utter shame.

damn man that sucks... at least in the end you made it home safe.

PBY

Banned
Whenever I see a long HRD post talking about his day I know it's going to end miserably. This one was missing awkward sexual tension tho.

CRS

I take it Trinidad James in our unanimous Freshman of 2012?
Keef over Trinidad.

Actually, I wouldn't mind giving it to Young Chop instead. Thought he was going nowhere after his little kid tantrum with Kanye's I Don't Like remix.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
rap game james franco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO0RPZcHDe4

movie is gonna be so ridiculous lol

what you guys think of the new wayne song? mike will stays killing it
is that RiFF RaFF

Catchy and I'm ashamed that I'm feeling the hook.

how does that even work

how fast were you running next to this sledgehammer?

That sounds absolutely horrible though dude :(

Kwixotik

Really looking forward to checking out the Deniro Farrar + BSBD EP. Not so much the Deniro Farrar + Shady Blaze because Shady Blaze is my mortal fucking enemy. Duality is pretty good after my first listen, but I haven't been able to listen to much new stuff lately because I've been busy with my lady.

edit: added 'fucking' for emphasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom