• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Tribe and Digital Underground were also dope.

Seen quite a few shows but nothing topped those 3

so #$@% jelly

The early Wu shows i seen were incredible. Its not the same anymore unfortunately.

Wasnt a big JayZ fan until i seen him live. He was probably the best.

maaaaan i never saw them in the day like i wanted to, but i caught meth & red at jigga's hard knock tour, that was amazing.

DMX ripped his shirt off and barked a lot, Jay was crazy monotone/standing still and boring, it was a weird show otherwise. also what was you doin high/drunk in ireland man? that's awesome

What the fuck at that chorus.

Did a white girl ghostwrite this entire song?

Friend was just banging this embarrassment in his car. When he told me it was Nelly my jaw dropped. Haven't heard him since Country Grammar/Grillz days and this shit suuuuucks.

omg new song from Gucci Mane is good, I hope Trap God 2 bangs. Woop Woop

Esch

Banned
lowkey my suspicion is that 36 chambers is a UK guy that doesnt show it much. it makes sense in light of his posts.

Esch

Banned
Give him the handegg test.

Unnecessary. It's easy to tell.

1) Listens to 90s east and west coast rap, and occasionally popular gringo midwest shit like Eminem, Ye and maybe Lupe. The important thing to note here: no southern or ignorant shit. People from the UK will absolutely avoid it like the plague. They see it as dumb. Which it is, but that's beside the point. You can also see this in other UK posters: OG Kush, Glass Rebel, Detox.

2) Uses rap slang primarily from the 90s, and none from today. Without being informed of it by us.

3) Provides no cultural context for his posts re: the region he favors. Or any stories relating to it.

4) Is 22 but only listens exclusively to old shit. There are some dudes I know from the US like this, but not many. And if thats the case they usually listen to some other shit besides rap intensely.

I'd bet money on it.

this muthafucka just did a psych profile on him. I was just gonna say he went to an Eminem concert in Ireland but you went far more in depth bruh

Unnecessary. It's easy to tell.

1) Listens to 90s east and west coast rap, and occasionally popular gringo midwest shit like Eminem, Ye and maybe Lupe. The important thing to note here: no southern or ignorant shit. People from the UK will absolutely avoid it like the plague. They see it as dumb. Which it is, but that's beside the point. You can also see this in other UK posters: OG Kush, Glass Rebel, Detox.

2) Uses rap slang primarily from the 90s, and none from today. Without being informed of it by us.

3) Provides no cultural context for his posts re: the region he favors. Or any stories relating to it.

4) Is 22 but only listens exclusively to old shit. There are some dudes I know from the US like this, but not many. And if thats the case they usually listen to some other shit besides rap intensely.

I'd bet money on it.
Going to assume you mean the ignorant shit not the southern but yeah, I always find it hilarious how UK listeners fit into that bill. Detox barely slides through because he fucks with Jeezy

Esch

Banned
Probably, and Wayne too just by sheer force of music.

You better watch out discotheque, i might have to release my Investigative Reports on you too fam

Macca

I always pegged him as from the UK. But then he'd say something that threw me off. So yea, definitely European, maybe Irish or somethin?

Fjordson

:lol As someone from London, some of my friends who got into hip-hop certainly fit some of those descriptions.

Not liking ignorant rap is accurate for me, but I've avoided falling into the other categories I think.

Esch

Banned
nah he just enjoys wearing leopard print cause he's brown. I bet he owns gold jewelry too fam. I bet son's parents are mad fobby too. I'm not sure how aware they are of how their son gets down though. If they are, they're probably disappointed lmao

nah he just enjoys wearing leopard print cause he's brown. I bet he owns gold jewelry too fam. I bet son's parents are mad fobby too. I'm not sure how aware they are of how their son gets down though. If they are, they're probably disappointed lmao

Does he own a 20k gold shirt tho

Esch

Banned
i like a lotta what he likes, profile me meng
former conspiracy theorist, life time nerd, chronic masturbator. you're one of those white guys that likes to look into everything he can from different cultures all over the world, especially because your own is either hard to define or unpalatable to you. I call you 'tony bourdains'.
Does he own a 20k gold shirt tho

naw, he's pakistani. not enough natural resources over there
heh.png

Esch

Banned
:lol As someone from London, some of my friends who got into hip-hop certainly fit some of those descriptions.

Not liking ignorant rap is accurate for me, but I've avoided falling into the other categories I think.

I used to post on a UK based boxing board and I have some family in the commonwealth. It makes it easy.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I will convert my brothers and sisters over the pond one mix at a time!

Esch

Banned
laff.gif
this reminds me of when my cousin moved here from the UK and I played him Scarface. Lookin at me like "
what.png
did your parents educate you at all". He moved to atlanta so now he listens to exclusively trap. Only case of conversion i've ever seen.

The chances of success are slim ace

maaaaan i never saw them in the day like i wanted to, but i caught meth & red at jigga's hard knock tour, that was amazing.

DMX ripped his shirt off and barked a lot, Jay was crazy monotone/standing still and boring, it was a weird show otherwise. also what was you doin high/drunk in ireland man? that's awesome

Would love to see X live. Jay and Em headlined the Oxegen music festival maybe 2 years ago? One the best experiences of my life!! 3 days of smoking, drinking and partying in a field with 100,000 other motherfuckers.

lowkey my suspicion is that 36 chambers is a UK guy that doesnt show it much. it makes sense in light of his posts.

I thought it was pretty well known im Irish?? Im sure ive said it multiple times on here?
I dont think the south is dumb, i listen to alot of Outkast, TI, Jeezy, Geto Boys... But not a whole lot of newer south shit. some of your psych profiles a bit off. But in general terms you pretty much nailed rap fans from the UK.

Shoulda bet money on it homie. I live on the southside of Dublin city

Esch

Banned
yo i gotta go reflect on my life fam, brb backpacking to machu picchu
illuminati dont follow me

was i right tho????

I thought it was pretty well known im Irish?? Im sure ive said it multiple times on here?
I dont think the south is dumb, i listen to alot of Outkast, TI, Jeezy, Geto Boys... But not a whole lot of newer south shit. some of your psych profiles a bit off. But in general terms you pretty much nailed rap fans from the UK.

Shoulda bet money on it homie. I live on the southside of Dublin city

Can't win em all. Also I didnt know you liked the geto boyz. reckon you may have mentioned Jeezy or TI, but i didnt wanna accidentally confuse you with Detox.

Blackace

laff.gif
this reminds me of when my cousin moved here from the UK and I played him Scarface. Lookin at me like "
what.png
did your parents educate you at all". He moved to atlanta so now he listens to exclusively trap. Only case of conversion i've ever seen.

The chances of success are slim ace

Pitbull and Lil Jon are softening them up for full trap penetration

Can't win em all. Also I didnt know you liked the geto boyz. reckon you may have mentioned Jeezy or TI, but i didnt wanna accidentally confuse you with Detox.

We cant be stopped is one of my favourite albums. I fuck with pretty much everything Scarface puts out. Shit i even liked Emeritus. I often bump aces ignorant mixes, its usually all new music to me but it goes hard in the car.

By the look of his eyes and his leopard print jacket or shirt on. Disco enjoys showing how ratchet he can get

lool fuck y'all. Though I will say my ma does not approve of my leopard print jacket.

Blackace

We cant be stopped is one of my favourite albums. I fuck with pretty much everything Scarface puts out. Shit i even liked Emeritus. I often bump aces ignorant mixes, its usually all new music to me but it goes hard in the car.
Scooore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom