• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
INDICUD
90a2e46d7c42879ac95632d178d132ec.png
WE EATIN HEARTILY

Indicud is so far my most hyped release this year. That Q/cudi/rakim song is gonna burn buildings.

And gaf hop do y'all have any recommendations on beat making programs?

SwagJesus

Banned
Gaf... Let's talk about how this album single handedly crushed the rap game. This album changed my life. Nas ain't been the same since these days either.

51zYTCtbOqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Pretty sure me loving MOTM1 so much is a complete fluke. Some kind of wiring in my brain gone bad. Some kind of rip in the fabric of reality. A slight wobble to the wheel of time that sent one corrupted thread off into the world that changed what should have been.

CRS

I told y'all.

You guys need to set your expectations a lot more lower. Be a lot more realistic in this day and age.

Pretty sure me loving MOTM1 so much is a complete fluke. Some kind of wiring in my brain gone bad. Some kind of rip in the fabric of reality. A slight wobble to the wheel of time that sent one corrupted thread off into the world that changed what should have been.

You liking that trash ass album really confuses the shit out of me. I wasnt surprised at some of the people who liked it but i thought you were just fucking with me at first.

Ace, that GoldenAge 2 is so fucking dope. I need more of this shit. Both 1 and 2 are now mainstays on my car iPod.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We're all allowed to like some weird shit, now and again. Some like Cudi, some like Macklemore, some like Bronson. It's a thing.

DominoKid

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017
ASAP whoever calling his mixtape trap lord niggas need to get off my dick and let they momma get on it
Expand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom