• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Reminds me, what happened with that Bronson thing about the 1Train verse? Did they kiss and make up or did he shut up when the cheque came in or what? Cause if he was really that upset with it, I can't see how the album came out with that verse on it still.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
whns-uekm-5203093-320x240.png

SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) - Rapper DMX was behind bars in Spartanburg County following an arrest Wednesday.

DMX, who's real name is Earl Simmons, was booked into the Spartanburg County jail around 2 a.m. He was charged with driving without a license.

Simmons went before a judge at 6 a.m. and was released a short time later after paying a fine.

kamspy

Yall are funny.

People know I fuck with Gucci pretty hard, but it's not like he's the only ninja who can give a little broke dude $5k to smoke someone.

Murder goes for cheap in the ghetto.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yall are funny.

People know I fuck with Gucci pretty hard, but it's not like he's the only ninja who can give a little broke dude $5k to smoke someone.

First thing I've agreed with you on for a while. I mean, sure, A$AP crew wears literal dresses and carries literal purses, but they got enough money to hire their own tough guys and/or gunmen.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yall are funny.

Them dudes ain't in the ghetto

And the last ninjas who took that contract are dead ask Jeezy

Esch

Banned
Yall are funny.

cosign. and aint no police officer bout to care if any of these dudes bite it.

I wouldn't even look Gucci in the eyes, much less talk ill of him on the internet. He has killed multiple people, sold drugs, and probably got head from dudes in prison. I'm not about that life.

RZA is the only other rapper I can think of (off the top of my head) that we definitively know killed a ninja irl.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Ferg might've just bodied the whole crew.

Also, ASAP Rocky and Danny Brown on Kathy Griffin tomorrow. Can't wait lol

What? That shit is going to be crazy. They might need tape delay like a mug with Danny on the set. And it's a guarantee he smashes after the shoot.

Esch

Banned
you could get one of those in your phonebook, or backpages, and i think kams said something about asian bath houses. you dont need to go deep unless you want some blatantly illegal shit. or if youre a terrorist/ freedom fighter i guess

I wouldn't even look Gucci in the eyes, much less talk ill of him on the internet. He has killed multiple people, sold drugs, and probably got head from dudes in prison. I'm not about that life.

RZA is the only other rapper I can think of (off the top of my head) that we definitively know killed a ninja irl.
Yeah, he shot a dude in the face.

mooooose

I never thought Juelz would drop a tape and videos in 2013 and I would care so little. How fucking boring.

And I haven't listened to Wale ONCE since Mixtape About Nothing... what a change. What a sellout.

mooooose

Started From The Bottom sounds like a 40 beat but super awkward and unsettling. If this is the direction Drake is going to go in, I'm interested. He's a cornball but sonically he comes correct. And honestly, aren't we all a little more Drake than Gucci?

Edit - Listening to Freaks right now, let's see how this goes.

This song sucks so much and is hilarious in so many places that I can't help but like it a little for French, he's such a fucking tool.

PBY

Banned
Started From The Bottom sounds like a 40 beat but super awkward and unsettling. If this is the direction Drake is going to go in, I'm interested. He's a cornball but sonically he comes correct. And honestly, aren't we all a little more Drake than Gucci?

Drake is actually harder than 99% of gaf.

Either way, track has grown on me, and I'm on the Drake hype train.

Esch

Banned
You surprised he got Nicki on that? french is so desperate for an identity that he'll climb on and cling to any dick in the rap game, even if it's a chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom