• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lasers, and to a lesser extent F&L2, create a mental decoder ring wherein if you go back and listen to F&L and The Cool you can discover hidden Ls.

At least Blu being a fucking mess the past few years hasn't tarnished his past work.

CRS

I don't get how musician's lives outside of their music affect your opinion on past work. I'm trying to think if I ever have but nothing comes to me.

iavi

I don't get how musician's lives outside of their music affect your opinion on past work. I'm trying to think if I ever have but nothing comes to me.

Only time it'd happen if is they did or said something so horrible I couldn't listen to the music without thinking back on it. That hasn't happen yet.

Food and Liquor and The Cool are both better than anything Cudi and Blu have ever made.

But penguin Lupe <*
Debut Blu & Exile album is much better....

I listened to F&L a couple months ago...well tried to. I was skipping left and right, so many bad commercial attempts

Never heard a Cudi album, and I've only heard three of his songs

Macca

Had to be done.

OltWYqo.png

cashman

Banned
Even though Give me flowers was half made, the actual songs were dope. Even though Blu went crazy it's not like his music went completely shitty.

I'm going to pretend like UCLA never existed, because it didn't

When an artists makes bad albums I look back with a slightly different perspective, but it rarely changes my opinion on their stuff I liked. I give Lupe a hard time but I think it's a combo of not liking what he has to offer as much as I used to and the incredible low that was Lasers.

cashman

Banned
MED & BLU - Burgundy Whip (Prod. by Madlib)

lol I guess this is what happened with UCLA
i just realized CRS is the ultimate battered wife hip hop stan. cudi, blu, lupe, bone thugs etc etc

the only way he could suffer any more from stockholm syndrome is if he was a Nas fan. so i guess then he'd be spindashing.

shiiit. I'm a former lupe stan and current blu stan and I like Nas :(. This must mean Lute will never release another tape.

cacophony

smoke dza has such a great ear for beats, i dont think ive ever heard the dude go over a bum beat. listening to The Hustler's Catalog for the 1st time now. How do yall rank his projects?

posted?

#15. Joe Budden - No Love Lost - 30,000 (30,000)

#19. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist - 23,000 (336,000)

#24. A$AP Rocky - Long.Live.A$AP - 20,000 (221,000)

#26. Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city - 20,000 (712,000)

#38. T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head - 15,000 (374,000)

#51. 2 Chainz - Based On A T.R.U. Story - 10,000 (533,000)

#57. Wiz Khalifa - O.N.F.I.C. - 9,200 (314,000)

#67. Brotha Lynch Hung - Mannibalector - 7,900 (8,000)

#79. Chief Keef - Finally Rich - 6,300 (123,000)

#93. Future - Pluto - 5,300 (271,000)

#97. Game - Jesus Piece - 5,000 (192,000)

#200. Nas - Life is Good - 2,200 (354,000)

IrishNinja

COs are super hard

man i always hear that shit, but they're usually built like ross too
i remember in academy we'd be on these 3-4 mile runs, they'd be posted on the wall eating subway talmbout "why ya'll runnin so much"

"so i ain't gotta be a CO"

Maybe 36 Chambers can stay in that thread and stop shitting this one up.

i said damn! that's my dude tho

Blu, Cudi, and Lupe should start a super group called Watch the Fail and release an album called "the emo, the unmastered, and the fucking lunatic penguin truther fuckhead"

Lasers, and to a lesser extent F&L2, create a mental decoder ring wherein if you go back and listen to F&L and The Cool you can discover hidden Ls.

At least Blu being a fucking mess the past few years hasn't tarnished his past work.

Had to be done.

OltWYqo.png

this whole exchange...recon gon have words

some folks is eatin, others is only gettin crumbs...glad to see kendrick top so many of em but maclkemoore da god gettin ready to lap nas like that aint a good look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom