• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

I got ASAP and a special edition of GKMC I found. "No one buy's music anymore."

I get that when people ask how I get most of my shit, and I tell them I buy it from Google Music. Unless it's a mixtape, or free BC tape, I just buy it off of Google Music, if I like. Not because I'm above pirating, but because it's just so much cleaner. 90% of the time I don't even DL it to my machine till much later, since I can stream it in the Android app as soon as I buy.

KingKong

I get that when people ask how I get most of my shit, and I tell them I buy it from Google Music. Unless it's a mixtape, or free BC tape, I just buy it off of Google Music, if I like. Not because I'm above pirating, but because it's just so much cleaner. 90% of the time I don't even DL it to my machine till much later, since I can stream it in the Android app as soon as I buy.

thats what I do with Spotify but it kind of sucks for mixtapes so I still have to keep a bunch of shit on my iTunes and phone :/

Tokubetsu

Tyler, the Creator - Wolf
April, 2 2013
Odd Future Records
Three Covers:
i2x3J9t.jpg

qk1EdDc.jpg

CkeNiVV.jpg

Music Video tonight at midnight on OF.com

overcast

I know it's Tyler, but I hate his "random weird funny" bullshit. So I don't like that first cover at all. 2nd one is the only one I like.

I'm not a fan of Tyler, but I would listen to this.

iavi

1st one is pretty damn funny. Second is pretty cool. Third is garbage.

Going to be kinda hard deciding which one to use between the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom