• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
I just looked up that Riff raff guy.

riff_raff_vma_hair.jpg

omg I can't

That Goin Hamilton song is kinda dope. So is I'm Sorry Lil Mama.

Everything else from what I've heard is a C-list, not-self-aware version of Lil B.

His self aware songs are the best though:

When it comes to hateful words, I got skin like a rhinoceros
Diamonds on my binder, fourth grade I was immaculate
Reading and writing, arithmetic, my favorite mathematics
Marked my paper more than average, you bastard rappers you could play in traffic
The way I ball, I could've played for Toronto Raptors
Olympic swimmers from Nigeria, emeralds in my ears
So far from clear cause they resemble frozen lettuce
91 degrees out and buzzin', you ever seen melted lime jello?
Did I confuse you losers? I pull up in the candy relish
Rap game peppermint patty and the lavender bumble bee jackets
Your girlfriend's vagina? Smells like bumble bee tuna
She duct taped me to the dumpster, otherwise I would've left sooner
Riff

He has a knack for creating poppy yet sometimes surprisingly reflective tunes.

For sure. Time and break away for example among others

@mooooose dats riiiight. We finna cook...and then eat....and then cook some more when that neon icon album comes out. He's getting mad features on there

//B1G

Banned
normally i don't fuck with these gimmick rappers but i can put up with riff raff just cus he's got an actual character instead of relying on hashtag bullshit to keep his boat afloat

mooooose

I can't even imagine comparing Trinidad James and Riff Raff. I mean on the surface they are seemingly the same but in actuality Riff Raff is a hundred leagues better. I'd put Riff Raff pretty high in terms of making good music.

//B1G

Banned
that's why i was saying earlier it's so ridiculously easy to blow up these days. like nonsensically easy. you don't even have to be good!
i got a homie making a tape and he's got some reeeally killer tracks. i think if he puts out videos for the 3 he' s planning on releasing before the album drops he'll make it, no lie. i'm excited for dude. then he can put me on too! ha

i'm gonna post the one here when he lets me, i know you guys will dig it. it's not so much my style of hip-hop, but i think you guys will like it a lot so i'm hoping ya'll mothasuckas will peep and do yo part to help a homie blooow

mooooose

Trinidad James SNAPPED on that New Jet City song. What the fuck. He actually surprised me by being GOOD. I honestly thought he was much worse than that. He's still not even close to Riff Raff tier but still wow.

I do kinda like ASAP Ferg though...

Maybe I do have bad taste in music...?

mooooose

i like the shit you like...but then you praise trinidad james fucking comatose verse on new jet city and asap ferg.

nah moooose...nah

They sound like they are the lame drunk friend at the party with the dudes who can rap and they give it a go and you give them props for having the guts to try even though they completely lack the ability to be cool, but they are so lame that for that second they are cool.

That's what an ASAP Ferg verse sounds like, and this is what that sound like.

In fact, tons of southern rap sounds like this to me.

But not Riff Raff.

lol damn trini loyalty. fwiw I know a few who can't stand the dude.

Tried to find a gif with James and the Trini flag but failed lol

Trinidad James SNAPPED on that New Jet City song. What the fuck. He actually surprised me by being GOOD. I honestly thought he was much worse than that. He's still not even close to Riff Raff tier but still wow.

I do kinda like ASAP Ferg though...

Maybe I do have bad taste in music...?

After Ferg's verse on Ghetto Symphony he lost all credibility from me lol :(

SiNcE rOcKy RhYmInG leik andre im rhyming leik big boi somethin somethin CHIPS AHOY

Generic 106th & Park type of joint. And the hook makes no sense.

My brother and I hype up to Givin No Fucks. That's a good tune.

Yea I really like Southside too

He has MTV earrings, BET and WorldStarHiphop tattoos?? What a fucking idiot.

Pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom