• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

never took the time to listen to Killer Mike's RAP Music until yesterday in the gym. The production on that thing is crazy. Last 2 songs are amazing too.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Y'all give me shit, but I posted this and was the only one here pimping it.

It's no Mac and cheese tho.

I download everything you post, I'll just forget to post opinions sometimes.

Mac and Cheese is going to be my first French tape. Should be interesting.

PBY

Banned
i was in two record stores today and neither one had a new copy of licensed to ill for sale. what is the world coming to.

its okay bro.. mac and cheese 3 is a free download. and a bunch of doomtree merch is on sale at their online store

Detox

Clothing merch is always useless, when is someone going to use a decent quality print so the shit doesn't rub off in one wash.

exarkun

how far behind am I on this fabolous mixtape, Soul Tape 2?

Shit is nice. I didn't even know that he was gonna make another after the first one. I thought he was gonna do a new retail CD.

CRS

I fucking caved and got the Vita Ass Creed deal. Just to play Persona 4 and Kingdom Hearts and FFX (if) when they come out.

Most likely be my only purchase. Thinking about upgrading my record player though.

coldvein

Banned
i bought a bunch of stuff earlier

you ordered all the sims shirts rite?

simshead.png

DominoKid

I fucking caved and got the Vita Ass Creed deal. Just to play Persona 4 and Kingdom Hearts and FFX (if) when they come out.

Most likely be my only purchase. Thinking about upgrading my record player though.

was that the 179 deal from gaming side?

it was so tempting to jump on that but i dont play games enough anymore to justify it.

CRS

was that the 179 deal from gaming side?

it was so tempting to jump on that but i dont play games enough anymore to justify it.
Yeah. I don't mess with consoles anymore but love my 3DS so I thought I'd give it a chance. And at that price with everything included, figured it was meant to be.

Since most handheld games are pick up and go, I can get through more games like that compared to most console/PC games.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TM103 was the last album to release last year, IIRC within the last 15 days of December. Jeezy barely had a presence this year.

This year was all over the place. I'd agree with peter but MMG's frontman kind of under-delivered with GFID. Rich Forever and Dreams & Nightmares doe >> *

PBY

Banned
TM103 was the last album to release last year, IIRC within the last 15 days of December. Jeezy barely had a presence this year.

This year was all over the place. I'd agree with peter but MMG's frontman kind of under-delivered with GFID. Rich Forever and Dreams & Nightmares doe >> *
I agree w/ the quality. But in terms of exposure/features/coverage, MMG was in full rotation starting from the very top of this year w/ rich forever.

Also- I think ASAP dropped the ball MAJORLY this year. I mean, how do you put out NOTHING except a crew tape? Smdh.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I agree w/ the quality. But in terms of exposure/features/coverage, MMG was in full rotation starting from the very top of this year w/ rich forever.

Also- I think ASAP dropped the ball MAJORLY this year. I mean, how do you put out NOTHING except a crew tape? Smdh.
He did put out Goldie, but then he put out Fucking Problem at like the worst time when everyone was hype over Kendrick and wasn't tryna hear that shit.

He missed his chance, the label probably told him to pack his shit up and wait for 2013 to start again with a new single. He jumped on that Rihanna remix recently, but R&B remixes don't really help much IMO unless they get a video.

Not sure if that garbage mixtape actually hurt him though.
I didn't even listen to it but the Mob is so bad I'm sure it's garbage/

PBY

Banned
He did put out Goldie, but then he put out Fucking Problem at like the worst time when everyone was hype over Kendrick and wasn't tryna hear that shit.

He missed his chance, the label probably told him to pack his shit up and wait for 2013 to start again with a new single. He jumped on that Rihanna remix recently, but R&B remixes don't really help much IMO unless they get a video.

Not sure if that garbage mixtape actually hurt him though.
I didn't even listen to it but the Mob is so bad I'm sure it's garbage/
Mob tape had a few jams. But singles don't cut it unless u drop an album, when ur starting how do you go a whole year without a project. Weak, considering he got a fucking tour that could have pimped a new tape/album.

PBY

Banned
Does anyone ever get tired of hearing all the mixtapes that come out? So many of them are just so long and forgettable.

Listen to the good ones?

Like Mac and Cheese 3? (Or Rare Chandeliers? or Rich Forever?)

Theres been a lot of great free music put out this year.

Jitters

Listen to the good ones?

Like Mac and Cheese 3? (Or Rare Chandeliers? or Rich Forever?)

Theres been a lot of great free music put out this year.

Yeah, there are a lot of good ones, but to find the good ones, you have to look through the bad ones.

I let GAF beta test for me and I check out the cream of the crop. Don't have time to check out 5 mixtapes a day.

That is basically what I've been doing. Though I still end up hearing some snoozers.

PBY

Banned
Yeah, there are a lot of good ones, but to find the good ones, you have to look through the bad ones.

That is basically what I've been doing. Though I still end up hearing some snoozers.

What were some bad ones you've listened to?

also... how was this not posted? or did i miss something?
20121123-BLACKNARCISSUS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom