• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I met Brother Ali today, he was really nice. Have any of you listened to his newest album? I hadn't until today but it's great.

Jitters

Is it weird I'm still hype for Wolf? I don't think its because I expect it to be good, I'm just really anticipating hearing it.

I could see Capt. Murphy, Schoolboy Q or Earl having the best this year. I've been worried about Danny Brown's ever since I heard about how many tracks it is going to have.

overcast

I could see Capt. Murphy, Schoolboy Q or Earl having the best this year. I've been worried about Danny Brown's ever since I heard about how many tracks it is going to have.
I'm not worried about Danny considering how damn good he has been. If anyone manages to keep my attention it's him.

PBY

Banned
Relistened to No Worries, Trippy, and Amerika.

Seriousy- Wayne may have accidentally grazed something near brilliant on those 3 tracks. If you play them back to back, its basically a three track sequence that goes from the process of getting fucked up to the point that its terrifying, experiencing the euphoria, and then coming down. Its not perfect, there are some dumb Waynisms- but they manage to be both dark and hype at the same time.

CRS

Relistened to No Worries, Trippy, and Amerika.

Seriousy- Wayne may have accidentally grazed something near brilliant on those 3 tracks. If you play them back to back, its basically a three track sequence that goes from the process of getting fucked up to the point that its terrifying, experiencing the euphoria, and then coming down. Its not perfect, there are some dumb Waynisms- but they manage to be both dark and hype at the same time.

I think these current events are adding context to songs that isn't there.

cdyhybrid

Was stupid to have Kidd Kidd on in the first place. Will check the new version.

Also, who the fuck is Kidd Kidd? He totally has like no buzz. Shit son. Get Bo Deal on that shit.

No idea but sucks for that dude, gets on a song with Fifty and Kenneth and then gets booted :p

thabiz

2013-03-20-stpe.jpg
St. Peter - The N.A.U.

HOT! Big up Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom