• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Charlamagne clowns local rapper Whale. Pt.2.

Mos Def - The Light Is Not Afraid Of The Dark (Prod. by Kanye West). Live performance. Supposed to be on Tru3 Magic, but didn't make the cut.

Papoose - Alphabetical Slaughter Pt.2 (Z to A). PAP PAP-POOSE PAP-POOSE.

Action Bronson & Andrew W.K. take the Ghost Wing Challenge. dat sweaty bronson face

Lil Wayne ft. 2 Chainz - Rich As Fuck video.

Nardwuar vs. Flatbush Zombies. This was pretty good. LET ME TELL YOU MUHFUCKAS BOUT DUMBO BRUH. And the ending :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MOVIE INCOMING

jay-z-rick-ross-timbo-khaled-450x450.jpg

Don Magic Juan talks Chris Brown/Rihanna relationship. I'm not sure why this is relevant to the thread, but I felt compelled to post it because of how bizarre and funny it is.

Dr. Dre says Eminem is finishing up his solo, briefly discusses his new Beats subscription music service venture, Dre is inspired to go back into the studio again (LAWL).

LL Cool J's Authentic tracklist:

1. Bath Salt
2. Not Leaving You Tonight (ft. Fitz and the Tantrums & Eddie Van Halen)
3. New Love (ft. Charlie Wilson)
4. We Came To Party (ft. Snoop Dogg & Fatman Scoop)
5. Give Me Love (ft. Seal)
6. Something About You (Love the World) (ft. Charlie Wilson, Melody Thornton & Earth, Wind & Fire)
7. Bartender Please (ft. Snoop Dogg, Bootsy Collins & Travis Barker)
8. Whaddup (ft. Chuck D, Travis Barker, Tom Morello & DJ Z-Trip)
9. Between the Sheetz (ft. Mickey Shiloh)
10. Closer (ft. Monica)
11. Live For You (ft. Brad Paisley)
12. We’re the Greatest (ft. Eddie Van Halen)

coldvein

Banned
i was reading the OT minding my own business when i saw a video of miley cyrus twerking in a unicorn suit and it made me think of you guys.

"i bet gaf hop will love this" i said to myself.

i dont get the big deal with this guy.

Neither do I.

I liked his album a lot but he is a tad overrated here.

i was reading the OT minding my own business when i saw a video of miley cyrus twerking in a unicorn suit and it made me think of you guys.

"i bet gaf hop will love this" i said to myself.

Appreciate her attitude at times but she does absolutely nothing for me

joelseph

Heads up on Bonobo's new album certain sites are selling the MP3, no idea why others have it out in April. It is a very nice change of pace if you are looking for something to chill out to.

Tokubetsu

"Schoolboy Q is so overrated" 36 Chambers says, as majority of GAF-Hop climb over each other to get a taste of Kendrick Lamar's latest drip of ball sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom