• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

3721035088-1.jpg

J'You - Need More (The Leftovers)

Detox

You're doing it wrong. It's

"As the king of lame as fuck where ever im from cuz im detox, I would like to say Sean P got bars but im lame with no hair on my balls and Pusha T is the greatest rapper ever"

Toku has entered the moonstruck plane of the primordial harmony. Only the destruction of our current universe and the chaos of the dawn of a new one will save him. Or he could just wait for Nastradamus' next album.

So much wrong. The best instagram is DJ Khaled he is always thinking and suffering

ztIysfz.png

YdJn6XU.png

3ADiAbp.png

WAOOi0v.png

9qHhMAk.png

#sufferingfromtoomanyhits

SwagJesus

Banned
Bonus.

Short Dog was arrested this morning in Los Angeles on a DUI and felony drug possession following a traffic stop.

According to the gum shoes at TMZ, Short tried to run from the cops when they tried to administer a breathalyzer test. He was cuffed after he tripped and fell in the street.

While on his way to be processed, he then allegedly threw his stash out of the police vehicle. He’s currently being held on the aforementioned charges.

http://rapradar.com/2013/03/20/too-hort-arrested-for-dui-drugs/

late

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Late but, Trunk Muzik Returns isn't bad. It's just not exceptional. I think it may even be bad, it's just Radioactive made the rest of all of Yelawolf's work better in retrospect.

But Firestarter is by far the best song. Dat beat. I kinda like what Yelawolf has done to vary his sound though.

Tokubetsu

Late but, Trunk Muzik Returns isn't bad. It's just not exceptional. I think it may even be bad, it's just Radioactive made the rest of all of Yelawolf's work better in retrospect.

But Firestarter is by far the best song. Dat beat. I kinda like what Yelawolf has done to vary his sound though.

Box Chevy Pt. 4 is the best song.

Esch

Banned
im gonna bust some nuts
i only got four inches in my pocket
im on a plane
looking for a bathroom
this is fuckin awesome

At least he's honest about it. I bet you j Cole does it on his tour bus. His entourage is getting with groupies and he just goes to the washroom and stares in the mirror with sadness and proceeds to....oh oh ohhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom