• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Guess Kendrick is too lyrical for you. Too much content huh breh
b7anbct

Hey Phoenix, Kendrick will never fuck you. Your dark chocolate fantasy where he takes you out for a sushi and smiles at your knowledge of his deep lyrical themes will never happen.

Hey Phoenix, Kendrick will never fuck you. Your dark chocolate fantasy where he takes you out for a sushi and smiles at your knowledge of his deep lyrical themes will never happen.

You sound like a bitter woman upset Kendrick broke up with you. I feel your pain and will cry a single tear when the god releases Tokubetsu's Song

effzee

I would like to know why the LL tracklist is LOL worthy?

Fitz with EVH. Thats unbelievable.

LOL worthy because it seems like a desperate attempt at gaining some mainstream play or relevancy. Some of the artists by themselves are't bad and maybe they can put together some good songs but seems rather forced. Any album that has that many features per track makes me wonder about the quality and intent of the project.

thabiz

LOL worthy because it seems like a desperate attempt at gaining some mainstream play or relevancy. Some of the artists by themselves are't bad and maybe they can put together some good songs but seems rather forced. Any album that has that many features per track makes me wonder about the quality and intent of the project.

LL is going to get mainstream play regardless of who's on the album. It doesnt look forced at all. All of LL's albums since Momma Said have been super feature laden. Its just how he roles.

Fuckin Richie Sambora was on his last record.

"Schoolboy Q is so overrated" 36 Chambers says, as majority of GAF-Hop climb over each other to get a taste of Kendrick Lamar's latest drip of ball sweat.

I mean, Q gets a lot of hype on here, especially his album last year. Im slow as hell to get into new shit, but with all the hype and then me finally listening to it, it just didnt live up. For me anyways. I dont see the big deal some of you see about him. I like him, but hes nothing great really.

Im with you on the Kenneth dick riding though. The albums great, I loved it. But the guy is just the current "saviour of rap" everyone will hate in a year or two.

I can't hate on Kendrick's rise to popularity at all. He took major risks on his album.

-Took a song featuring Dre that was getting radio play, off his album for cohesion sake
-Made a partyjam out of a song with message against the party lifestyle
-Dre and Drake are big features but didn't sound out of place plus gave Jay Rock some light and got a guy in MC Eight who hasn't done much in a while
-Actually pulled off super long tracks, don't be surprised if Lupe makes a 30 minute mixtape thats 2 songs long about chem trails and lizard people.

Dereck

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ayo, on the DL, the beats are IANAHBII are funky as hell. I mess with all of them. Lot of varied shit.

Generally, it's not that bad. There are no real exceptional verses except maybe on God Bless Amerika. I have Gunwalk's hook stuck in my head. It also has Hot Revolver on there as a bonus track, so that's a plus.

36 doesn't like Q.
Posts ever fart Bishop Lamont records.
Seriously.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think in ten years or so people will look back on GKMC as one of the all time best.

Don't think it will be considered All Eyez On Me, Illmatic, Ready to Die, 36 Chambers, ATLiens like good..

Yeah...the only militant stanning going on in gaf hop tends to be for Kendrick

Everything else is much more moderate

You got the right idea 36, but just a bit off the mark there

Esch

Banned
Yeah...the only militant stanning going on in gaf hop tends to be for Kendrick

Everything else is much more moderate

You got the right idea 36, but just a bit off the mark there

yea ok lets act like you toku, enzo, wenis, des, peterb0y and others arent milking Q's cock like a cow nipple

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yea ok lets act like you toku, enzo, wenis, des, peterb0y and others arent milking Q's cock like a cow nipple
I mean, Q is the truth, but let the record show I gave GKMC AOTY, and I still stand by that.

Blur the line between stan and fan harder. You could easily call that the same case for every other major and non-major artist, from Rocky to Danny Brown to Action Bronson to Big Boi to Kanye to K.R.I.T. to Rozay, etc.

Nothing is on the level of folks calling GKMC a classic alongside the legends for real.

kamspy

Goddam

Fat Trel - Deep In The Game

off the Fraud tape.

Shit makes me want to fight wolves barehanded, sell crack to children and mash women's heads into walls. All at the same time.

Didn't know Fraud could channel early Beats By The Pound, but apparently he can. Sounds like some old school C-Murdan in the best way possible. Shit is food.

Play it real loud if you decide to give it a spin after this post.

You'll say 'woah'.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
This whole "I'm too thug to be a fan of music" trend is fucking stupid. You can be a fan of a musician's songs without being a stan. The fuck.

HiResDes

I like all of TDE and I'm one of the first people that could say that without exceptions.

Also Fat Trel has a Destiny Altered/HnC album in him, everybody acting like he doesn't is in for a rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom