• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
i need a new jay rock album filled with bangers

feed me jay rock
sconi.png

Was Yawk always a Q adlib? I don't remember hearing it before GKMC, maybe a song or something before. I kinda like that Q song though, but I'm not as much a fan as some of y'all are and didn't like his album too much.

iavi

That new Q just used up all the goodwill that sample from that vid built. The fuck is that bullshit.

Q is weird. When he's good, he's really fucking good, but like; those are rare dinners, usually when he's the FT. Setbacks was boring. HnC was boring. But, shit like his ft on Brand New Guy, or PMW had me wanting to proclaim the ninja GOAT. I don't get it.

HiResDes

just keep sampling portishead.

des what beers tonight?

Neons has this on tap:

1.) McChouffe
2.) De Dolle Arabier
3.) Three Floyd's Brian Boru Irish
4.) Great Lakes Alchemy Hour
5.) Troegs Dream Weaver
6.) Left Hand Wake Up Dead
7.) Mad Tree Identity Crisis
8.) Mission IPA
9.) OTR
10.) Stone IPA

That new Q just used up all the goodwill that sample from that vid built. The fuck is that bullshit.

Q is weird. When he's good, he's really fucking good, but like; those are rare dinners, usually when he's the FT. Setbacks was boring. HnC was boring. But, shit like his ft on Brand New Guy, or PMW had me wanting to proclaim the ninja GOAT. I don't get it.

I don't get the HnC boring claims, it's like you don't appreciate an album with varied tempos and attitude.

Bolded are probably what I'm going to go for

Esch

Banned
I dont know what Miri thinks, but the beat selection on HnC was mostly garbage and overall the shit just overstayed its welcome by 20 minutes. Can't really listen to that shit all the way through. I also think that Q's filler tracks are really bad, there's filler and then theres shit that makes me reconsider my 'no editing albums by removing awful tracks' rule. I cant even remember what songs on HnC are good anymore that shit bored me so bad.

Plus Q is just obnoxious. His adlibs dont work for me.

codhand

Neons has this on tap:
1.) McChouffe
2.) De Dolle Arabier
3.) Three Floyd's Brian Boru Irish
4.) Great Lakes Alchemy Hour
5.) Troegs Dream Weaver
6.) Left Hand Wake Up Dead
7.) Mad Tree Identity Crisis
8.) Mission IPA
9.) OTR
10.) Stone IPA

Bolded are probably what I'm going to go for

jayz.gif

PBY

Banned
I dont know what Miri thinks, but the beat selection on HnC was mostly garbage and overall the shit just overstayed its welcome by 20 minutes. Can't really listen to that shit all the way through. I also think that Q's filler tracks are really bad, there's filler and then theres shit that makes me reconsider my 'no editing albums by removing awful tracks' rule. I cant even remember what songs on HnC are good anymore that shit bored me so bad.

Plus Q is just obnoxious. His adlibs dont work for me.
I was about to just drop some snark about how bad this opinion was- and then you crossed the motherfucking line w that last bit.

HiResDes

There are only three really boring tracks for me: Grooveline, How We Feeling, and Sex Drive...I don't even listen to those shits anymore, the album is great without them.

CRS

There are only three really boring tracks for me: Grooveline, How We Feeling, and Sex Drive...I don't even listen to those shits anymore, the album is great without them.

I actually really like How We Feeling. It reminds me a lot of CuDi's work. <insert they're both shit joke here> Sex Drive can go either way but I tend to like Grooveline.

thabiz

when will a gaf hop rookie be as good as biz

how come everytime we get an awesome rookie we get four scrubs like SwagJesus

love man. love.

medical grapefruit and aa couple of bottles of valpolicella. damn good lunch.

chopin vokda. higlhy recommendedded.

edit: im not fixing that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The only thing wrong with that Q single is the hook is kinda meh. Outside of that, shit goes so hard. Especially the first verse.

I do hope we get more Blessed/Sacrilegious joints on oxymoron though, but I think it's unlikely.

gaf-hop picky

I guess if you aren't a fan of HnC then you won't like the new track either. But I have to agree with the filler comments, album could be cut in half and I wouldn't mind...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I really enjoyed HnC but I'm looking forward to jay rock's album more than Q's. Jay looks ready to level up.

mooooose

gaf-hop picky

I guess if you aren't a fan of HnC then you won't like the new track either. But I have to agree with the filler comments, album could be cut in half and I wouldn't mind...

I could only really cut like 4 songs off it and there are still mad good songs so who cares, it's a great album and the new track goes so hard.

It's a shame ASAP isn't on it, I think he would kill the beat (but he wouldn't fit on the song, too hard, though Brand New Guy did happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom