• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
its just a custom smilie, relax. they gave ahmedinejad and obama smilies too, so i find the ethical contention to be moot. plus its a great :smug: face

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
^DI is a classic.

Soulja Boy got beats? cause this Trigger Finger shit on IANAHB2 is sick. shoulda gave that one to Gucci.
Soulja Boy always had beats. He managed to squeeze all the juice out of Fruity Loops to get shit stuck in your head even if you hated the lyrics.

Don't know if the song ft. Soulja Boy is also his beat but that's a mean one too. Entire project has dope beats.

kamspy

Anybody want XCOM Enemy Unknown?

Guess it has no value since everyone who preordered Bioshock Infinite got it free so I can't sell or trade it.

I'll give to the GAF Hopper with the combination of actually wanting to play it asap, and has generally good taste in music.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

Guess it has no value since everyone who preordered Bioshock Infinite got it free so I can't sell or trade it.

I'll give to the GAF Hopper with the combination of actually wanting to play it asap, and has generally good taste in music.

Already bought it earlier for a dollar. Haven't played it yet though, any good?

Esch

Banned

ill take it breh

Harry Fraud needs to level up, most of his shit sounds the same. I thought GFID would be his coming out party but I still don't know what he actually did on that album outside of the intro lol.

That Jeep track for Bronson got heavy play in NY (well...Hot 97) and it sounds so much like two classic hip hop tracks lol.

I'll take it.

DominoKid

Harry Fraud needs to level up, most of his shit sounds the same. I thought GFID would be his coming out party but I still don't know what he actually did on that album outside of the intro lol.

That Jeep track for Bronson got heavy play in NY (well...Hot 97) and it sounds so much like two classic hip hop tracks lol.

I dont think Fraud had anything on GFID. Only stuff he's done w/ Ross is on SM2 or that Cassette Deck track.

HiResDes

DAMN!...RAIDER TAPE OF THE YEAR SO FAR. I need a joint.

DAT DJ SMOKEY TRACK,

otIZe.png

HiResDes

damn, better than the Ethelwulf? will download

It's different than the Ethelwulf, but yeah I'm enjoying it even more. There's like four misses for me, which is impressive considering how long it is. But you need an ear for dat grimey shit, this is almost like some #HeirGang shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know what y'all see in New Bugatti. That hook is garbage and the beat is unremarkable.

But it's doing well for Ace Hood though, so I guess it's not all bad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jeezy ft. 2 Chainz - R.I.P. video. Like a trillion different cameos in the video. Damn this song goes. Dat 2 Chainz verse.

Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross - Believe It video.

Reincarnated tracklist:
1. Rebel Way
2. Here Comes the King (ft. Angela Hunte)
3. Lighters Up (ft. Mavado & Popcaan)
4. So Long (ft. Angela Hunte)
5. Get Away (ft. Angela Hunte)
6. No Guns Allowed (ft Drake & Cori B)
7. Fruit Juice (ft. Mr. Vegas)
8. Smoke the Weed (ft. Collie Budz)
9. Tired of Running (ft. Akon)
10. The Good Good (ft. Iza)
11. Torn Apart (ft. Rita Ora)
12. Ashtrays & Heartbreaks (ft. Miley Cyrus)
13. Boulevard (ft. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. Remedy (ft. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. La La La
16. Harder Times (ft. Jahdan Blakkamoore)

zychi

Banned
gaf-hop, i've been out of the rap scene since the beginning of the year, i've only listened to the new juicy j+big sean song, and the new ace hood. i need some recommendations of new mixtapes/new albums that have come out in 2013 so far.

Jeezy ft. 2 Chainz - R.I.P. video. Like a trillion different cameos in the video. Damn this song goes. Dat 2 Chainz verse.

Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross - Believe It video.

Reincarnated tracklist:
1. Rebel Way
2. Here Comes the King (ft. Angela Hunte)
3. Lighters Up (ft. Mavado & Popcaan)
4. So Long (ft. Angela Hunte)
5. Get Away (ft. Angela Hunte)
6. No Guns Allowed (ft Drake & Cori B)
7. Fruit Juice (ft. Mr. Vegas)
8. Smoke the Weed (ft. Collie Budz)
9. Tired of Running (ft. Akon)
10. The Good Good (ft. Iza)
11. Torn Apart (ft. Rita Ora)
12. Ashtrays & Heartbreaks (ft. Miley Cyrus)
13. Boulevard (ft. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. Remedy (ft. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. La La La
16. Harder Times (ft. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
Wut, whose album is this?

zychi

Banned
snoop lion apparently.

e: apparently the lion can't handle an album by himself. taking after the game and needing a guest on every track.

HiResDes

gaf-hop, i've been out of the rap scene since the beginning of the year, i've only listened to the new juicy j+big sean song, and the new ace hood. i need some recommendations of new mixtapes/new albums that have come out in 2013 so far.

I heard there's this thing coming out at the end of next week that's going to wrap up the whole first quarter for ya

sweet thx for the lil b. Have high hopes for this one

Also I started my morning off revisiting Return of 4Eva... Truly one of the great tapes imo.

HiResDes

I re-listened to Mayer Hawthorne's entire discography have decided that legitimized my stannery and made me wonder why the man doesn't have more fans...It's the best modern Sunday music in existence. The type a shit for lounging around in a robe on a cold snowy day, reminiscing about all the broads you fucked and the ones you never did but always wanted to, seriously I need someone else to jump on this train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom