• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
no but seriously it's
album-be-a-man.jpg

Esch

Banned
drunk in a snowstorm whooooooohhhhh

nas next album is gonna be great

camron will come back

pilot talk 3 will be classic

pusha will be shit foeever

fat trel womt blow up

neither will travis scott

french next album will do numbers

harry fraud will never mqkr a breakout hit

mike will will make many

hit boy wont succeed as an emcee

chiefkeef career is shit

Not feeling most of the production on the Ghost album...starting to really believe Apollo Brown's remix will be better. But to be honest Ghost sounds pretty meh on the snippets too...

Maybe I'm wrong. I remember thinking Reloaded sounded shitty based off the snippets

Crazy how quickly both the song and instrumental version of Ace Hood's Bugatti crept up my most played songs on iTunes.

That beat
http://i.minus.com/i3rG0iBECArEF.gif
God that song GOES. They played it at work today and FUCK

Not feeling most of the production on the Ghost album...starting to really believe Apollo Brown's remix will be better. But to be honest Ghost sounds pretty meh on the snippets too...

Maybe I'm wrong. I remember thinking Reloaded sounded shitty based off the snippets
Idk, it sounds good to me. I'm also looking forward to the Apollo Brown remix but still.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wtf esch for a drunk post that's not very controversial. Mostly truth or common sense. I see you keep ur wits about you
Yeah outside of the Pusha and Spitta pointss, it's actually more grounded than all his other posts. Son gets a clarity boost when he gets drunk, wish I had that ability.

Cudder

i legit wanna see Spring Breakers, apparently it's some awesome neon soaked, druggy neo-midnight crazy flick. and Franco is supposed to be awesome in it too.

Tokubetsu

drunk in a snowstorm whooooooohhhhh

nas next album is gonna be great

camron will come back

pilot talk 3 will be classic

pusha will be shit foeever

fat trel womt blow up

neither will travis scott

french next album will do numbers

harry fraud will never mqkr a breakout hit

mike will will make many

hit boy wont succeed as an emcee

chiefkeef career is shit

Totally could see Harry Fraud on an ALC career path. Just riding the underground wave his whole career with moderate mainstream album deep cut success.

EDIT: LOL guess Travis Scott realized how horrible Quintana is. Video already locked down on yt lololol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Totally could see Harry Fraud on an ALC career path. Just riding the underground wave his whole career with moderate mainstream album deep cut success.

EDIT: LOL guess Travis Scott realized how horrible Quintana is. Video already locked down on yt lololol
Yeah I went to go watch the video and it was made private.

Travis Scott could do well as a pop producer, but he's too much of an idiot to figure that bit out or make anything of himself.

DominoKid

Im not even sure if Travis Scott is even all that talented to be real. Dude seems like a complete product of fan hype.

I mean shit, wtf has he made on his own? Cause he damn sure aint rapping about shit. And he aint rapping in an interesting way either. I don't think this cat is making beats either. Dude just seems like a really poor man's version of MBDTF-now Kanye w/ some Pusha styling thrown in.

CRS

I fucked around and made a Doppelgangaz mix. The previous link is a stream but here is a download as well for the road.

It's a pretty rough mix but there were a few spots where I thought turned out really well.

Enjoy!

DominoKid

Young Thug ひ ‏@YoungThugWorld 14h
Chief Keef x Young Thug mixtape bitch so that's 3 new mixtapes kumn!!
Retweeted by white white
Expand

oh word?

T Dollarz

Need to pick 2 albums right now for my drive from school back to work this morning. Recommendations on a couple to start the day off right on this morning commute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom