• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotdamn, Gunplay's verse on Cartoons & Cereal is so good. I'm not even a fan of the guy but dat presence.

/random

yeah it's really good. he's a feature killer right now. killed asap rocky and eli porter on ghetto symphony too.

edit: uhhh that danny brown verse is pretty sweet but holy shit it's like he recorded it on a cellphone in the washroom.

he did eat up Kendrick on that. best verse on Power Circle, Cartoons and Cereal and Ghetto Symphony.

i wanna hear a track with him and deniro farrar

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's one of those verses that straight up motivates you. Or at least it does to me.
Nah it does to me too. That verse has emotion and he has power in his voice. I keep putting off checking out stuff from Gunplay cause I feel like it's going to be all bangers. I heard "tears all in my tombs" but the way tombs sounds like tunes makes it doubly dope.

Once she blow my whistle, she know it's dismissal
Spread the word, I'm official
Now hop out my foreign vessel

gawdamn

Yay Yay grew on me a lot.
Same. I thought it was aight at first but damn it grows.

The lyrics on that song are so fucking bad, Q is saying random shit, but somehow every line has that conviction and punch. I think I understand how Flocka fans feel now.

Nah it does to me too. That verse has emotion and he has power in his voice. I keep putting off checking out stuff from Gunplay cause I feel like it's going to be all bangers.

This is me exactly. I'm afraid to get a bunch of not commanding #ballaballa Gunplay.

Nobody can mute me, but I never said nobody can't shoot me/
Just another stat to the white folks/
Still whip work to the white yolk, absolutely!/

The delivery is great.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is me exactly. I'm afraid to get a bunch of not commanding #ballaballa Gunplay.

The delivery is great.
The entire goddamn verse is quotable.

PBY

Banned
20130404-BIGEMINEM.jpg

The delivery is great.

i lose it at these lines

Everyday feel like the one before
Hunt the money, don't hunt the ho
If you do what you always done
Then you get what you always got you dumb buffoons

Yeah this me, no mic
No cameras, no lights, just pain
Mama how much trauma can I sustain?

Fuck, man, I don't know who I gave verse of the year last year, but it's definitely this. This verse just inspirational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom