• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's like pac, if pac were one-dimensional, couldn't act, and was not a rapper

Cmon man, Jeezy can rap. He may not be a super lyrical dude but then neither was Pac. Thats not really a negative either. If rap was all about super lyrical shit then Slaughterhouse would not be as hated as they are in here.

Jeezy has incredible presence on a track and usually steals the show on any remixes or guest verses hes been dropping lately.

codhand

Nah.

Also, Tupac was a serviceable actor in B-movie hood dramas, but let's be serious.

above the rim was oscar worthy fam, #cantrelate

also i was just using jeezy's own phrase against him; "im not a rapper", that's his whole schtick, that elevates him above the rim of criticism if you will

pac was lyrical at the time, rhyming from the perspective of his father, keep ya head up, concept albums, alter egos, etc, these were considered lyrical, innovative, also dude could spit fast, something jeezy doesnt really mess with

i like jeezy's albums, his first i think is a classic.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jeezy has pretty much every quality you want from a rapper outside of lyricism, technical ability and most of the time content you can relate to. The difference is 2Pac has those too, and those are a sticking point for many people. And 2Pac is pretty stylistically different too, not to mention he was much bigger and a much more interesting person.

That said, right now R.I.P. and Yay Yay got me like

tumblr_m7ykx4zX241rxe2jbo1_500.gif

no PP

mooooose

That Rosenberg mixtape is basically just bEAST coast and some others. Yawn. As a DJ it should be his job to put dudes who aren't on, on. Instead he's telling hip hop heads to listen to Pro Era, ASAP, Flatbush Zombies, Harry Fraud, The Underachievers, Action Bronson, Troy Ave, and Smoke DZA? YAWN.

World's Fair, get daps.

Uh... ...

http://i.minus.com/ibv6vkhXX1B9Qn.gif[/][/QUOTE]

hahahaaaaaaaa...that guy at 4:35 dancing.

oh and young jeezy thug motivation 101 is one of the best albums of last decade. totally surprised by how big a fan detox became. just came out of nowhere, started calling him JZA and shit lol

is danny brown dating her?

also yeahhh...kanye. he's definitely losing here. kim looks so fine but damn imagine a conversation with her. i hope for his sake he doesn't wife that. gonna be filmed taking a shit, eating, everything will be televised.

Jay Sosa

Jeezy's discography is very strong and he isn't showing any signs of getting worse. When it's all said and done he will cement his position in the top 10 of all time. Personally he is my 2nd favourite.

First time in months I visit the thread and this is the first post I read.

Baaaack to the gaming side I go.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Co-mothafuckin sign. That track during my workout GOT Dayum!
Kendrick murdered the remix. I usually don't like Kendrick features, especially on songs that aren't in his lane but he wrecked this shit.

Bags on my eyes, I don't sleep much, We Up.
Bitch I beat the beat up, the homies get you beat up!
- - -
Holl'in chiddy chiddy bang, this is Comp-town gang.
Fuck whoever don't like it, Lil' K that be the name.

Dat flow.

is danny brown dating her?

also yeahhh...kanye. he's definitely losing here. kim looks so fine but damn imagine a conversation with her. i hope for his sake he doesn't wife that. gonna be filmed taking a shit, eating, everything will be televised.
She's supposedly the nicest person in the world IRL, certainly comes across as not her public TMZ'd persona in interviews too. Still not wifeable, nor is any other chick who made her fame on cam with one of your colleagues or one who's state of mind depends on her twitter follower count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom